Marjorie Taylor Greene Shoots Back at Fox News Criticisms, Vows to Expose GOP Darkness

image.png

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia didn't hold back in response to criticism from a Fox News columnist, asserting that she's merely shedding light on internal GOP issues that were previously concealed. In a recent appearance on Steve Bannon's podcast, Greene addressed an op-ed by Fox News contributor Liz Peek, who labeled her as "an idiot" seeking to disrupt the Republican Party. Greene dismissed the criticism, emphasizing that her actions have revealed preexisting challenges within the GOP.

Referring to Peek's article, which criticized her confrontational approach and labeled it as detrimental to the party, Greene reiterated her stance. She argued that her outspokenness serves to highlight the need for internal party unity and accountability.

Greene's recent clash with Fox News comes amidst her ongoing efforts to challenge the party establishment. She has openly expressed her intention to remove House Speaker Mike Johnson, citing disagreements over foreign aid policies among other issues.

Asserting her commitment to holding Republican leadership accountable, Greene emphasized the importance of transparency and genuine representation within the party. She believes that her efforts will ultimately compel Democrats to confront their own internal dynamics and power struggles.

Despite facing criticism from some quarters, Greene remains steadfast in her convictions, vowing to continue her advocacy for what she perceives as the best interests of the Republican Party and the nation as a whole.

2024-05-06

news-logo-btm.jpg

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

I have watched one interview of Ms. Greene, so perhaps it wasn't representative of her.

However, based on that one observation I would say that Ms. Peek is spot on in her assessment.

• Like 1

She’s obviously failed to get the support she needed to oust Speaker Mike Johnson.

Which tells USA lot about her lack of influence in the GOP.

Any noise she’s making, and she does make a lot of noise, is not hiding her weakness.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, gargamon said:

You don't seem to avoid the pathetic insults when it's about Biden or the Dems.

Comprehension problem?

I said I didn't have enough info about her to know if she deserved the pathetic insult. I know quite enough to insult Biden and the Dems, pathetically or otherwise.

Next.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I don't know enough about her to know if I agree or disagree, but I'll try and avoid pathetic insults unless I know they are deserved.

They are. Do your own research as the Magadonians Q's like to say.

Anyone on the Right that is for the removal of this sorry saps Biden administration has my vote. Fwiw Would have preferred DeSantis as the republican nomine 

• Confused 4
  • Haha 2

On 5/6/2024 at 11:14 AM, Robert Paulson said:

This isn’t rocket science people. Go watch the news. Biden will tell you the same exact thing the news is telling you everytime. That is, lies. Mtg won’t. She tells the truth sometimes. I suppose you’ll never get it if you don’t already

That's right she tells the truth: Like why o why are Billion$ going down this Ukraine rabbit hole* when the Southern "border" is wide open for millions of asian and middle east males . And physical and social infrastructure is decaying in the USA.  What is so baffling here are all these SAPS with their confused and joker responses. Are they really that confused? In denial/oblivious? All above. Unbelievable!

• Confused 3

Vows to Expose GOP Darkness

Anyone remember Madison Cawthorn?  The moment he said something about Republicans having sex & drugs parties they ran him out of Congress faster than you can say excommunicate.  They can get rid of her just as quick.

• Agree 1

18 minutes ago, stevenl said:

I am often confused how people can believe the nonsense they're writing.

40 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Perhaps you should take that up with the Republicans, who scuppered the Bi-Partisan Bordet Security Bill to please Trump.

↑ (1) Thanks you made my point. (2) Now that's a diversion Extraordinaire : No it should be taken up with this Biden administration of SAPS. That's allright their days are numbered. As well as this endless nonsense that the good people on the Right have to put up with around here.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2