Thai E-Visa & Pending Payment

I’ve just attempted to submit an application for a Non-Immigrant Visa to the Royal Thai Embassy London. Following the processing of the payment an error appeared at the top. Basically stating that there was a problem with the system, they were working to fix this and to try again later.

The application status is showing as Pending Payment & seemingly the system would allow me to click on the payment icon & make another payment. However, on checking my credit card, there’s already a pending transaction showing to Kasikorn Bank. 

Has anyone else seen this? I’m reluctant to submit a further payment just yet, as who knows how many payments they would take.

11 minutes ago, ClaytonSeymour said:

I’ve just attempted to submit an application for a Non-Immigrant Visa to the Royal Thai Embassy London. Following the processing of the payment an error appeared at the top. Basically stating that there was a problem with the system, they were working to fix this and to try again later.

The application status is showing as Pending Payment & seemingly the system would allow me to click on the payment icon & make another payment. However, on checking my credit card, there’s already a pending transaction showing to Kasikorn Bank. 

Has anyone else seen this? I’m reluctant to submit a further payment just yet, as who knows how many payments they would take.

Why don't you contact them ?

9 hours ago, ClaytonSeymour said:

I applied to RTE London on Monday for a SETV. Basically had the same experience. An error message appeared once I had made the payment. Looked later at my credit card account and a pending amount to Kasikorn was showing.

After a couple of hours I received the e-receipt from (thaievisa(at)fa.go.th) showing payment had been received. Then went back on the e-visa site and application was shown as pending, payment received and at document checking stage.

Received the e-visa yesterday evening so about a 36 hour turnaround which I was delighted with.

Think you should be ok. Keep an eye out for the payment receipt then check status again on the e-visa site.

Best of luck

11 minutes ago, ClaytonSeymour said:

Update: I received the email receipt confirming payment a couple of hours later.

Good news.

Close this thread now. OP has a positive outcome.