Foreigner's Shocking Behavior On Soi 4 Sparks Outrage in Bangkok [videos]

george

Obviously drunk off his mind (if not drugged). Disgusting but I don't think it's disrespectful - he had no idea what he was doing so respect doesn't come into the equation. No doubt however that the racist/xenophobic mob out there would condemn all foreigners based on this incident.

Thailand really is better without tourists. They drive up prices, overcrowd the place, and give us all a bad name with singular ridiculous incidents like this. My rent has gone up 30% since tourism restarted - it's not much of a dent but it's annoying and overpriced in relation to the rest of the country. Will probably move when my contract ends and no doubt landlord will jack up price again.

On 4/12/2024 at 3:43 PM, george said:
On 4/12/2024 at 3:27 PM, Goat said:

Just saw this on the Thai news.

He is a long term Brit expat. 

It is on Facebook also with the Thais commenting, mostly in good humour. Spicy somtam does that to you.

I would post the link FB links are not allowed on this forum unfortunately.

@GoatWhich channel was this on?

Could easily mention the channel or provide a screen shot.  The only reason Facebook links aren't allowed is because not everyone can access the, IIRC.

Otherwise, this is a factual claim without evidence, which I believe is against forum rules.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Hummin said:

Mental case,  the man obviously need help, 

Na, he needed immodium along with some duff n treacle to bung him up.  Now he needs a public relations manager to handle the interview requests and fan mail. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, roo860 said:

Who said he's British?

Balance of probabilities.  At least they're not woman beaters like the Swiss.  

I'd like to buy fecal man a pint. Is there any contact info? 

• Confused 2

18 minutes ago, Bobthegimp said:

Balance of probabilities.  At least they're not woman beaters like the Swiss.  

I'd like to buy fecal man a pint. Is there any contact info? 

Don't talk <deleted> 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Scouse123 said:

I don't think the guy in the picture would have sought out toilets anyhow.

He's two sandwiches short of a picnic.

He woulda sought out the toilets to bath in, no?   Porta potties make great bubble baths.

On 4/12/2024 at 7:09 AM, 2long said:

Well, most of us have performed shocking behaviour in Soi Nana,

Speak for yourself!  Many here will have had a drink there, maybe picked up a girl but I doubt many have used the street as a toilet.  Pray tell, what 'shocking behaviour' are you meaning?

3 minutes ago, MangoKorat said:

Speak for yourself!  Many here will have had a drink there, maybe picked up a girl but I doubt many have used the street as a toilet.  Pray tell, what 'shocking behaviour' are you meaning?

Taking a dump.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

Thailand really is better without tourists. They drive up prices, overcrowd the place, and give us all a bad name with singular ridiculous incidents like this. My rent has gone up 30% since tourism restarted - it's not much of a dent but it's annoying and overpriced in relation to the rest of the country. Will probably move when my contract ends and no doubt landlord will jack up price again.

Or better without greedy landlords.

Edited by JimTripper

3 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

Taking a dump.

Really? So you think he means most of us have taken a dump on Soi 4?  If that is what he means, he must live a very strange life.

Edited by MangoKorat
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, crazykopite said:

I’ve never had a problem using a toilet in Bangkok it’s no excuse this piece of fat lard was just to lazy having said that in other parts of Thailand I’ve seen Thai men and woman taking a toilet break up against a coconut tree or on the side of the road but never at a holy shrine 

I suppose you never got the runs either from eating Thai food... I applause you as probably the only man in Thailand who did not have to make a bee-line to the toilet during your time in Thailand

• Like 1

When you let over 30 million people from all over the world loose in your country

you can also expect a bunch of weirdos like this guy.

Why make such a big deal over it?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, jvs said:

When you let over 30 million people from all over the world loose in your country

you can also expect a bunch of weirdos like this guy.

Why make such a big deal over it?

That's right.

Those fat slobs are nothing more than insignificant statistical anomalies.

And, right again.

Thirty million is 29 million too many.

Thailand has long been way past its Carrying Capacity in Farang.

Not to mention Kaeks, too, and visitors from other countries.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, george said:

Just got this in my Twitter (X) feed. Another bold, pumpui, naked gentleman celebrating Songkran: 

They are all clothed (thankfully), although one has flesh-colored kinda shorts. Regardless, certainly not a pretty site.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, george said:

Just got this in my Twitter (X) feed. Another bold, pumpui, naked gentleman celebrating Songkran: 

It looks to me he is wearing biege shorts. Not naked. But otherwise a disgrace.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

On 4/12/2024 at 11:32 AM, Confuscious said:

I feel compassion with this guy who felt a sudden bowel movement and chosed to defecate on the street.
That was maybe not his best idea, but at that moment it was urgent.
Although, he could have pull his paints up and go to a public toilet to wash himself instead taking a bath at a shrine.

He had reached "Touching-cloth" status!😁

5 hours ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

Obviously drunk off his mind (if not drugged). Disgusting but I don't think it's disrespectful - he had no idea what he was doing so respect doesn't come into the equation. No doubt however that the racist/xenophobic mob out there would condemn all foreigners based on this incident.

They wanted to put up my rent in the UK by 30% last year.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, george said:

Good job Jesus intervened.

• Haha 1

On 4/12/2024 at 12:11 AM, bob smith said:

…I’m sorry.

But that is the funniest thing I have seen all year!!!

when you gotta go, you gotta go!

😄 😄 😄 

Hope he’s got a fresh pair of undies in his room!

much love!

BOB.

Har har ! Dross like this and ppl like you who defend them makes me embarrassed to be a white person in Thailand

These blobs of fetid afterbirth. Thankfully most of them were priced out of Thailand long ago

Edited by Harsh Jones
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1