The juristic girl said I’m not allowed to clean my house!

1 minute ago, marin said:

bob, you wake up each day with a new "tall tale" that is more outrageous than the one before. You have not been travelling you have been posting on here non stop since your return from your short flounce. What a bunch of BS this one is though. Anyone who has lived here for any length of time at all will know what part of your body you are talking out of. 

I just want to know if it is legal to clean my house or not!

I have been told today that I can’t do it without a work permit.

regards,

bob.

• Sad 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, worgeordie said:

What is a "Juristic Girl" ? ,  Build a higher fence ,to keep Thai's out your business ,

"they seem to be watching us like hawks at the moment, looking for any excuse to catch us out.." ,

no they dont , I am sure they have better things to do ,you are just Paranoid ,if it's even true ,

Your just knocking Thai's again ,same as most posts you make .... 

regards Worgeordie

How am I knocking Thais?

I am looking for advice as to what the actual law around this issue is, that’s all!

regards,

bob.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3

2 minutes ago, jvs said:

Your main house?Did you not just sell all of you assets here as posted in another one of your bs stories?

You lived here for a long time and you speak perfect Thai and you are talking in broken English with a Thai person?

and you don't know after all your years here that you are allowed to basically do anything in and around your own house?

Was she leaning on your fence?

Maybe i am getting too old for this bs,you are the first person ever i will put on ignore.

you didn’t need to read it, jvs.

couldn’t resist though it would seem?

regards,

bob.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

24 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

What is a "Juristic Girl" ? ,  Build a higher fence ,to keep Thai's out your business ,

"they seem to be watching us like hawks at the moment, looking for any excuse to catch us out.." ,

no they dont , I am sure they have better things to do ,you are just Paranoid ,if it's even true ,

Your just knocking Thai's again ,same as most posts you make .... 

regards Worgeordie

Hear, hear!

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, digbeth said:

I would ask her that I have many other activities that I was going to be doing to myself and I would rather not be taking a job from a Thai and does she offer such service 

then i would get done for soliciting prostitution mate!

it’s illegal here in Thailand, didn’t you know?

😄 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

mistake  number one, hold the broom smile and make a pose

…then end up on the thaiger website ‘foreigner caught in the act stealing thai jobs’

I suppose it would make a great AN thread though!

regards,

bob.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

I have heard some strange stories over the years, I wouldn't put anything past the authorities especially here in Phuket, I'm cooking my own dinner today, and I watered the garden this morning, WTF is going on? 

i fixed the road once for about 2km several moaning  nosey parker villagers complained, road hadnt been fixed for years, carried on regardless, couple  of  people brough me a drink out, most have bugger  all to do all day ,and you think farangs complain, you aint seen nothing compared to the Thais

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, marin said:

bob you obviously dont live in a gated muban as just last week you were complaining about a bum peeing on your gate. So why would a simple townhouse down a soi have a juristic person? I think your neighbor who does like like you is playing with your head. 

Nah you are simply making this up as you do 99% of the stuff you post.

but does it really matter?

• Sad 2

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

i fixed the road once for about 2km several moaning  nosey parker villagers complained, road hadnt been fixed for years, carried on regardless, couple  of  people brough me a drink out, most have bugger  all to do all day ,and you think farangs complain, you aint seen nothing compared to the Thais

most have a phd in complaining mate.

though not in public.

they are the masters at the behind the back variety.

regards,

bob.

Edited by bob smith
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Agree 1

A story that was part of John McCain losing the 2008 US Presidential election:

McCain unsure how many houses he owns

Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) said in an interview Wednesday that he was uncertain how many houses he and his wife, Cindy, own.

“I think — I’ll have my staff get to you,” McCain told Politico in Las Cruces, N.M. “It’s condominiums where — I’ll have them get to you.”

https://www.politico.com/story/2008/08/mccain-unsure-how-many-houses-he-owns-012685

NB John McCain's 2nd wife had a beer distribution fortune.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, bob smith said:

they seem to be watching us like hawks at the moment, looking for any excuse to catch us out..

Total inferior complex, this is one of the ways they can pull rank on us!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1