Thaksin Tells Critics: ‘To Each Their Own’

webfact

7 minutes ago, webfact said:

cum-convict on parole Thaksin Shinawatra today (Mar. 16) bluntly told those who may dislike him for whatever reason “to each their own.”

Cum-convict.....Different strokes for different folks:cheesy:?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, webfact said:

to each their own

And his is, 'I'm smarter and well connected  than what you give me credit for, and here's the proof'...

• Thumbs Up 1

I said it, you must believe it!

But personally, I don't. He looked fit enough for a photo session on the plane from Singapore. Was it something he ate mid air, out of date caviar and Dom Perignon?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, BayArea said:

In other words,  " let them eat cake!!" , right Tony?? 

You can tell with each passing day, the man is becoming more emboldened. It won't be long now he'll be the face of Thai politics. 

He already is, he never stopped influencing politics.

unfortunately, if MFP gets dissolved, and potatongaern (tax-sins) daughter moves up as a nepo-puppet, and yingluk comes back... it can be safe to assume that come next election this fascist tax-sin devil will become leader once more.

give the thais what they want... it seems. if the thai populace cannot stand up then that is a sure sign they want this guy to rule

😔

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jacko45k said:

I said it, you must believe it!

But personally, I don't. He looked fit enough for a photo session on the plane from Singapore. Was it something he ate mid air, out of date caviar and Dom Perignon?

It was soft power som tam 🤣

5 hours ago, webfact said:

Leaving his home province of Chiang Mai where he has stayed for three days for Bangkok today, the de facto Pheu Thai boss-cum-convict on parole maintained that he had been clinically ill but stopped short of saying what diseases or symptoms which he had had.

Amazing recovery, arm sling off and a week later the neck brace is gone too.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

Amazing recovery, arm sling off and a week later the neck brace is gone too.

Psssst! He was'nt really ill at all! But hey, that's between you and i, OK!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pouatchee said:

unfortunately, if MFP gets dissolved, and potatongaern (tax-sins) daughter moves up as a nepo-puppet, and yingluk comes back... it can be safe to assume that come next election this fascist tax-sin devil will become leader once more.

give the thais what they want... it seems. if the thai populace cannot stand up then that is a sure sign they want this guy to rule

😔

Good idea. Thaksin becomes PM. Miltary covertly starts civil discent aka ping pong bombs planted around BKK + 5th columists to stir afforementioned civil discent (aka army) and you have your next coup. 

Edited by dinsdale
  • Agree 1

10 hours ago, webfact said:

Former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra claimed today that he did not feign illness and was genuinely sick when he was admitted to the Police General Hospital for treatment,

but suddenly got better upon release......................yeah right

Up to the Thai citizens. Yep, as an educated American I certainly have an opinion but then, opinions are easily found. As to the former elected PM who was overthrown but a military coup? Sticky political wicket ... I have no doubt a political "accommodation" was made allowing his return, as I believe will be done for another freely elected Thai PM waiting in the wings who also was also overthrown in a military coup (number 18?). I can appreciate the Thai thinking of wanting to restore peace among the rich and famous ... until the next time.