Fast up button

3 minutes ago, Woof999 said:

The Home button on most keyboards has achieved that since almost forever. SHIFT and SPACEBAR can be quite handy too.

I know, but when using the mouse around and scrolling, it is so easy to click on the up button. It's called progress............😉

8 minutes ago, transam said:

I know, but when using the mouse around and scrolling, it is so easy to click on the up button. It's called progress............😉

A fixed position element that can sit above and hide other page content, forcing a user to have to scroll to click on elements below it goes against everything UI/UX.

It's called careless........ 😉

1 minute ago, Woof999 said:

A fixed position element that can sit above and hide other page content, forcing a user to have to scroll to click on elements below it goes against everything UI/UX.

It's called careless........ 😉

Doesn't hide anything on my 24" screen, how you blokes view the site on a phone is beyond me............😱

• Agree 1

45 minutes ago, transam said:

Doesn't hide anything on my 24" screen, how you blokes view the site on a phone is beyond me............😱

I'm not on a phone, I'm on 2 x 34" screens and 1 x 49", but the browser might well be smaller. Tried it once on a mobile yonks ago, saw the mess that was the adverts and never tried again, so I'm with you on that.

Anyway, a quick inline CSS script in my browser and the up arrow is no longer.... joy )