Trump says some undocumented immigrants are ‘not people’

Social Media

33 minutes ago, theshu25 said:

Wish they would lock this sick twisted  orange conman   up.   twenty years would be good.

I was aware the forum had award winning journalists, rocket scientist, global warming scientists, regular scientists, multiple masters degrees types, jailhouse lawyers, a choirboy for the Royals, a Secret Agent Man, lbtgxyz$&@!? apologist, a few certified nutters and predictors of the future.

However I never knew there was a combined lawyer, judge and jury amongst us (dictator?).

Another milestone has been achieved.

Edited by G_Money

14 minutes ago, G_Money said:

I will untranslate your liberal, woke, political correctness, tree hugging statement about illegal aliens.

Trump was right. They’re not sending us their best.  Fact.

When Biden and the “Border Czar “ refused to do their jobs Gov Desantis will take charge and get the job done.

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6349029607112

Sorry so don’t speak illiberal hate mongering.

Try this instead:

The American Dream - built by immigrants.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, G_Money said:

I was aware the forum had award winning journalists, rocket scientist, global warming scientists, regular scientists, multiple masters degrees types, jailhouse lawyers, a choirboy for the Royals, a Secret Agent Man, lbtgxyz$&@!? apologist and predictors of the future.

However I never knew there was a combined lawyer, judge and jury amongst us (dictator?).

Since January 26th it’s certainly has a troll.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Since January 26th it’s certainly has a troll.

That’s the best you can do?

Having others on the forum that have a difference of opinion is intimidating to you.

BTW, what rule of the forum requires everyone to be a liberal?

It’s not what they taught you at the School of Liberalism.  They taught you everyone will think like you, hold hands together, accept everyone and you will pay for everything at check bin.

I have news for you…..They lied.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, HappyExpat57 said:

The FACT that the majority of people commenting on this atrocious fraudster sex offender are against, with a mere handful of delusional defenders making the same weak illogical statements, would make anyone with a functional brain realize how ridiculous this statement is.

A few more adjectives please.  You’re lacking adjectives.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, G_Money said:

I was aware the forum had award winning journalists, rocket scientist, global warming scientists, regular scientists, multiple masters degrees types, jailhouse lawyers, a choirboy for the Royals, a Secret Agent Man, lbtgxyz$&@!? apologist, a few certified nutters and predictors of the future.

More colloquially referred to as Trump Derangement Syndrome.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, HappyExpat57 said:

The FACT that the majority of people commenting on this atrocious fraudster sex offender are against, with a mere handful of delusional defenders making the same weak illogical statements, would make anyone with a functional brain realize how ridiculous this statement is.

You are out of touch

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/president-general/

• Thumbs Up 1

39 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Sorry so don’t speak illiberal hate mongering.

Try this instead:

The American Dream - built by immigrants.

The American Dream - destroyed by violent illegal immigrants.

New York City Mayor Eric Adams challenges sanctuary city laws, calls for more cooperation with ICE
In a harsh rebuke of New York's sanctuary city status, Adams on Tuesday called for more cooperation between federal immigration officials and local police, supporting the idea of them working together to deport migrants who are suspected of serious crimes.

https://www.cbsnews.com/newyork/news/new-york-city-mayor-eric-adams-challenges-sanctuary-city-laws-calls-for-more-cooperation-with-ice/#:~:text="I don't believe people,our city%2C" Adams said.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 3

10 minutes ago, G_Money said:

A few more adjectives please.  You’re lacking adjectives.

And you're lacking any actual argument, but we've come to expect that from supporters of the atrocious fraudster sex offender (and yes there ARE many more fitting adjectives I could insert, but this does well enough).

• Agree 2

9 minutes ago, Srikcir said:

Florida has 1,350 miles (2,170 km ) of "open borders."

True and Biden and his Czar are worthless so the Governor will take charge and get results to the best of his ability.

It’s called leadership.  Something the current POTUS and his administration severely lacks.

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Jonnapat said:

Please, someone tell me how it is possible that this person could be reelected.

Wasn't it bad enough the first time around?

Many Americans are as stupid as their reputation.

• Agree 2

7 minutes ago, HappyExpat57 said:

I use polls to wipe my rear when the bum gun is out of commission.

Homepro is having a sale on bumguns.

Edited by G_Money
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, HappyExpat57 said:

And you're lacking any actual argument, but we've come to expect that from supporters of the atrocious fraudster sex offender (and yes there ARE many more fitting adjectives I could insert, but this does well enough).

“And you're lacking any actual argument”

Pot, Kettle, Black.

10 hours ago, Social Media said:

Throughout his political career, he has faced criticism for his divisive language, which has been likened to concepts associated with Adolf Hitler's ideology.

• Hitler "characterized the effect of a Jewish presence as a “race-tuberculosis of the peoples,” and identified the initial goal of a German government to be discriminatory legislation against Jews. The “ultimate goal must definitely be the removal of the Jews altogether.” "Adolph Hitler Issues Comment on the "Jewish Question," Sept. 16, 1919
  • Hitler calls the Jew a “true blood sucker that attaches itself to the body of the unhappy people;” ... Hitler identifies Jews as a “parasite in the body of peoples”, stating that Jews are a people “under whose parasitism the whole of honest humanity is suffering.” "Hitler, Lenin-and the Desire to Destroy "Parasites," by Richard Koenigsberg. Mar. 6, 2015 https://www.libraryofsocialscience.com

Replace "Jew" with "immigrant" and you hear Trump.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Many Americans are as stupid as their reputation.

I like your comment!  A good analysis of yourself.

Edited by G_Money
  • Agree 1