I grew up in a 99% Jewish neighborhood! Did you?

5 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Why?

I will TELL YOU WHY!

1.  I am getting old now.  And, I look back at my roots.  And, I very much value the Jewish neighborhood in which I grew up.  This made me what I am.

2.  "These Days", as you say, are just like any other days.  These days are just the same days as they always were.  So then, can I NEVER broach this subject?  Do tell!

3.  I have never submitted a Topic which was totally harebrained.  It might be ONLY YOU who interprets my Topics as being harebrained.

4.  Also, I do NOT blame the Jews for making me live in a Jewish neighborhood!  Instead, I THANK the Jews for making me one of them, during the time I grew up in my Jewish neighborhood....

I loved it there.

5.  Something that you might not know is this:

There is a high similarity between Jewish culture and Asian culture, and this.....most likely.... is why I have always felt so at home in Asia, not to mention Thailand, and specifically Chiang Mai.

There are MANY things that you might not know about me, and about Asia.

Feel free to query me regarding almost anything that you might not understand.

I am Asian, yes.

I am also, in some important respects, a Jew, too.

Should I riff on further about this?

I think, no need.

Just let it be said that I am grateful to have lived in the place where I grew up, as a young hottentot, and I learned a lot, while there.

I am a product of my environment.

Oi vey. My life already.!Give over. You are coming over like a cracked record. Who cares whether you are Jewish or not.😉

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

That would be pure hell, a whole community thinking they're the chosen ones and so much better than you.

Good  GOD, shoot me now 😎

• Agree 1

25 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

That would be pure hell, a whole community thinking they're the chosen ones and so much better than you.

Good  GOD, shoot me now 😎

Were your parents Jew haters too?

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, noobexpat said:

Tight arse to a whole new dimension though.

So tight they squeek when they walk.

You can add anti Semitic to your list of attributes, so far we have homophobic,racist,lesbophobic, gender phobic,ageist, sexist ,  and the list keeps adding .😅

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Gandtee said:

Oi vey. My life already.!Give over. You are coming over like a cracked record. Who cares whether you are Jewish or not.😉

Your post reminded me of music records .

Who remembers them , I use to have a scratched Cat Stevens record so it just replayed over .

I still remember seeing a record shop in Bangkok

Then we switched to those awful cassette tapes 

Then I think it was DVDs?

Great post mate ,brought back memories 

Edited by georgegeorgia

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

Were your parents Jew haters too?

They hated everyone, so yea, they were Jew haters, even the ones in our family.  The one bi-atch made my brother get rid of his dog, because it knock down her son that was throwing stones at her.   We'll never forgive her for that.

Growing up with bigoted parents, showed me their screwed up thinking, and I'm the complete opposite.  I love everyone, until given reason not to.   But stand by my original statement, that would be hell, as that is one snooty society, and I've yet to be proven wrong, aside from the bi-atch's son, and my favorite cousin.   Of course it was always my fault when we got in trouble :cheesy:

I tire of their weekly, monthly or 10-20 movies a year reminding everyone else how oppressed they are.  Just wished they nuke each other and be done with it.  They truly are their worst enemies and hard to tell which is worst, Hamas or Zionist.

Seems many of their own citizens are strongly against their own policies ... nuff said

Edited by KhunLA

1 hour ago, BangkokHank said:

I grew up in a 99% Jew-controlled country: the US.

Same, and part of the reason I left ... as seems invade & occupy isn't restricted to the Palestinian zones.   How many UN resolutions do they / Israel have to ignore before the world boycotts them, and stops supporting them.

They control the majority of all MSM & just about everything else that is influential ...

• Thanks 2

My father hated Jews. He said Hitler had the right idea about them. Possibly a Jew got the better of him in some deal.

I went to school with a number of Jewish kids, it was actually a Presbyterian college. As far as I was concerned, they were like anyone else.

The best Jewish joke I have heard......

A busload of tourists turn up at the Auschwitz museum just before closing time.

The bus driver comes back to the passengers after a brief consultation with the curator.

"Sorry people, it's closed. He says come back tomorrow".

One of the passengers speaks up. "Tell him we're Jews".

45 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

They hated everyone, so yea, they were Jew haters, even the ones in our family.  The one bi-atch made my brother get rid of his dog, because it knock down her son that was throwing stones at her.   We'll never forgive her for that.

Growing up with bigoted parents, showed me their screwed up thinking, and I'm the complete opposite.  I love everyone, until given reason not to.   But stand by my original statement, that would be hell, as that is one snooty society, and I've yet to be proven wrong, aside from the bi-atch's son, and my favorite cousin.   Of course it was always my fault when we got in trouble :cheesy:

I tire of their weekly, monthly or 10-20 movies a year reminding everyone else how oppressed they are.  Just wished they nuke each other and be done with it.  They truly are their worst enemies and hard to tell which is worst, Hamas or Zionist.

Seems many of their own citizens are strongly against their own policies ... nuff said

What a vile post.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Now, I guess, you know a bit more about me.

We are so honored and humbled by this unrequested biography, OOOO YOU CHOSEN ONE.

Naaaaaaah, I'm kidding.

I don't care.

A good falafel recipe would have been more interesting 😄

29 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Unfortunately predictably this good intentioned topic has attracted an open spigot of hate speech. 

Those who fail in life need someone to blame, and they tend to blame "others" as well as successful people. Obviously some of these losers moved to Thailand.

Remember 'fine people...on both sides', included tikitorch carriers chanting "Jews will not replace up". All those marchers were losers, too, but unable to put the blame where it's deserved: the guy in the bathroom mirror.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrPancake said:

We are so honored and humbled by this unrequested biography, OOOO YOU CHOSEN ONE.

Naaaaaaah, I'm kidding.

I don't care.

A good falafel recipe would have been more interesting 😄

You might be confusing Middle Eastern food with typical Jewish food in the west. Completely different. 

10 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Grow a bit thicker skin, or a pair.  If that's vile ... you want to avoid lots of people I've known ... that I try to avoid myself :cheesy:

So when is your transition going to be completed ... :coffee1:

How is your KKK initiation ceremony coming along?

21 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

How is your KKK initiation ceremony coming along?

:cheesy:

Had to resign from being Grand Wizard, and turn in my hood.   They just couldn't accept me and the Asian/Thai wife existence.   Somehow being bisexual and sleeping with blacks didn't set them off, but that yellow fever ... was the last straw apparently.   

32 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

You might be confusing Middle Eastern food with typical Jewish food in the west. Completely different. 

Yeah, it's not like Jews have their roots in the middle east...

The Torah, the Song of Songs, the Mishnah and the Talmud all mention deep fried lentil fritters, known as “ashishim" - early forms of falafels.

spacer.png

Edited by MrPancake
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Unfortunately predictably this good intentioned topic has attracted an open spigot of hate speech. 

Are u a religious person Jimgthing? 

Do you identify as Jewish because you believe in that God and that religion, or becauss of your genetics / race? 

If so, do you believe you are part of the Jewish God chosen race? 

This is my problem with all religions. Each one believes they are the true on and anyone else not worshipping their God or Gods are wrong and will go to hell.  

I think that of Christians and Muslims, not just Jews.  How can anyone give respect to others who tell them they are sinners and will go to hell?  

1 minute ago, jak2002003 said:

Are u a religious person Jimgthing? 

Do you identify as Jewish because you believe in that God and that religion, or becauss of your genetics / race? 

If so, do you believe you are part of the Jewish God chosen race? 

This is my problem with all religions. Each one believes they are the true on and anyone else not worshipping their God or Gods are wrong and will go to hell.  

I think that of Christians and Muslims, not just Jews.  How can anyone give respect to others who tell them they are sinners and will go to hell?  

I'm atheist. 

The chosen thing has no resonance to me.

Jew haters obsess on it though and grossly distort its meaning to inflame bigotry.

Next

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

OP - stop me if you've heard this 1 :tongue:

Elderly Jewish Gentleman goes to a restaurant and orders a meal

The waiter brings the first course

EJG calls the waiter back and says "Taste the soup."

Waiter asks "What's wrong with it?"

EJG "taste the soup"

Waiter "Is it too hot, too cold?"

EJG "Taste the soup"