Truth Social shares go into freefall after investors learn how much money it really makes

Social Media

3 hours ago, mfd101 said:

Would it save the company if he changed its name to something that reflects more accurately its status and purpose?

For example: Lies Social.

How long did it take you to comeup with that ?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

It's already the most heavily shorted stock on the exchange, which is pure Rodney Dangerfield ("I tell ya, I get no respect").

Since borrowing a new issue to short is not easy, there is the possibility of a short squeeze. Everyone would see that possibility, yet they're still short and seemingly unafraid. Crazy.

There is that book by Rick Wilson "Everything trump Touches Dies". I guess that is what the market believes.

The thinking is that fear of the stock going to $0 will prompt everyone to sell at any price. So, no short squeeze.

Still not much here from the Trump fans about their Leader's stock.

Edited by Danderman123
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

I support Trump in most things, but there is a major difference in supporting someone and knowing what is a good and bad investment or when to sell. I would have bought this stock on day 1 and sold on late day 1.  I think Trump is a great business man - many of you do not - but this platform business to me is not one of them.

There was an American showman named PT Barnum back in the day he is still famous for his saying of there is a sucker born every minute.citzen trump takes full advantage of that…….

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tug said:

There was an American showman named PT Barnum back in the day he is still famous for his saying of there is a sucker born every minute.citzen trump takes full advantage of that…….

Oh dear yet another sucker believing mis quotes!

Barnum's biographer Arthur H. Saxon tried to track down when Barnum had uttered this phrase but was unable to verify it. According to Saxon, "There's no contemporary account of it, or even any suggestion that the word 'sucker' was used in the derogatory sense in his day. Barnum was just not the type to disparage his patrons."[1]

Some sources claim that it is most likely from famous con-man Joseph "Paper Collar Joe" Bessimer!

There's a sucker born every minute - Wikipedia

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, scottiejohn said:

Oh dear yet another sucker believing mis quotes!

Barnum's biographer Arthur H. Saxon tried to track down when Barnum had uttered this phrase but was unable to verify it. According to Saxon, "There's no contemporary account of it, or even any suggestion that the word 'sucker' was used in the derogatory sense in his day. Barnum was just not the type to disparage his patrons."[1]

Some sources claim that it is most likely from famous con-man Joseph "Paper Collar Joe" Bessimer!

There's a sucker born every minute - Wikipedia

Perhaps,it’s always been attributed to him as far as I can remember (that’s longer than I care to admit)…… here’s another little tid bit for ya didn’t they start selling this (insert word here) on April fools day?oh boy lol 😂 yup there’s a sucker born every minute 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, jerrymahoney said:
11 hours ago, scottiejohn said:

Or better still; "Anti social lies"

Or something like "Alternative facts you can believe in."

I don't know what is 'ilk'. I just thought a slogan with 2 negative words (anti-social and lies) would not be an upbeat message. Like the old Northwest airline (now Delta) ads -- do you really put wings on your heart? And I'll take the 3 like emojis to the one sad 

image.jpeg.025fcb001f89ff74b20838913092ac71.jpeg

Edited by jerrymahoney
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

21 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

None of the Trump fans here admit to having bought any DJT stock, probably because most aren't US citizens.

It loses money. No reason to buy it. The US market got sold off last night. Looks overpriced in general.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Cause to delist the sock?!

I am not familiar with the SE regulations, but I would assume one should not hide information which may affect the value of the offering.

Edited by candide
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

The information published yesterday was consistent with earlier filings.

People who bought the stock at $60+ were idiots.

Ok

48 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Hey! Where did all the Trump fans go?

I guess I could get them back by typing the words "Hunter Biden" but that doesn't seem to work anymore.

Yea I was wondering were all the fluffers are as well Lol 😆 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

Hey! Where did all the Trump fans go?

I guess I could get them back by typing the words "Hunter Biden" but that doesn't seem to work anymore.

Waiting for instructions! 😅

• Agree 2