Trump pays $175 million bond

CharlieH

9 minutes ago, stevenl said:

As I thought, nothing on the bond, only deflections. Although it's maybe more trolling than deflecting.

I thought we agreed that the bond was shady, no?

Do you not agree that all of Trump's property should be seized immediately, and he should be incarcerated until the state gets their money? 

Do you not agree the state needs to punish the company that posed the bond, and make sure any company considering posting a bond for Trump thinks twice?

Do you not agree that anyone that tries to help Trump needs to be crushed and disallowed from doing business in New York? 

Do you not agree that when it's decided the bond is fraudulent that more charges should be brought against Trump for attempting to use fraudulent bond? 

Do you not agree that criminal illegal aliens that commit violent crimes should continue to be released on their own recognizance while all this is going on? 

• Confused 3

9 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

10 days. Some reason you can't wait?

Strange post 

Do you think he'll try and get a alternative bail ready in case his present one gets rejected?

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Not sure they will have to look very hard. That company is dodgy.

Maybe there'll be a different company.

Any bond option Trump has right now will be very expensive but the alternative is that 'Tish' James has a $500 million shopping spree at Trump's expense.

Edited by jerrymahoney
  • Love It 1
  • Agree 1

23 hours ago, jerrymahoney said:

Maybe there'll be a different company.

Any bond option Trump has right now will be very expensive but the alternative is that 'Tish' James has a $500 million shopping spree at Trump's expense.

She wouldn't have to do anything if Trump abided by the law. Not sure why Trumpers are ok with breaking the law?

Sadly, many connected to him pay the price for his misdeeds. Another one bites the dust.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-68782176

Allen Weisselberg: Ex-Trump financial chief sentenced on perjury charges

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Roo Island said:

She wouldn't have to do anything if Trump abided by the law. Not sure why Trumpers are ok with breaking the law?

Sadly, many connected to him pay the price for his misdeeds. Another one bites the dust.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-68782176

Allen Weisselberg: Ex-Trump financial chief sentenced on perjury charges

Or had he been a leftist...

• Confused 2

2 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Perhaps being a leftist would mean less of a criminal. The right are falling like flies due to their crimes. Not very smart people, or just too greedy?

Or at least less prosecuted. When a leftist commits perjury or breaks campaign finance laws, they get a pass, or a fine. 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Another in Trump's orbit breaking the law.

https://www.nbcnews.com/business/business-news/trump-media-director-accused-hacking-files-attempted-corporate-coup-la-rcna147289

Trump Media director accused of ‘hacking’ files in attempted corporate ‘coup’: lawsuit

Investment firms led by the former CEO of the SPAC that merged with Donald Trump’s media company allege that their files were hacked and stolen by a current member of the media company’s board of directors.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Give me an example...

Andrew McCabe for lying under oath. 

Andrew McCabe’s settlement with the Department of Justice is a signal to John Durham | The Hill

Hillary Clinton for campaign finance violations.

DNC, Clinton campaign agree to Steele dossier funding fine | AP News

Barack Obama for campaign finance violations.

Obama 2008 campaign fined $375,000 - POLITICO

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

54 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Trying to prove leftists are bad and you have to go back to 2008? The list of people associated with Trump who are either in jail or been arrested is a long one. Hundreds.

You're really grasping here...but typical from those who fall for the misinformation.

You asked me to provide examples of leftists that committed perjury and or election finance violations that were not procicuted and I provided three. 

1. Andrew McCabe for lying under oath. 

2. Hillary Clinton for campaign finance violations.

3. Barack Obama for campaign finance violations.

Now you want to deflect to brag about how Biden has weaponized the justice department. Whatever. 

Give me an example...

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Agree 1

23 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

You asked me to provide examples of leftists that committed perjury and or election finance violations that were not procicuted and I provided three. 

Now you want to deflect to brag about how Biden has weaponized the justice department. Whatever. 

Give me an example...

Weaponized the justice department? Nothing like Trump did. Sad those on the far right don't care about the law. Luckily. Our judicial system is dealing with some.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

12 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Weaponized the justice department? Nothing like Trump did. Sad those on the far right don't care about the law. Luckily. Our judicial system is dealing with some.

Your judicial system, it hates me. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, candide said:

Lol! Nice try!

1. Not Clinton or Obama! Their campaign and DNC. A lame false equivalence again. No falsified business records by Clinton or Obama.

The RNC or Republican campaign also got "only" fined for finance violation several times. It's peanuts!

2. McCabe

- the settlement was not about a perjury charge, but about a wrongful termination lawsuit

- a Grand Jury previously refused to indict him,

- what was he lying about? The fact that he disclosed information that the DOJ was investigating the Clinton Foundation. It was no a pro-Dem leak, but an anti-Dem leak!

You mean Yellowtail presented alternative facts? 😜

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

The Department of Justice has told lawyers for former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe that he will not face criminal charges for allegedly lying to investigators about a leak to the media, the ex-official's attorneys said Friday.

Only a Trump supporter would claim that McCabe committed perjury when he was never even charged with perjury. Note that this was the Trump DOJ.

Under your criteria, anyone can be alleged to have committed a crime, and the proof is that they were not indicted.

Edited by Danderman123
  • Like 1

On 4/11/2024 at 7:41 PM, Danderman123 said:

Only a Trump supporter would claim that McCabe committed perjury when he was never even charged with perjury. Note that this was the Trump DOJ.

And only a DT supporter would be accepting of the Mueller Report.  That needs to be revisited. 

IMO the only reason DT hasn't already been tried and convicted is that somewhere in the works there are people who think it would shame the US to be seen as a banana republic if it moved too hastily.  Around the time of the 2021 inauguration Ecuador had election and the day after the loser was arrested; it would have been too to easy to say "see what the US has become?" 

But back to the bond.  The guy seems to attract scoundrels like garbage draws vermin.  Look at that pack of grifters that suddenly appeared between the 2020 election and 1/6.  We need to be considering what happens next.  If DT loses in November do you think he is going to walk away gently, "the best man won," etc?  The next crew of slime is going to be more adept.

The guy who wrote him that bond himself needs a bond to cover his own bond.  This should be watched closely.

• Like 2

On 4/12/2024 at 9:41 AM, Danderman123 said:

The Department of Justice has told lawyers for former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe that he will not face criminal charges for allegedly lying to investigators about a leak to the media, the ex-official's attorneys said Friday.

Under your criteria, anyone can be alleged to have committed a crime, and the proof is that they were not indicted.

You're hilarious. 

You asked me to provide examples of leftists that committed perjury and or election finance violations that were not prosecuted and I provided three. 

Then you went on the brag about how Biden has weaponized the justice department. 

Now, you are claiming that "...only a Trump supporter would claim that McCabe committed perjury when he was never even charged with perjury."

You ask for examples of leftists that committed perjury and or election finance violations that were not prosecuted, and then I provide examples, you say they don't count because the liars and cheaters were not charged.

You can pretend otherwise, but Andrew McCabe clearly lied under oath, and both Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton violated campaign finance laws. 

And of course, the leftists all claim Trump is a rapist, even though he has never been indicted, much less convicted of rape. How funny is that? 

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

You're hilarious. 

You asked me to provide examples of leftists that committed perjury and or election finance violations that were not prosecuted and I provided three. 

Then you went on the brag about how Biden has weaponized the justice department. 

Now, you are claiming that "...only a Trump supporter would claim that McCabe committed perjury when he was never even charged with perjury."

You ask for examples of leftists that committed perjury and or election finance violations that were not prosecuted, and then I provide examples, you say they don't count because the liars and cheaters were not charged.

You can pretend otherwise, but Andrew McCabe clearly lied under oath, and both Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton violated campaign finance laws. 

And of course, the leftists all claim Trump is a rapist, even though he has never been indicted, much less convicted of rape. How funny is that? 

You have to remember who you are dealing with here.  90% delusional liberal nutters.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

You're hilarious. 

The same distorted facts again

1. A grand jury refused to indict McCabe. It should be also noted that he lied about a leak which was unfavourable to Hillary Clinton.

2. and 3. The same lie again. It wasn't Clinton and Obama, it was the DNC and their campaign. It should be noted that the RNC and GOP campaigns have also been "only" fined for campaign violations.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, candide said:

The same distorted facts again

1. A grand jury refused to indict McCabe. It should be also noted that he lied about a leak which was unfavourable to Hillary Clinton.

McCabe lied under oath. 

3 minutes ago, candide said:

2. and 3. The same lie again. It wasn't Clinton and Obama, it was the DNC and their campaign. It should be noted that the RNC and GOP campaigns have also been "only" fined for campaign violations.

The Clinton and the Obama campaigns were fined, and the DNC was fined. 

Now you can argue that Clinton and Obama are not their campaigns, but then you want to turn around and claim that Trump is his campaign. 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

McCabe lied under oath. 

The Clinton and the Obama campaigns were fined, and the DNC was fined. 

Now you can argue that Clinton and Obama are not their campaigns, but then you want to turn around and claim that Trump is his campaign. 

My point was that there was nothing suspect about the fact that McCabe was not indicted, and that he lied about a leak which was unfavourable to the left (Clinton). So no left-wing bias.

Another attempt at making a false equivalence.

As far as I know, Clinton and Obama were not in charge of accountancy details.

+ another lame attempt at trolling: in this case, Stormy was not paid by Trump's campaign. She was paid by Cohen (convicted for that), who was paid by Trump who falsified business records about this payment

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

21 minutes ago, candide said:

My point was that there was nothing suspect about the fact that McCabe was not indicted, and that he lied about a leak which was unfavourable to the left (Clinton). So no left-wing bias.

Do you not think people that lie under oath to Congress should be prosecuted? 

Another attempt at making a false equivalence.

As far as I know, Clinton and Obama were not in charge of accountancy details.

Yet of course Trump was in charge of accountancy details, right? 

+ another lame attempt at trolling: in this case, Stormy was not paid by Trump's campaign. She was paid by Cohen (convicted for that), who was paid by Trump who falsified business records about this payment

Then if Trump had his lawyer make the payment because he did not want to have his wife and family embarrassed, the case should be dismissed, correct? 

• Confused 2

6 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Do you not think people that lie under oath to Congress should be prosecuted? 

Yet of course Trump was in charge of accountancy details, right? 

Then if Trump had his lawyer make the payment because he did not want to have his wife and family embarrassed, the case should be dismissed, correct? 

1. A Grand Jury decided not to indict him. 

2. This was a personal matter, not a business matter. Who else than Trump would have asked his company to pay for it? Of course, the prosecution will need to prove it. They will or won't. We need to wait to see what comes up from testimonies.

3. I have not consulted a lawyer about it. Let's see what the court decides about it.

• Agree 1