Any Yaris Cross owners ?

I have again had to remove a post, from the same poster for breaking the rules.

Rules 9. You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages. You will respect other members and post in a civil manner. Personal attacks, insults or hate speech posted on the  forum or sent by private message are not allowed.

@CallumWK please stop the name calling and making assumptions or expect further action.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok Update got my Yaris cross 2 weeks ago & really happy with it usually getting between 22 to 25 km/L so very good on the fuel for the Daughters 100km per day school run which it is required for also has all the bells & whistles needed ( some not even needed)

If you are looking for a hot hatch then this is not it but if you do a lot of KMs & need something cheap to run then I don't think there is anything better at the moment

• Agree 1

On 7/6/2024 at 12:06 PM, SiSePuede419 said:

Toyota Yaris Cross Toyota Yaris Cross price in Thailand start from ฿789,000 for base variant HEV Smart and goes upto ฿899,000 for top-spec variant. 

> Toyota is high quality Japanese Family company

>BYD who knows which CCP Cadre owns it

>EV costs *may* be less than ICE but it's only SPECULATION because BYD doesn't have extensive track record 

>Right to Repair: Toyota ICE can be repaired by hundreds of people in your area, up to you 

BYD can ONLY be repaired at BYD. Whatever it costs there, you pay. You have no choice.  Their way or the highway.

Any questions? 😄

P.S. Unlike the Chinese Communist EV nut on AN, I am an actual Software Engineer who has worked for an EV company in California doing software so I know the inside story of EV subsystem issues unlike the dilatant cheerleaders 😂

4 minutes ago, Ben Zioner said:

Sounds kinky, what are these cheerleaders dilating?

Or are the dilatant's cheering?

2 minutes ago, JBChiangRai said:

Or are the dilatant's cheering?

"A dilatant is a non-Newtonian fluid where the shear viscosity increases with applied shear stress. This behavior is only one type of deviation from Newton's law of viscosity, and it is controlled by such factors as particle size, shape, and distribution."

16 minutes ago, Ben Zioner said:

"A dilatant is a non-Newtonian fluid where the shear viscosity increases with applied shear stress. This behavior is only one type of deviation from Newton's law of viscosity, and it is controlled by such factors as particle size, shape, and distribution."

Allow me to correct my spelling.

Or are the dilettantes cheering?