Where have all the doggies gone?

When you guys say they are being poisoned by what exactly?

How would they do that and what would they use ?

Must be very cruel people to see a slow death by poisons ?😭

I could be wrong I guess unless the poisons like arsenic kill fast ,I have no idea , is that a poison that's available? 

But I remember years ago a lovely big tattooed bodybuilder Sharkey in Pattaya feeding dogs every night 🙏 🙏🙏

Edited by georgegeorgia

5 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

I could be wrong I guess unless the poisons like arsenic kill fast ,I have no idea , is that a poison that's available? 

But I remember years ago a lovely big tattooed bodybuilder Sharkey in Pattaya feeding dogs every night 🙏 🙏🙏

Steak and eggs will do it.

12 hours ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Difficult to be honest to believe that you've ever really liked dogs, as you claim, after a comment like that; dogs are the most humane, loving, and loyal creatures on this planet, and none of them get a choice as to whether or not they become clean, well cared for pets, or have to scavenge to exist as filthy flea bags. As someone that has lived in SE Asia for a long time, it would be nice to think you had a bit more understanding an empathy for the plight of soi dogs  

i agree with you, But the odd one or two may attack you for just riding your bicycle, there is no excuse for that so they just have to take the consequences.

1 hour ago, georgegeorgia said:

It kills the dogs ???

But ... tell me .... Chocolate...is that a myth or it does ?? 😮 

Not Thai dogs, mine stole and ate a whole tablet and is doing very well🙃

22 hours ago, rexpotter said:

I used to really like dogs until after living in SE Asia for a long time. I still like clean well behaved dogs but not these filthy flea bags.

You sound white and entitled. Go back to the nanny state where your mummy gave birth

• Confused 2
  • Agree 1

23 hours ago, proton said:

They collect them, put them in a van then dump them somewhere else to continue being the filthy vermin that they are.🤨

Not as filthy as expats from Leicester.

• Love It 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, advancebooking said:
On 4/15/2024 at 1:28 PM, rexpotter said:

used to really like dogs until after living in SE Asia for a long time. I still like clean well behaved dogs but not these filthy flea bags.

You sound white and entitled. Go back to the nanny state where your mummy gave birth

Do let us know when your mummy finds out who you father was - or can reduce it to half a dozen options…. Oh ,mummy dropped you on a stranger's doorstep ,did she? Never mind ,perhaps you were brought up by soi dogs? 

• Confused 2

Again and again it's down to the uneducated locals who don't neuter castrate the animals . Cute for a whi!e then start to cost ya money vet bills ect  out ya go. To compound the situation idiot farangs who leave their common sense in the departing airport but keep their western sensamalties regarding animal welfare and feed the strays. Wake up there are no human rights in los let alone animal

• Agree 2

13 hours ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Most Thai people are Buddhist, and as such have a great deal of empathy for animals. Thai people all over the country feed the soi dogs, because they understand and sympathise with their hardships.

What is obviously needed is a proper government funded sterilisation program to gradually reduce the numbers of them. What is not needed is people like you throwing away food that local people leave for them …. shame on you.

i'll have the rabid pack shipped to your village ..    then you can feel all warm and fuzzy and ffed them and clean up the mess

Why aren't there more homeless dog shelters where they can receive Counselling, food , shelter and love ?

I think there is a big one somewhere in Isaan run by a farang and volunteers 

These dogs are traumatised,many suffering from PTSD the way they have been treated by humans !!!

8 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

Why aren't there more homeless dog shelters where they can receive Counselling, food , shelter and love ?

I think there is a big one somewhere in Isaan run by a farang and volunteers 

These dogs are traumatised,many suffering from PTSD the way they have been treated by humans !!!

Is this a joke? PTSD? I an a certified Dog Counselor. Send a few over  here, I'll sort them out.

20 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

It kills the dogs ???

But ... tell me .... Chocolate...is that a myth or it does ?? 😮 

Actually I meant to say Proplyene Glycol not transmission fluid but i suppose that would kill anyhitng. But they like to drink radiator coolant, its has killed many pets by accident.

23 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

That's so wonderful. Did he do it every day? Did he get them all de-wormed and properly vaccinated? Did he wash them and remove the fleas regularly? Just asking.

1 minute ago, rexpotter said:

That's so wonderful. Did he do it every day? Did he get them all de-wormed and properly vaccinated? Did he wash them and remove the fleas regularly? Just asking.

And what about the poor fleas that they kill with poison. They have feelings too. Nobody cares about them. And I also get upset about people killing mosquitos and ants for that matter. Its horrible, they have a right to live like all other living things.