Trump says country faces ‘bloodbath’ if Biden wins in November

Social Media

25 minutes ago, G_Money said:

No sound bites provide, of course.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/cdc-sends-response-team-chicago-migrant-shelter-measles-outbreak

Just one example.  Illegal aliens sneaking in at the southern border do bring in diseases.

Legal intended immigrants must have a Health department physical that can identify known diseases and take appropriate action.

So you agree with what he said. Ok

Just now, LosLobo said:

The idiom 'to shoot oneself in the foot' comes to mind....

This screen shot is from a video that appeared on opening your link.

The message on the banner directed at Fox News from reliable source Jefferson is quite explicit, accordingly I never proceeded to play the video.

image.jpeg.af18cf2c9a9d3d84178a56f34e251ec6.jpeg

well, there is your problem to start with, refusing to watch, read or listen to something.

personally i don't watch fox for my news, but i did see this, and it highlights what the left media says and explains why you guys get hysterical over Trump, 

read what i wrote, check it from  the 5-9 minute mark, i don't care about the rest, although there is an interested clip of Pelosi near the beginning basically admitting how the Dems smear campaigns work!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Those are carefully chosen violent words to change the way that his supporters see violence, making it into something necessary and morally righteous. He had been using vile languages in speeches after speeches echoing authoritarian leaders. Speeches full of dehumanizing rhetoric, threats, name calling, retribution, revenge, lies and incendiary incitements. It is a pattern that we all can clearly see that he meant every word he said and bloodbath if he lose the election is exactly what he meant as he brainwash his followers to shift his violent words into something positive. He has psychopathic traits and will care less about his followers getting hurt if violence erupt. 

hahaha, still holding on the the 'bloodbath' thing, despite being offered dictionary references, every other media channel showing the context. half the pages here proving otherwise.... and you have the gaul to say "as he brainwash his followers"

you need to see a counsellor ! hahahah

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

16 minutes ago, LosLobo said:

The idiom 'to shoot oneself in the foot' comes to mind....

This screen shot is from a video that appeared on opening your link.

The message on the banner directed at Fox News from reliable source Jefferson is quite explicit, accordingly I never proceeded to play the video.

image.jpeg.af18cf2c9a9d3d84178a56f34e251ec6.jpeg

Reminds me of a deer who knows he is dead on arrival. One of many opinionated clowns on fox.

• Thumbs Up 1

41 minutes ago, sirineou said:

The phrase "Bloodbath" was carefully selected by those who wrote his speech ,They are not as stupid as trump's followers. And neither are we, 

It is a dog whistle phrase  , a thinly veiled propaganda device threat, designed for plausible deniability.

trump does it all the time. 

you've seen the dictionary definitions for bloodbath right posted here already right? yet you still refusing to accept it

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, frank83628 said:

poisoning the blood of our country...not sure,  i haven't sat down and watched the full thing yet..(have you) but at a guerss the criminal element that is entering and then mixing with the population.

people coming in with disease..well, think back to covid, remember that bothered you so much, blamed Trump for all those deaths and his 'slack' response.... although not plastered over the news now, covid is still out there, have those entering been vacced? so who's to say another more deadly variant of covid couldn't be brought in someone entering illegally? you'd be quick to blame if it were Trumpo in charge..and did
'“We will root out the communists, Marxists, fascists and the radical left thugs that live like vermin within the confines of our country... thats self explanatory surely. route out those breaking the law, rioting, like those BLM, antifia, etc,

what is your interpretation? from your posts i am going to assume something similar to whats said in the section of video i highlighted above.

So you too are good with this language.

That's good to know.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, frank83628 said:

yep, i am not a gullible and manipulated by the dishonest media like yourself, you despise El Trumpo so much you are happy to believe everything you read about him.

it's funny how you guys call others stupid or low IQ when it's really a reflection of yourselves. 

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...........:coffee1:

• Thumbs Up 1

40 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

I don't have to believe anything. I can see it with my own eyes and hear it with my own ears. All of these things are on record either by video or in his numerous tweets. None of it is subtle; none of it is complicated. It's you who is also seeing and listening to exactly what he says but then choosing to either ignore it or excuse it. Or more worrying, just agreeing with it.  

So lets not get into IQ. 

seems you did hear something different to 99.5% of people on this thread!

8 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

seems you did hear something different to 99.5% of people on this 

If you bothered to read my posts then you would see I have been consistent with what I’ve said about this particular “incident”, giving Trump a pass on this one but pulling him up for his numerous other inflammatory comments. 

I can certainly see how others would think differently though. 

On 3/21/2024 at 12:26 PM, G_Money said:

I was being generous. Besides having a drinking problem like Judge Jeanine, she lie too. In fact the whole Fox organization indulge in lots of lies. Surely you don’t need evidence for that. 

• Thanks 1

On 3/20/2024 at 12:16 PM, sirineou said:

I don't  know what you mean, He will be right there with them like he told his supporters Jan 6th.

They went to jail and he went to Florida:cheesy:

In his defence, he had little choice - someone had to take care of the boxes

of top secret documents kept in his spare khazi...

• Haha 1

On 3/20/2024 at 12:08 PM, Eric Loh said:

Those are carefully chosen violent words to change the way that his supporters see violence, making it into something necessary and morally righteous. He had been using vile languages in speeches after speeches echoing authoritarian leaders. Speeches full of dehumanizing rhetoric, threats, name calling, retribution, revenge, lies and incendiary incitements. It is a pattern that we all can clearly see that he meant every word he said and bloodbath if he lose the election is exactly what he meant as he brainwash his followers to shift his violent words into something positive. He has psychopathic traits and will care less about his followers getting hurt if violence erupt. 

What we can all clearly see are yet more false alarms made up by our regular clique of drama writers. 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 3/19/2024 at 9:44 PM, sirineou said:

The phrase "Bloodbath" was carefully selected by those who wrote his speech ,They are not as stupid as trump's followers. And neither are we, 

Word going around is that he recently sucked up to the invisible men behind the GOP and will be getting their most talented campaign mavens.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/article/trump-campaign-chris-lacivita-swift-boat-veteran.html

And then there are the American evangelicals.  Wait until Flynn hits the GOP convention, he's been working on his "god, country, and blood" rhetoric for a few years.  By October they'll probably declare any negative on the orange continence heresy.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/god-gave-us-trump-christian-media-evangelicals-preach-messianic-message-2024-03-22/

There were statistics on W elections a few years back, that ~40% of the people who voted for W were evangelicals  (he, too, was a gift from god) and going by that I calculated that roughly ~20% of the US voters are such believers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, bendejo said:

Word going around is that he recently sucked up to the invisible men behind the GOP and will be getting their most talented campaign mavens.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/article/trump-campaign-chris-lacivita-swift-boat-veteran.html

And then there are the American evangelicals.  Wait until Flynn hits the GOP convention, he's been working on his "god, country, and blood" rhetoric for a few years.  By October they'll probably declare any negative on the orange continence heresy.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/god-gave-us-trump-christian-media-evangelicals-preach-messianic-message-2024-03-22/

There were statistics on W elections a few years back, that ~40% of the people who voted for W were evangelicals  (he, too, was a gift from god) and going by that I calculated that roughly ~20% of the US voters are such believers.

And wait until deep fake starts being used more, It already has to a limited degree. 

"Trump supporters target black voters with faked AI images "

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-68440150

if these people are buying these obvious to anyone with half a brain propaganda devices, what will they do when there are images indistinguishable from real. and words are coming out of the guy they hate that confirms their bias, 

"Experts have long warned of a future where artificial intelligence makes it impossible to tell digital fact from fiction. Now that future is here. A recent case of a recording that sounds like a high school principal making racist comments shows the risk that widely available generative AI tools can pose and the difficulty of detecting their use. "

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/ai-audio-deepfakes-are-quickly-outpacing-detection/#:~:text=Experts have long warned of,tell digital fact from fiction.

What will happen when you don't even know what is real and what is not anymore?  

It is a problem that few people are talking about, but at this time it is probably the biggest threat that AI poses to civilization. 

Remember this warning as the campaign heats up. 

• Like 1

It would seem we may not need to wait for the election to start to see accountability in the US House. The "freedom party", previously known as the "tea party" has kicked another own goal. Only one to go

Republican House majority to shrink as Mike Gallagher steps down

A former US marine who twice deployed to Iraq, Gallagher, 40, is a relatively moderate voice in party at the mercy of the far right.

He had already announced his decision to retire but in a statement on Friday he said: “After conversations with my family, I have made the decision to resign my position … effective 19 April.

The announcement came shortly after Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia, an extremist even in a party held hostage by its far right, responded to the passage of a Democrat-backed funding bill by filing a motion to remove Mike Johnson, the speaker from Louisiana.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/mar/22/republican-house-majority-mike-gallagher

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, ozimoron said:

It would seem we may not need to wait for the election to start to see accountability in the US House. The "freedom party", previously known as the "tea party" has kicked another own goal. Only one to go

Republican House majority to shrink as Mike Gallagher steps down

A former US marine who twice deployed to Iraq, Gallagher, 40, is a relatively moderate voice in party at the mercy of the far right.

He had already announced his decision to retire but in a statement on Friday he said: “After conversations with my family, I have made the decision to resign my position … effective 19 April.

The announcement came shortly after Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia, an extremist even in a party held hostage by its far right, responded to the passage of a Democrat-backed funding bill by filing a motion to remove Mike Johnson, the speaker from Louisiana.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/mar/22/republican-house-majority-mike-gallagher

And your point?  The moral of this fabulous earth shattering story is?

21 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Mentioning ageing and dementia brings up something which may be affecting Donny boy, especially as quite a few of his gaffes have been in the press just recently........

Shadowing Trump’s attacks on mental fitness — his own father’s dementia.

Trump avoids mention of his father’s Alzheimer’s disease as he lashes Biden for being ‘cognitively impaired’
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/03/20/donald-trump-dementia-father-fred-alzheimers-biden

What are the chances of getting Alzheimer's if a parent has it?

Studies of family history say that if you have a close relative who has been diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease—the most common form of dementia in older adults—your risk increases by about 30%. This is a relative risk increase, meaning a 30% hike in your existing risk.Jan 28, 2562 BE
https://www.health.harvard.edu/mind-and-mood/alzheimers-in-the-family#:~:text=Studies of family history say,hike in your existing risk.

Maybe warning signs for Donny and his cult followers????

21 hours ago, xylophone said:

Mentioning ageing and dementia brings up something which may be affecting Donny boy, especially as quite a few of his gaffes have been in the press just recently........

Shadowing Trump’s attacks on mental fitness — his own father’s dementia.

Trump avoids mention of his father’s Alzheimer’s disease as he lashes Biden for being ‘cognitively impaired’
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/03/20/donald-trump-dementia-father-fred-alzheimers-biden

What are the chances of getting Alzheimer's if a parent has it?

Studies of family history say that if you have a close relative who has been diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease—the most common form of dementia in older adults—your risk increases by about 30%. This is a relative risk increase, meaning a 30% hike in your existing risk.Jan 28, 2562 BE
https://www.health.harvard.edu/mind-and-mood/alzheimers-in-the-family#:~:text=Studies of family history say,hike in your existing risk.

Maybe warning signs for Donny and his cult followers????

https://www.foxnews.com/media/dr-makary-biden-experiencing-age-related-dementia-cognitive-decline-right-front-our-eyes

Edited by stats
link to paywall restricted content removed
  • Confused 1