The prospect of a second Trump presidency has the intelligence community on edge

Social Media

1 minute ago, placeholder said:

Well, for you it's a no lose situation., Even if the official count declares Trump the loser, you and your fellow Trumpistas will claim that he really won.

I am wondering what the faithful will say if the margin blows out from 7 million votes to 10 million. Quite possible, given the way Trump has alienated women and the unions.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Another BS Guardian story. They were laughing about Trump being late after having the press conference mentioned. He should not have been late for this but Trudeau was just stirring.

They were laughing at Trump's lengthy conference, which was the reason he was late.

Maybe Trump plans to abolish the FBI and replace it with the KGB?

Trump sides with Russia against FBI at Helsinki summit

US President Donald Trump has defended Russia over claims of interference in the 2016 presidential election.

After face-to-face talks with Russian President Vladimir Putin, Mr Trump contradicted US intelligence agencies and said there had been no reason for Russia to meddle in the vote.

Mr Putin reiterated that Russia had never interfered in US affairs.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-44852812

• Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, nauseus said:

No. I'm attacking your pick of an unpopular PM (Turnbull) as an example to promote your argument against Trump. The contents of his "statements" seem personally and politically driven. Turnbull did not directly witness much of what he criticizes Trump of and, as far as I can see, they only had one close and exclusive meeting, without Putin, of course.

Your lack of logic in your posts knows no end and is only exceeded by your lack of evidence, as you continue ad nauseum.

Enjoy the fishing.....

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Well, for you it's a no lose situation., Even if the official count declares Trump the loser, you and your fellow Trumpistas will claim that he really won.

There must of been a sale on crystal balls recently.  A few of your compadres have them too.  

A discount for bulk sales perhaps.

• Like 1

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/trump-once-declared-victory-speech-180514474.html

Trump Once Declared In A Victory Speech, 'We Won With The Poorly Educated. I Love The Poorly Educated' — Are They On His Side In 2024?

Similarly, Kat (@VTweddingPhoto) voiced, "This is an embarrassment. For the GOP and for us as Americans. The world is once again laughing."

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Yet. He will be if he is returned.

Was he one during his last term?  

If so, how did his dictatorship affect your life?  Obviously you’re still alive, not a political prisoner and most importantly not brought up on fictitious charges.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, G_Money said:

There must of been a sale on crystal balls recently.  A few of your compadres have them too.  

A discount for bulk sales perhaps.

Well, given that the lack of valid evidence never stopped you people in the past, I don't see why the lack of it would in the future.

Just now, G_Money said:

Was he one during his last term?  

If so, how did his dictatorship affect your life?  Obviously you’re still alive, not a political prisoner and most importantly not brought up on fictitious charges.

Last time Trump didn't start with many extreme right wingers including Christian Nationalists.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Well, given that the lack of valid evidence never stopped you people in the past, I don't see why the lack of it would in the future.

Intelligent responses as usual…not!

• Love It 1

2 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

If Trump is re-elected, it will

not be a deep state but an overt authoritarian state that will go after his enemies. 

Exactly what the Biden administration is doing currently!

• Agree 2

look at it this way. if trump does get elected a lot of posters here are going to disappear right ? that is what dictators do they disappear dissidents. 

in a few years we will still have many of the same posters on here banging on about trump this or trump that without addressing the many times they blabbed on about him being a dictator. 

spring 2025 is going to be a hoot. i expect a plethora of russia garbage and all kinds of other plays to save face.

the dems are a dead party walking. only obama can save them now. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Intelligent responses as usual…not!

Have I maligned you? If you don't believe that Trump was robbed of his legitimate victory in the 2020 election, then you have my sincere apology. Of course, that doesn't have any relevance to the multitude of the deluded who still cling to that belief.

1 minute ago, stoner said:

look at it this way. if trump does get elected a lot of posters here are going to disappear right ? that is what dictators do they disappear dissidents. 

in a few years we will still have many of the same posters on here banging on about trump this or trump that without addressing the many times they blabbed on about him being a dictator. 

spring 2025 is going to be a hoot. i expect a plethora of russia garbage and all kinds of other plays to save face.

I suspect that most of the people posting here are expats.

• Thumbs Up 1

57 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I am wondering what the faithful will say if the margin blows out from 7 million votes to 10 million. Quite possible, given the way Trump has alienated women and the unions.

Got Latinos and under 35yos plus Christians. Doing well. 

4 minutes ago, stoner said:

They will whinge daily for 4 years.

• Agree 1