BREAKING NEWS! Iran potentially triggers World War 3

george

3 minutes ago, AreYouGerman said:

Yeah, Hitler invaded Poland because occupying the German city Danzig and half of Prussia was out of question and then France invaded Germany. People now say Crimea shouldn't stay Russian. Well, sounds very similar to 'Danzig shouldn't stay Polish'.

The US wants wars on 3 fronts now but can only fight one. Let's see what it is. My bet is 'Die for Israel'.

After 1. Ww new borders was drawn, and borders in Europe have been fluctuating during the times, and many Germans was stuck in Poland. Quite simular yes

Just now, MangoKorat said:

Why would they need to fly over Saudi or Iraq? Over Jordan would be the direct route.

My guess is that Jordan didn't allow these missiles/drones to fly over their airspace, infact Jordan helped Israel shoot down Iran's incoming missiles as did a few other Arab countries.

• Like 1

Just now, Wobblybob said:

My guess is that Jordan didn't allow these missiles/drones to fly over their airspace, infact Jordan helped Israel shoot down Iran's incoming missiles as did a few other Arab countries.

Possibly but doesn't the fact that Jordan appears to have been involved in Israel's defence, indicate that they would not stop any attacks in the opposite direction?

To date, AFAIK, Israel has used aircaft based missiles on its attacks in Iraq and Syria - pretty sure they will have flown over Jordan to reach both those countries.

2 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

One thing to remember is that Iran has never initiated a war, they are a peace-loving country.

Really? Yes, a fountain of goodness that doesn't repress its people, imprison them and execute them for dissent........no, not Iran.  They may not have initiated a war but they certainly supply the weapons for their proxy's to wage war across the entire Middle East. They just get others to do their dirty work for them.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Peace loving country my giddy aunt, stone women to death for not wearing the burqa, throw gays off high rise, please stop this trolling!

Okay, since you brought this up. What does this have to do with war? So we will go to war with Iran to force them to allow transgender children like in the US?

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, MangoKorat said:

Possibly but doesn't the fact that Jordan appears to have been involved in Israel's defence, indicate that they would not stop any attacks in the opposite direction?

To date, AFAIK, Israel has used aircaft based missiles on its attacks in Iraq and Syria - pretty sure they will have flown over Jordan to reach both those countries.

I answered your question as fairly as I could so I have no intention of playing hypothetical games with you. The most important point to remember is that 4 Arab countries helped Israel and that will not go down well with the terrorists cheer leaders on here.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

One thing to remember is that Iran has never initiated a war, they are a peace-loving country. They have warned Israel and the ball is in their court. 

One thing to remember is that Iran has never used nuclear weapons, unlike the USA. 

The US know that war with Iran would be catastrophic . 

Oh my, Iran is designated a State Sponsor of Terrorism for good reason.

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

One thing to remember is that Iran has never initiated a war, they are a peace-loving country

Would this be the same peace loving country that has just attacked the sovereign state of Israel with upwards of 300 drones and cruise missiles. The same Iran that have been funding, arming, and training the terrorist organisations, Hamas, Hezbollah, and the Houthis ?

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, AreYouGerman said:

Okay, since you brought this up. What does this have to do with war? So we will go to war with Iran to force them to allow transgender children like in the US?

Take your flames and whataboutery elsewhere. Iran is not a peace loving country.....period!

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

51 minutes ago, AreYouGerman said:

This is a picture of an US embassy. Please, anybody, point to the annex building which would be okay to attack without the US retaliating.

1A-1.jpg.5e6e5c66bffe10a94db504fc4030fb9c.jpg

None, as long a they are not used for military purposes. 

Iran's top IRGC terror generals plotting attacks on Israel in the annex lost them their protections.  Note:    reference

image.png.5b33b024778d882d87fdb9067e4fa7b3.png

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, Wobblybob said:

I answered your question as fairly as I could so I have no intention of playing hypothetical games with you. The most important point to remember is that 4 Arab countries helped Israel and that will not go down well with the terrorists cheer leaders on here.

I'm not playing hypothetical games.  Another poster seemed to be indicating that Israel's planes would not be allowed to fly over either Saudi or Iraq.  Israeli aircraft have already carried out attacks in both Iraq and Syria countries so I doubt they have any worries about flying over them. There is no need for them to fly over Saudi to get to Iran - that's my point.

4 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Maybe new for you, but, Usa and Israel do also sponsor or have sponsored terrorists. It is a very loose definition "state sponsor of terrorism"

So, who decides what is sponsored terrorism? 

The State of Israel has been accused of engaging in state-sponsored terrorism,[1] as well as committing acts of state terrorism on a daily basis in the Palestinian territories.[2] Countries that have condemned Israel's role as a perpetrator of state-sponsored terrorism or state terrorism include Bolivia,[3] Iran, Lebanon,[4] Saudi Arabia,[5] Syria,[6] Turkey,[7] and Yemen.[8]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_and_state-sponsored_terrorism

The United States has at various times in recent history provided support to terrorist and paramilitary organizations around the world. It has also provided assistance to numerous authoritarian regimes that have used state terrorism as a tool of repression.[1][2

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_and_state-sponsored_terrorism

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, rabas said:

None, as long a they are not used for military purposes. 

Iran's top IRGC terror generals plotting attacks on Israel in the annex lost them their protections.  Note:    reference

image.png.5b33b024778d882d87fdb9067e4fa7b3.png

Yes, it was definitely an act of war to attack the Iranian embassy. So, Iran understood that and retaliated.

• Sad 2

Just now, AreYouGerman said:

Yes, it was definitely an act of war to attack the Iranian embassy. So, Iran understood that and retaliated.

What was your previous username...............😂

• Thanks 1

Just now, MangoKorat said:

I'm not playing hypothetical games.  Another poster seemed to be indicating that Israel's planes would not be allowed to fly over either Saudi or Iraq.  Israeli aircraft have already carried out attacks in both Iraq and Syria countries so I doubt they have any worries about flying over them. There is no need for them to fly over Saudi to get to Iran - that's my point.

Do you think they had permission, I can't think of any other way a foreign country would fly over another country without permission, unless at war with that country of course.

• Like 1

I certainly wouldn't go on holiday to Iran but who am I to criticize their culture?

Not initiating a war is admirable, unlike the UK. 

Been there many times. Worked many years for an Irani owned high tech company. Lovely people. Persepolis is beautiful.

That's the problem, it's the regime. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Hummin said:

Maybe new for you, but, Usa and Israel do also sponsor or have sponsored terrorists. It is a very loose definition "state sponsor of terrorism"

So, who decides what is sponsored terrorism? 

The State of Israel has been accused of engaging in state-sponsored terrorism,[1] as well as committing acts of state terrorism on a daily basis in the Palestinian territories.[2] Countries that have condemned Israel's role as a perpetrator of state-sponsored terrorism or state terrorism include Bolivia,[3] Iran, Lebanon,[4] Saudi Arabia,[5] Syria,[6] Turkey,[7] and Yemen.[8]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_and_state-sponsored_terrorism

The United States has at various times in recent history provided support to terrorist and paramilitary organizations around the world. It has also provided assistance to numerous authoritarian regimes that have used state terrorism as a tool of repression.[1][2

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_and_state-sponsored_terrorism

8 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

No change to the above, no need for me to go into details why and why its nothing like the US or Israel because you should know yourself

Not initiating a war is admirable, unlike the UK. 

Altthough Sunak has been weak in his 'crticism' of Israel's recent actions, he's way out of touch with the opinions of the British people.

However, although I have no love of the current UK government, I doubt any of them think war is admirable as you suggest.  British forces have only been involved in defensive matters in the current conflict.