The prospect of a second Trump presidency has the intelligence community on edge

Social Media

27 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

A legend in your own mind I see.

Have you been measured for the box yet? Times 'a wastin'

You're not getting any younger nor any more cognizant. It would be rude and unfair to foist the arrangements on those whom you think love you.

This began with you feeling you needed to tell me something, for reasons having everything to do with your own dissatisfaction with what you made of your one life. I can only guess why you felt compelled to take a shot at me, but the only thing I can figure is what I wrote: that you had little fun and little excitement since birth, and resent anyone who you suspect might have had more fun.

Edited by Walker88
  • Love It 1

1 hour ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Mate it is as if the left are so blind that they cannot see that their 'reality' is falling apart all over the world. Right win conservative governments are being elected everywhere - because law and order and economic strength is more important to people than the feeelings of fringe elements in society or the idiocy of environmentalists tryinh to 'save the planet' by killing people and economies.  But reality will eventually win out - it was inevitable - all the things we righties have been saying would happen for decades are happenning. 

Look lefties this is an example of reality - the reality that us righties see a lot more clearly than yourselves.  USA and Europe - they are illegal invaders that should all be arrested and deported - they are not refugees 'seeking safety from wars and death'.  You want to see what those people look like - face west and look at what is coming our of Myanmar - that is what refugees look like - and what have you been doign about that - nothing - why - because you are 'followers of a narrative' and you have not been told to follow that issue.  More and more people are seeing reality and listening to the righties - and as soon as they do that they realiseand say to themselves 'WTF". Pandering to minorities and throwing human rights (and money) at people with problems is not how to solve a problem.  Start thinking critically - stop believing the BS - you have to want to see reality to see it - grow up and stop being a child - unicorns and utopia are not real  - it is all a lie - we will all do what is best for ourselves and our families - we cannot save all the people and the planet does not need us to save it - grow up dammit.  

If you truly believe in what you post, you should fall behind Liz Cheney and her like minded conservative allies. MAGA is not representing the right but representing Trump. Someone who instigate an insurrection, use language borrowed from Mein Kampf and called for retribution against his perceived enemies is not right conservative and I wouldn’t even call them a far right. Far far worse. 

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

If you truly believe in what you post, you should fall behind Liz Cheney and her like minded conservative allies. MAGA is not representing the right but representing Trump. Someone who instigate an insurrection, use language borrowed from Mein Kampf and called for retribution against his perceived enemies is not right conservative and I wouldn’t even call them a far right. Far far worse. 

Proof that the GOP has succumbed to Trump? McConnell will no longer be head of the Republicans in the senate.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Gecko123 said:

8 minutes ago, Gecko123 said:

If you're suggesting that I've unfairly blamed Trump for all the evils in the world, chose the most egregious example you can find from my post, and I will be happy to expound further.

Notice that I did not use the word blame?  And that was intentional.

Edited by Hawaiian
correction
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, johng said:

He is accused  he has not been judged.

please try to see the difference.

You think the ICC takes out arrest warrants for innocent people?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Now it is even worse, as shown by the evidence that is becomming evident that the 2020 election was less than 'pure and honest'.  Yes Trump should have done what Al Gore did when he lost due to some clear 'anomolies' in the results in Florida, but as I said he is an idiot and he is very politically 'unaware'.  But to only see Trump's faults (and there are many), and to see no faults in the Biden administration, and to only believe the Democrat and media mates driven fabrications like Russiagate and an Insurrection etc etc etc, has resulted in a complete breakdown in by-partisanship in American politics. 

Whatever case you might have had, and what evidence you did provide shows how poorly you understand the documents case against Trump, this paragraph of yours clearly indicates why your comments are laughable. Unless, of course, you can prove evidence that the election really was stolen from Trump.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Dolf said:

Trump is bad

Same thing daily

6am to midnight Trump is in their heads

And his rightful critics are in your head.

I assume you are disabled and a shut-in, which is why you post tens of thousands of comments under numerous names. I have sympathy for your affliction, but that doesn't mean I would refrain from criticizing you, as that would be treating you unfairly.

• Thumbs Up 2

49 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

There are additional concerns for a 2nd trump disaster which would have the intel community concerned. They relate to capabilities of US intel and trump’s desire to use those capabilities against domestic critics.

I’ll give an example. Imagine an online Forum called, say, EU-Visa. Imagine there are members who use screen names like littlenok or HaveNoMoney on EU-Visa. From any post they upload, no matter if they use a VPN or TOR or anything to try to hide their identity, US intel can identify them. There is no place to hide online. The CIA or NSA can use such capability against non-US Persons, while the FBI can use it domestically. There are rules and checks, so it is not abused (of course those who know nothing will swear it is).

Within microseconds a complete picture of someone can be gained…any device they use or have previously used can be accessed. Who they are, where they are 24/7, every social media account they have ever had, their income and tax returns, bank accounts, subscriptions and memberships…everything. Their devices can be accessed and downloaded, so if they have anything untoward on their hard drive, it will be discovered. This is how pedos, white supremacist terrorists, etc., are rolled up, as well as how agencies directed at international crime and terror can find bad guys. It has only gotten better since 9-11.

The rules are strict, but if there is probable cause, warrants are issued. This is how the cooperation between the trump campaign and Russian operatives like Konstantin Kilimnik was discovered, and why Paul Manafort was convicted and only pardoned by trump, who likely feared exposure.

So…..be careful what you post on this site or Facebook or TikTok or Instagram or Reddit or anywhere, because nothing is anonymous.

The intel community knows full well trump would use this capability against critics; hence the fear.

What makes you so sure that this hasn't already been used to spy on innocent Americans.  Check and balances?  If there is a will, there is a way. Some of the best hackers in the world work for America's adversaries.

• Sad 1

20 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Trump could not care less about stopping or starting wars. That's just feeding the gullible chooks. He wanted to attack Iran to boost his poll numbers in 2019.

All Trump cares about is staying out of jail, and he knows that's inevitable if he does not win.

Link-less rubbish..

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Walker88 said:

Have you been measured for the box yet? Times 'a wastin'

You're not getting any younger nor any more cognizant. It would be rude and unfair to foist the arrangements on those whom you think love you.

This began with you feeling you needed to tell me something, for reasons having everything to do with your own dissatisfaction with what you made of your one life. I can only guess why you felt compelled to take a shot at me, but the only thing I can figure is what I wrote: that you had little fun and little excitement since birth, and resent anyone who you suspect might have had more fun.

At least your posts are getting shorter. Jesus they were long winded. Seems to me your job is all you are, all you were. Without the job you're nothing but a boring old man. 

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, EVENKEEL said:

At least your posts are getting shorter. Jesus they were long winded. Seems to me your job is all you are, all you were. Without the job you're nothing but a boring old man. 

Flaming much? You've got nothing.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Roo Island said:

I would never support an assassination of a world leader. A very slippery slope.

Comparing Trump to Biden is like comparing good to evil. Or, old to old and evil.:cheesy:

Perfect! 555

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Walker88 said:

It has only gotten better since 9-11.

The rules are strict,

It's got completely out of hand since 9/11  the rules where never that strict  now they are virtually non existent.

Do you too believe that 3 steel framed buildings collapsed into their own foot print on that fateful day ?