Im getting a few looks wearing my new Trump baseball hat around Pats.

On 4/26/2024 at 8:53 PM, Yagoda said:

Wonder how many folks are voting for Trump just a give a hearty fy to the media/gov complex.

Trump pissed off all the right people and lowered my taxes. That's good enough for me.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Agree 1

16 hours ago, NORDO said:

Stormy entered into mutually agreed business arrangement between herself and old blue eyes.  She was handsomely compensated and further agreed to maintain silent running for an additional fee.    How has she been damaged under Tort Law?

Lost innocence - oh silly me, what am I saying!

14 hours ago, still kicking said:

Only a few looks? You are lucky you didn't get a few bullets.

It a fact that the anti Trump crowd that are either gun haters, or unarmed. I dont worry about folks who get their knowledge of firearms from Hollywood.

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, kingstonkid said:

The challenge is that people look at the 2 candidates. 1 A dotting old man who drove an 18-wheel rig marched with Mandella; his uncle was eaten by cannibals. can't remember the names of world leaders, has a hard time walking, and does not want to talk to the press without a seeing-eye guide or the easter bunny to protect him.

OR

TRUMP, who is all over the country, never shies away from the cameras and looks and sounds like he means business.  He is saying the right things he is standing up for the border to stop the mass migration of people from all over the world.  The other catch is that unlike Biden who has done nothing but be a politician sucking on the trough TRUMP not only built a huge business but has made himself a brand not just in real estate but also on TV and golf.

The funny thing about all this is that the DNC is actually pushing people to vote for him.  They are seeing the underside of all these court cases.  They are seeing the fallout from them and people are so afraid it seems of him tht they will try to nullify him in court rather than face him on the campaign trail.

Middle America is looking at him rightly or wrongly and thinking, if they can do this to him, what can they do to me?

DA's are going nuts using up all their resources to try TRUMP, but meanwhile, when you look at NYC, Bragg is letting everything go to hell, officers are getting beat up. Stores getting looted.

People are going to get fed up, and I can definitely see the same thing happening to Joe that happened to Hillary. 

IS HE THE BEST THE COUNTRY HAS WHO KOWS BUT HE IS DEFINITELY BETTER THAN WHAT THEY HAVE?

Consider that while TRUMP was president, there were no new wars  . Afghanistan was slowly starting to come to an end.

NK and Russia were not trying to take over anything, and the Middle East was a quiet area where countries were starting to form trade alliances.

Time to vomit.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

On 4/26/2024 at 9:39 PM, Prubangboy said:

When I was living in The American South, I went into a Confederate Flag store and the Trump hats all had made in China stickers. I said the owner: "Hat made in China. Election faked in Russia".

And the redneck said:

"Whatever it takes".

Snapped this in southern Georgia in 2020. Still flown proudly by many Trumpeteers. 

PSX_20240428_134008.thumb.jpg.6ba592c902d80b0b52c29fde4fb0c4da.jpg

I saw a guy with a Biden hat in Bangkok and responded with rolled eyes and a hostile look.

Why would anyone want to broadcast their U.S. politics that way here?

Anyway, the blue hat dude started going after me, yelling. Fortunately, like all leftists, he was wearing a mask and it contained the spittle. Disgusting. 

Do you have money? He was looking for a subsidy.

I just rolled my eyes harder. He went after me again.

I want MONEY!!!

I rolled my eyes even harder, and pursed my lips but he went after me again.

YOU HAVE MORE THAN ME AN I AM ENTITLED TO SOME OF IT" 

This time I stamped my foot and he ran away.  No point engaging trolls either online or IRL.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, kingstonkid said:

He is saying the right things he is standing up for the border to stop the mass migration of people from all over the world.

Is that the same Trump that married two first generation immigrants and fathered four second generation immigrants?

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, Woof999 said:

They are? That is a Trump soundbite. Trump is saying that Americans are saying this. Anyway, if the average person in middle America committed fraud and tried to overthrow an election then they'd have every reason to be worried.

What fraud.  From what I understand, he listed his assets and valued them the same as any of us.  The Bank was willing to give him the loans, the loans were paid, and everyone other than the NY AG was very happy.

The challenge is that now, no one is going to want to build or do a lot of business in NY as it will leave them open to being charged 30 years after the fact.

He has never been proven that he tried to over throw a government.  

There is a lot being said, but the challenge is that they had the rigged trial in NY with a Democratic judge and Democratic DA.   

But please tell me how good a job Joe has done and how he has improved  life for Americans.  

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Woof999 said:

They are? That is a Trump soundbite. Trump is saying that Americans are saying this. Anyway, if the average person in middle America committed fraud and tried to overthrow an election then they'd have every reason to be worried.

I think most everyone in the country that has had a home appraised to get a loan or a second knows what a farse that was. 

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Woof999 said:

Is that the same Trump that married two first generation immigrants and fathered four second generation immigrants?

Conflating legal with illegal immigrants is intellectually dishonest, at best. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Woof999 said:

4 minutes ago, Woof999 said:

LOL you have to be kidding.  So if you married a thai lady and swent back to the U.S. you would be a bad guy.

A man marrying a lady can never be compared to the number of people running across the border. 

Also, add to that the fact that he supported them financially, and they were not now a drain on the U.S. people.