Foreigners among World Central Kitchen staff killed in Israeli strike

9 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

This will seem outrageous to some, just like when I mentioned "Genocide' a few months ago, my posts were removed and how Israel are starving the Gazan civilians. As time goes on and Israel again and again and again make 'mistakes' these things are accepted by most. 

It's a war mistakes are made, show us all one war where mistakes were not made, 7/10 was deliberate and not a mistake, see the difference?

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

‘Israel is making deliberate choices to starve civilians’ says Oxfam

Something I've said before here..... 

Just because Amitabh Behar Oxfam’s international executive director does not make it so.

The Data Show Israel Is Not Causing a Gazan Famine

Despite the war, three-quarters of greenhouse acres were still available as of Feb. 15, according to a United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) report, which has the latest available data. . COGAT data show that 290,000 tons of food and beverages have been delivered to Gaza since October — recently as many as 200 truckloads a day. Full distribution of these supplies would deliver about 1.82 pounds of food daily for each of the 2 million people in Gaza. 

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2024/04/05/the_data_show_israel_is_not_causing_a_gazan_famine_150751.html

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

In my opinion, Israel are killing aid agencies as they want them to fear helping the Gazans. Some are already pulling out. You  can't hide Genocide Netanyahu you idiot.

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/04/04/middleeast/gaza-wck-aid-suspended-famine-intl/index.html

Your link does actually say that some of the agencies are suspending operations in Gaza , rather than "pulling out"

Temporarily stopped , rather than "pulling out" .

Some of the aid groups are continuing giving free food out 

7 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

LOL.

The aid workers informed the IDF, who approved their journey

They were deliberately targeted by the IDF.

This wasn't some mortar bomb that went off target by accident, it was a directed missile strike.

Laughing at deaths in war zones?

Not good.

• Confused 1

58 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

Laughing at deaths in war zones?

Not good.

I think he is laughing at the idea that they were not targeted by the IDF.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

By the way,

Thousands of brown aid workers were targeted and killed by the IDF and no outrage as we see when this happens to 6 whites. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, sirineou said:

By the way,

Thousands of brown aid workers were targeted and killed by the IDF and no outrage as we see when this happens to 6 whites. 

No there weren't, stop lying

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, coolcarer said:

The veil slipped to reveal a bigoted Jew hater and another anonymous one who gave your post a big fat plus 1. 

They walk among us. 

That was me, and perhaps you should do a little research before spreading lies about me.

I am NOT a Jew hater NOR am I a terrorist supporter which another poster attributed to me.

What I am, is a person who cannot understand why some people seem to support the mass slaughter, murder and genocide.

By not opposing mass slaughter, murder and genocide, you seem to be one such person.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, billd766 said:

That was me, and perhaps you should do a little research before spreading lies about me.

I am NOT a Jew hater NOR am I a terrorist supporter which another poster attributed to me.

What I am, is a person who cannot understand why some people seem to support the mass slaughter, murder and genocide.

By not opposing mass slaughter, murder and genocide, you seem to be one such person.

You gave a plus 1 like to a Jew hating conspiracy post. Own it for what it is.

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, billd766 said:

Those were the actions carried out by Hamas on Oct 7th , Israel vowed to make sure they can never do it again and that is why Israel is hunting Hamas down .

Israel are waging war to stop mass slaughter, murder and genocide happening again 

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, transam said:

Well, we all know Hamas don't, the executioners you seem to protect.....:stoner:

Actually WE, the plural don't all KNOW that. what we have is your biased word and that of other biased posters.

So far, very few people away from agree with your point of view, but nobody KNOWS the real casualty figures as many innocent men, women and children are still buried in the rubble and the IDF will not allow rescue workers in to search the wreckage. Nor will the IDF allow independent news reporters access to those areas either.

AFAICS either the IDF is telling the truth and Hamas is telling lies, OR the IDF is telling lies and Hamas is telling the truth, OR they are both telling the truth (as they see it) but spinning the story in their own favour, OR both are telling lies.

Personally I prefer to believe none of the stories but if I had to I would choose option  #3, they are both telling the truth (as they see it) but spinning the story in their own favour.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, coolcarer said:

You gave a plus 1 like to a Jew hating conspiracy post. Own it for what it is.

I gave a +1 to a post. I have given +1 to many posts.

What is your problem with this particular post?

If, having read my post, you still do not understand, then YOU are part of the problem

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1

1 minute ago, billd766 said:

I gave a +1 to a post. I have given +1 to many posts.

What is your problem with this particular post?

If, having read my post, you still do not understand, then YOU are part of the problem

Deflection. Try reading the vile post you supported with a like

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Bkk Brian said:

No there weren't, stop lying

World Central Kitchen Deaths Reveal Toll on Gaza Aid Workers | TIME

You are a notorious habitual liar who keeps accusing descent people of lying. No shame at all.

This is an extract from the link above 'Since Israel began its military campaign to root out Hamas from Gaza on Oct. 7, at least 203 aid workers have been killed, according to the Aid Worker Security Database, which tracks attacks on humanitarian relief workers worldwide. This figure is higher than the total number of aid worker fatalities that typically occur annually worldwide.'

So, he was not lying as mor than 203 aid workers were killed in Gaza with hundreds or possibly thousands injured or under the rubble.

Israel has been systematically killing aid workers. It's a fact. But we all know that you only rely on IOF sources (Israel Offensive Force).

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Danny Australia said:

World Central Kitchen Deaths Reveal Toll on Gaza Aid Workers | TIME

You are a notorious habitual liar who keeps accusing descent people of lying. No shame at all.

This is an extract from the link above 'Since Israel began its military campaign to root out Hamas from Gaza on Oct. 7, at least 203 aid workers have been killed, according to the Aid Worker Security Database, which tracks attacks on humanitarian relief workers worldwide. This figure is higher than the total number of aid worker fatalities that typically occur annually worldwide.'

So, he was not lying as mor than 203 aid workers were killed in Gaza with hundreds or possibly thousands injured or under the rubble.

Israel has been systematically killing aid workers. It's a fact. But we all know that you only rely on IOF sources (Israel Offensive Force).

The poster claimed thousands were targeted and killed, now who is a liar? Still got that tin foil hat on?

1 hour ago, sirineou said:

By the way,

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, youreavinalaff said:

Why is he? My comment that he quoted didn't say they weren't.

You would have to ask him that, not me,

I just commented on your post of  

"Laughing at deaths in war zones? "

and said that this was IMO am incorrect observation 

8 minutes ago, sirineou said:

You would have to ask him that, not me,

I just commented on your post of  

"Laughing at deaths in war zones? "

and said that this was IMO am incorrect observation 

To say "LOL" in reply to a post about dying in war zones would suggest otherwise.