I find happiness among my loved ones as my health improves : Thaksin

snoop1130

5 hours ago, jacko45k said:

And yet we have seen quite a few pictures of him where he is not wearing this brace. Must be the short spells he does not need blood supply to the brain eh?

Yes I think he as stands on his head then

3 hours ago, ignore it said:

Hmm. Is that his ex wife? Does this indicate he will be reconciling with his money...er wife?

The woman on the right of the OP photo certainly looks like his ex-wife.

The man on the left is holding his nose against the stench of the spouted BS.

• Haha 1

I am very happy for him after a very long hospitalisation, no trace of sarcopenia and if can good see he has also some visceral fat who can be toxic for the body, then exercices Mr Thaksin.

In a few months he will tennis again.

36 minutes ago, PETERTHEEATER said:

The woman on the right of the OP photo certainly looks like his ex-wife.

The man on the left is holding his nose against the stench of the spouted BS.

It certainly is his ex.

Probably after some post conjugal intercourse. 

6 hours ago, Cabradelmar said:

It's a miracle! It's almost as if  there was never anything wrong with him 😂 #conman

Well Thailand is the new hub of Healthcare 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Ralf001 said:

Correct.

I do not "get" the faux butthurt displayed by many in regards to P'Thaksin.

When did he earn the respect to be called P'Thaksin?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, thecyclist said:

It certainly is his ex.

Probably after some post conjugal intercourse. 

In his time in politics and during the PM position period nnd in the period where they built AIS she was seen as the brains and the strategist and got a massive payout when they divorced. 

4 hours ago, Irish star said:

Just Grifting thru Thailand is all he does 

Do some further research, he was changed with a long list of actual / serious crimes, corruption and collusion and more.

He was charged, cases heard in the standard courts of Thailand, with several cases the real evidence was published, nothing to do with military, not kangaroo courts, convicted, and sentenced to many years in jail. 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

21 hours ago, Upnotover said:

"adding that he needs to wear neck support, but not all the time."

Whenever he cannot be seen by the people that believe in him.

Do you follow him around 24/7 then?

21 hours ago, Ralf001 said:

answered the wrong post. Sorry.

21 hours ago, Ralf001 said:

Ive always said the best place to recover is at home surrounded by family and friends.

Definitely helped with my recovery.

Warms my heart to hear P'Thaksin is on the mend.

Sending thoughts and prayers.

It has worked for me after 2 blackouts last year, 

Home recovery with your family is always the best.

21 hours ago, Gandtee said:

He is very privileged to be able to do so without spending a day in prison. Meanwhile another not so privileged young person is serving a twenty five year prison sentence for writing something. Double standards?

Meanwhile, every general still alive who has participated is still walking around completely unpunished, without even a 500 baht fine or giving a wai.

More double standards?

BTW how many of those not so privileged young persons did Thaksin send to jail? Try looking who was responsible for that.

Is Thaksin responsible for the "Boss" walking around freely? Or is that just more double standards?

• Confused 2

21 hours ago, Gandtee said:

Ive no doubt he wrote the order making it open season on suspected drug dealers, leading to nearly three thousand extrajudicial killings.

But do you have the evidence to back up your claim?

• Confused 2

He must have got very sick inside as he is remarkably recovering rapidly outside the hospital.

It is however worth to be mentioned in the Guinness Book of records as: "The man sentenced to do 8 years in prison without spending one day inside, stayed his jailtime in "luxury" in a hospital, got a pardon of 7 years and after 2/3rd of his time in jail or better in a hospital bed with TV and 1st class service he was set free"

What other sentenced criminal in Thailand has accomplished this? It is a great achievement not?

Let's blame the hospital! 

Money Talks Bull<deleted> Walks does not apply here as he has the money and he walked free.

30 minutes ago, billd766 said:

But do you have the evidence to back up your claim?

Do you have evidence that he didn't? He was Prime Minister at the time. That's where the buck stops. Or should.

• Agree 1

48 minutes ago, Gandtee said:

Do you have evidence that he didn't? He was Prime Minister at the time. That's where the buck stops. Or should.

In your opinion, which is just as valuable as mine, or not, he committed a crime. You have no evidence that he did commit a crime, but you believe he did and therefore should be punished.

My view is similar to yours, except that if you allege that he committed this alleged crime, you need cast iron proof and evidence that he actually DID commit a crime. Evidence that you don't appear to have.

I could allege that you for example broke the law on les majeste and that you should be punished. The problem I would have, is that I have no evidence, and quite rightly, the charge would be thrown out, simply because of the lack of evidence that would stand up in court.

What you believe, and what I believe, are meaningless unless it can be verified and backed up.

If you wish for another example, Thaksin was legally the PM of Thailand from 2000 to 2006. He won the election in 2000 and won the 2004 election with an overall majority and did so openly and legally. That is a fact.

He was illegally removed from power by a military coup. Another fact. Were the coup leaders ever punished for that. No. Another fact.

Going into a grey area, if there had NOT been a military coup, would Thaksin have been charged or not?

BTW if you claim that he did, it is up to you to prove it, and not me to disprove it.

• Confused 2

6 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

He was a con man in the late 90s when I taught his daughter. He was a conman when PM. Nothing has changed.

So he/they know you then, I would keep my head down if I were you, giving that info here.......:wacko:

17 hours ago, scorecard said:

Do some further research, he was changed with a long list of actual / serious crimes, corruption and collusion and more.

He was charged, cases heard in the standard courts of Thailand, with several cases the real evidence was published, nothing to do with military, not kangaroo courts, convicted, and sentenced to many years in jail. 

Charged but how much time did he actually do in jail for ANY of the charges?

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1