'Openly Jewish' man threatened with arrest by Police near pro-Palestine march

Social Media

20 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Have you watched the vid? Have you read the new topic that contains Rushi response?

I’ve explained more than once why I don’t watch videos in discussion forums.

Yes I have read the ‘Rishi’ thread.

I’ve also read the transcript of the Activists’ statement (transcript issued by activist) in which he goes throttle up on his narrative based on, wait for it, the heavily edited video that his organization edited to remove scenes not supportive of the narrative he wished to push.

Pages of the discussion in this thread are founded on that very same heavily edited video.

This aged really well, don’t you think?!

On 4/20/2024 at 2:00 PM, Chomper Higgot said:

I already told you  don’t watch videos on any side of any ‘Discussion’ in this ‘Discussion’ forum.

If you want to discuss who commissioned /shot the video, who edited the [video], what scenes were left in/left out, was the activist involved in the video, was the activist performing for the camera etc.

That might be a good discussion.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

13 minutes ago, retarius said:

A provocative idiot only there to cause trouble. The pro Palestinian march was peaceful. He should have been arrested and charged with intent to cause a riot. 

I wouldn’t call him an idiot, he clearly has enough smarts to manipulate the gullible with heavily edited videos in which scenes that are not supportive to the narrative he wishes to push have been removed.

From the start I said he was engaging in grandstanding performative activism.

I’ll now add with manipulation of video for effect.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

I’ve explained more than once why I don’t watch videos in discussion forums.

Yes a pity you would have been informed before as we all were on the comments and parts that were not in the OP text. 

If you read the new topic why did you ask me what Rushi said?

All In would have been informed of is the scenes manipulated by the activist(s) to remove scenes that undermined the false narrative the activist wished to portray.

You fell for it.

I didn’t.

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

I wouldn’t call him an idiot, he clearly has enough smarts to manipulate the gullible with heavily edited videos in which scenes that are not supportive to the narrative he wishes to push have been removed.

From the start I said he was engaging in grandstanding performative activism.

I’ll now add with manipulation of video for effect.

Word of the day...activism/activist. 

Clutching at straws!

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

All In would have been informed of is the scenes manipulated by the activist(s) to remove scenes that undermined the false narrative the activist wished to portray.

You fell for it.

I didn’t.

What did I fall for exactly when I had already watched it all? The link to it is in the new OP well before it was posted on here. 

Again what did I fall for? 

Just now, Wobblybob said:

Word of the day...activism/activist. 

Clutching at straws!

I see this ‘word of the day’ thing is catching on.

Now you’ve learned a new word, and been shown how to use it in sentences, you can move onto recognizing activists engaging in activism.

A big fat clue is when they engage in editing videos to remove scenes that undermine the narrative they are pushing.

Give it a try.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

What did I fall for exactly when I had already watched it all? The link to it is in the new OP well before it was posted on here. 

Again what did I fall for? 

The edited video, Brian, the edited video.

You’ve been using it as the basis of your arguments.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I see this ‘word of the day’ thing is catching on.

Now you’ve learned a new word, and been shown how to use it in sentences, you can move onto recognizing activists engaging in activism.

A big fat clue is when they engage in editing videos to remove scenes that undermine the narrative they are pushing.

Give it a try.

You could always try calling the gentleman by his name instead of these childish dramatic games you like to portray. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

The edited video, Brian, the edited video.

You’ve been using it as the basis of your arguments.

The basis for my argument remains the same from my first post on here. There is zero change. 

Then of course not watching the vids you wouldn't know.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Wobblybob said:

You could always try calling the gentleman by his name instead of these childish dramatic games you like to portray. 

I’m referring to him by his profession.

I think it aids understanding of what he’s engaged in.

The basis for my argument remains the same from my first post on here. There is zero change. 

Then of course not watching the vids you wouldn't know.

Your argument from page one was based on a heavily edited video with context scenes removed.

You know the same video you were insisting others must watch.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I’m referring to him by his profession.

I think it aids understanding of what he’s engaged in.

Au contraire, all it has done is  given you a rather flimsy lifeline to hold to, even "activists" have rights you know, even Jewish activists!

Your argument from page one was based on a heavily edited video with context scenes removed.

You know the same video you were insisting others must watch.

Link to where I would change my argument? There is nothing about it I would change, the facts remain the same and the reason the Met apologized remain the same.

You don't know how edited it was you never watched it. You don't know the 8 min clip I posted, you never watched it. You don't know the Sky News original, you never watch it.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, retarius said:

A provocative idiot only there to cause trouble. The pro Palestinian march was peaceful. He should have been arrested and charged with intent to cause a riot. 

If the march was peaceful, why should anyone be warned not to join it? 

The obvious answer is that it is not a pro Palestinian march. It is an anti Jew march. Full of hot-heads and ne'er do wells that cannot control their emotions.  The second anyone laid a hand on the 'openly Jewish' man, they should be arrested and charged with assault.  The police exist to protect the weak and serve the law abiding public.

Just imagine if he was an "openly gay" man, walking through a march of radical Muslims. Would your reaction be the same? 

• Agree 2

18 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

I have constantly referred to Mr. Falter by his name, and where did that get me?

Talk about "Clutching at straws!", eh bob?

16 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Au contraire, all it has done is  given you a rather flimsy lifeline to hold to, even "activists" have rights you know, even Jewish activists!

So activists, "even Jewish activists" have the right to cause a breach of the peace?

Excellent. Then we're agreed that the police have the right to arrest them, even the Jewish ones.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

I have constantly referred to Mr. Falter by his name, and where did that get me?

Talk about "Clutching at straws!", eh bob?

So activists, "even Jewish activists" have the right to cause a breach of the peace?

Excellent. Then we're agreed that the police have the right to arrest them, even the Jewish ones.

What you refer to people is up to you, suffice to say it is normally better to call someone by their given name than to flame the issue by using nouns like "activists" especially when there are thousands of unhinged activists screaming of death to Jews. Your concern of one solitary Jew rather than a hoard of feral hate mob screaming Banshees is so noticeable that even a blind man can see your true motives.

Is wanting to cross the road a breach of the peace now, welcome to the world of reality!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Jeff the Chef said:

I find it hard to believe the pro-israel mob are trying to twist this into a win for your cause, major fail the UK public are laughing at you big time.

What mob is calling out blatant discrimination? Since when have you been speaking for what the UK public laugh at?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

I find it hard to believe the pro-israel mob are trying to twist this into a win for your cause, major fail the UK public are laughing at you big time.

How long did it take you to think that one up, links to your post please!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, NanLaew said:

If you can claim that I hate Jews based only on what you have read on this forum

Well, I’m only basing it on what you yourself have written, and only someone that is vehemently antisemitic could possibly have made a disgusting comment like the one you made referencing the trains used by the Nazis to transport jews, saying they could remember the good old days; then rather than apologise for it, you tried to excuse it with some whatabouery of comments other posters may have made. Your denial of antisemitism is disingenuous for all to witness.

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, Wobblybob said:

Falter should have arrested

Of course he should..... he's a Jew. Why don't you ever mention these hate filled antisemitic mobs that scream in their thousands for the destruction of Israel! Your logic and priorities leave a lot to be desired!

Yes, he is a Jew clearly, a Jew with an agenda that was great one day but then it all fell apart.  

Yes, loads of Jewish people on these marches from day one, no there isn't says Falter, then it's toy's out of the pram time, man's a charlatan who got found wanting on all counts.

From the river to the sea, everyone should be free.

4 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Yes, he is a Jew clearly, a Jew with an agenda that was great one day but then it all fell apart.  

Yes, loads of Jewish people on these marches from day one, no there isn't says Falter, then it's toy's out of the pram time, man's a charlatan who got found wanting on all counts.

From the river to the sea, everyone should be free.

If he has an agenda, and he may well have the Met Police have fallen for it hook line and sinker, it has shown the polices discrimination towards the Jewish communities and the call for the resignation of Mark Roland is almost inevitable now, so well done Mr Falter, and now there is a call to cancel these marches. A big win for democracy and a loss for the terrorists amongst our midst.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

If he has an agenda, and he may well have the Met Police have fallen for it hook line and sinker, it has shown the polices discrimination towards the Jewish communities and the call for the resignation of Mark Roland is almost inevitable now, so well done Mr Falter, and now there is a call to cancel these marches. A big win for democracy and a loss for the terrorists amongst our midst.

If he has an agenda, you're having a laugh, Mark Rowland resigning over this, no chance, pro-Palestinian marches being cancelled, the UK government wouldn't dare there would be uproar on the streets, terrorists on these marches, so funny, less arrests over the 6 months of this than at a 3rd division football match.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1