Farang's reputation for attacking Thai women in Thailand.

Just now, fredwiggy said:

Remember how you say I and others are somehow missing your point in some of your posts? Well, you missed my point here.

Oh dear. Let me explain then. Survey 1000 people out of millions you get a small margin of error say 3%. Same applies when talking to 200 farangs out of thousands.

So you don't need to talk to 80,000 people to figure out what the trends are.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Dolf said:

Oh dear. Let me explain then. Survey 1000 people out of millions you get a small margin of error say 3%. Same applies when talking to 200 farangs out of thousands.

So you don't need to talk to 80,000 people to figure out what the trends are.

You still missed my point, and assume I don't understand polls. These are your words........This is true, most farangs can't speak more than 10 words You don't know but a tiny fraction of one percent of the farangs worldwide. This does not amount to "most" farangs, no matter if there\s a poll taken or not.

Edited by fredwiggy
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

You still missed my point, and assume I don't understand polls. These are your words........This is true, most farangs can't speak more than 10 words You don't know but a tiny fraction of one percent of the farangs worldwide. This does not amount to "most" farangs, no matter if there\s a poll taken or not.

I'm talking about Thailand.

4 hours ago, NorthernRyland said:

There were a few incidents in close proximity. Not aware of this being a pattern though so why did the OP bring it up?

Does OP have one of these tattoos? Seems like one of those guys. If he does that would help explain his attack on Farangdom in Thailand.

image.png.82c4f2f309f30b718d3fdedf073e712f.png

M wife has one of those, and she doesn't hate me...

2 minutes ago, Dolf said:

I'm talking about Thailand.

Ok, so how many farangs out of the 4 million living here, that you know can't speak more than 10 words in Thai? I've been here over 6 years and only know personally about 40 farangs, mainly because I'm not a bar person and I live in Isaan., and I only know a few that can speak Thai, because I've never asked them if they could or not. I still would never say most of them can't speak Thai, and we're only talking about 40 out of 4 million. That's only 0.001%

2 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Ok, so how many farangs out of the 4 million living here, that you know can't speak more than 10 words in Thai? I've been here over 6 years and only know personally about 40 farangs, mainly because I'm not a bar person and I live in Isaan., and I only know a few that can speak Thai, because I've never asked them if they could or not. I still would never say most of them can't speak Thai, and we're only talking about 40 out of 4 million. That's only 0.001%

Not 4m living there. Those numbers include Myanmar, Malays, Chinese. About 400,000 farangs. 

Your 3 or 4 out of 40 is about right. 10% or less.

Edited by Dolf
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Dolf said:

Not 4m living there. Those numbers include Myanmar, Malays, Chinese. About 400,000 farangs. 

Your 3 or 4 out of 40 is about right. 10% or less.

Ok, let me reiterate for you. How many of the 400,000 do you actually know? Of these, how many do you personally know cannot speak 10 words of Thai? Does this figure amount to most farangs?

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dolf said:

This is true, most farangs can't speak more than 10 words.

Don't need more then 10 words. Anything beyond "beer Singh yen yen crap" is a waste of brainpower.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, fredwiggy said:

Ok, let me reiterate for you. How many of the 400,000 do you actually know? Of these, how many do you personally know cannot speak 10 words of Thai? Does this figure amount to most farangs?

You maybe confusing him now.........🤔

As he is on here 24/7, I doubt he knows anyone personally...........:huh:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, fredwiggy said:

Like I said a poll of 400 gives you a small margin of error.

Do you not understand basic statistics?

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, Lemsta69 said:

Don't need more then 10 words. Anything beyond "beer Singh yen yen crap" is a waste of brainpower.

Yai or lek?

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, BenStark said:

I very much doubt he is even in Thailand, because with every of his usernames he claims to live elsewhere in Thailand

I live in Japan and speak fluent Thai.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Goat said:

But not random strangers for sitting on the beach, old ladies in the supermarket, glassing strangers in the coffee shops and pregnant horses.

Still far fewer than thai on thai or even thai on foreigners. You conveniently forget quite a few over the years down in the islands.. or on phuket where your examples are recent and only a couple.  

• Like 2

Foreigners can also get fed up at some point in being scammed daily on each and every commercial interaction. This can lead to some form of hostility. Not that one must approuve any form of hostility or agression towards anybody, man or woman. It's just to understand how it happens in the first place.

• Thumbs Up 1

20 hours ago, Goat said:

Last night I was out with 5 Thai men who I have known for years and one of them made a sarcastic {but funny} joke about my attacking the waitress {because I was a farang.}

I shot back that many Thai men were not exactly gentle with their women. 

They shot back that there might be the occasional domestic dispute but that Thai men were not famous for assaulting random farang women in Farangland such as kicking doctors for sitting on some stairs, glassing women in coffee shops, random attacks on old ladies in supermarkets, running them down in cars and trying to flee the country and kicking and spitting on cars.

But farangs are famous for attacking Thai females in Thailand.

And that is only last week. And they noted that we are are nearly always attacking the weak women but not the men.

Over the years there have been countless bashings, murders and other assaults on Thai women by farang men.

I have known them for years, but i could tell that while we were all joking that there was a serious undertone and Thais have had enough of us bashing their mums, sisters and daughters.

What is it about farangs that make them attack Thai women so often?

General frustrations of life here which causes dummy spits?

A superioty complex? 

Or are we just spineless scumbags in general?

We hardly ever see Russians, Chinese or Indians do it. It is a farang thing.

*I just saw the link to the Farang attacking the pregnant Thai horse. Is no female safe in Thailand from the violent farang?

What a pathetic, unnecessary, useless discussion. 🙏

I was once at a "monk party" (a party for a young male becoming a monk) and witnessed a Thai male knock down a woman. I put him in a headlock. None of the other Thai men intervened. I found out later, the woman was his mother 😟

Edited by sheldoncollier
  • Haha 1

IMO, there are way too many Farang men who come to Thailand expecting low-cost or free sexual encounters with Thai women or ladyboys. I suspect that the majority of these clashes are because the Farang has not had all of his expectations fully realized.

I think there is also the possibility that some of these incidents that do not have a sexual aspect are due to a lack of understanding on the part of the Farang of the customs and the language of Thais. 

Most Thais that I come in contact with are very polite and never aggressive, even when we have a disagreement or misunderstanding.