Pattaya Mayor Pursues Arrest of Teenagers for Graffiti at Bali Hai Pier

webfact

image.jpeg

Pattaya Mayor Poramase Ngampiches personally filed a police report to arrest two teenagers for spraying graffiti on public property at the Bali Hai Pier.

In a Facebook post on March 13th, Mr. Poramase shared photos of himself inspecting CCTV footage, which showed two teenagers vandalizing cabinets, benches, poles, and walls at the Bali Hai Pier. The mayor highlighted that such acts caused damage and dirtied public property.

According to CCTV footage, two teenagers, wearing black and purple shirts, were involved in the vandalism.

By Aim Tanakorn

PHOTO: ปรเมศวร์ งามพิเชษฐ์ โดย ทีมงานพี่เบียร์

Full story: THE PATTAYA NEWS 2024-03-15

- Discover how Cigna Insurance can protect you with a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment. For more information on expat health insurance click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

Click here:

7 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Were they Swiss too?

No, the Swiss only like to beat up women.

I'm guessing they were probably America, the grafitti is all over the US.

16 hours ago, bbi1 said:

No, the Swiss only like to beat up women.

I'm guessing they were probably America, the grafitti is all over the US.

I hear US guys like to arm lock ex Policemen from behind too. Quite a busy time for xenophobia of late. 

On 3/15/2024 at 4:21 AM, webfact said:

image.jpeg

Pattaya Mayor Poramase Ngampiches personally filed a police report to arrest two teenagers for spraying graffiti on public property at the Bali Hai Pier.

In a Facebook post on March 13th, Mr. Poramase shared photos of himself inspecting CCTV footage, which showed two teenagers vandalizing cabinets, benches, poles, and walls at the Bali Hai Pier. The mayor highlighted that such acts caused damage and dirtied public property.

According to CCTV footage, two teenagers, wearing black and purple shirts, were involved in the vandalism.

By Aim Tanakorn

PHOTO: ปรเมศวร์ งามพิเชษฐ์ โดย ทีมงานพี่เบียร์

Full story: THE PATTAYA NEWS 2024-03-15

- Discover how Cigna Insurance can protect you with a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment. For more information on expat health insurance click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

Click here:

Although this act does dirty the property and must be cleaned off, I fail to see how it does damage. Nothing was broken.