Trump Likens Biden Administration to 'Gestapo' at Private Donor Event

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I think it prudent to take statement that Trump will be a Dictator on Day 1 as a warning.

Because if he’s still a dictator on Day 2 it’s already too late to do anything about it.

so, in your head you are making a tongue in cheek comment into fact, similar to the 'bloodbath' comment when referring to the auto industry.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I am not sure what a white supremacist like Trump has to offer the ethnic groups you mention.

Be that as it may, Trump has publicly crowed about his success in getting Roe vs Wade overturned. IMO a big slice of the women vote will remember in November.

If you were a woman, and had your right to a safe and legal abortion taken away from you, would you be voting for him?

Sure. The 'white supremacist' who welcomes his Jewish son-in-law and Jewish grandchildren into his home, as well as his Jewish (convert) daughter.

But polls are showing a move towards the GOP and away from the Democrats by minority voters.

You may be right about abortion, at least as a political weapon. The Democrats will trot it out in October, and some idiot GOP candidate will say something stupid.  Inevitable, but hopefully survivable. 

• Like 1

That's rich, coming from someone who used the Nazi 'Big Lie' propaganda strategy to falsely, and ridiculously, lie big and claim the 2020 election was 'stolen' from him.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

IIRC Trump referred to illegal immigrants as poisoning the blood of our country. Straight out of the Nazi playbook.

...what "playbook" would that be? Could you provide a reference? 

Just now, Lacessit said:

Would "Mein Kampf" do?

Hahaha! Very nice.

Note that he said "ILLEGAL immigrants" and not all immigrants.  I think that is the point. He is highlighting the fact that the southern border is wide open, and any scum can cross as long as they pay the Cartels in Mexico their fee.  It shows the utter failure that the Biden policy has been.

Plus, he deliberately uses language like that  just to make people jump up and get their collective panties in a twist. Seems to work. More free publicity

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Would "Mein Kampf" do?

Have you read it yet ?   I have an audio book version  that is rather long but haven't listed to it yet..one of those things to get round to eventually.

Edited by johng
spelling again
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

...what "playbook" would that be? Could you provide a reference? 

24 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Hahaha! Very nice.

Note that he said "ILLEGAL immigrants" and not all immigrants.  I think that is the point. He is highlighting the fact that the southern border is wide open, and any scum can cross as long as they pay the Cartels in Mexico their fee.  It shows the utter failure that the Biden policy has been.

Plus, he deliberately uses language like that  just to make people jump up and get their collective panties in a twist. Seems to work. More free publicity

https://missouriindependent.com/2023/12/18/trump-borrows-from-the-language-of-hitler-for-anti-immigration-speech-in-new-hampshire/

And I don’t think Trump said ‘illegal immigrants’, just ‘immigrants’.

Edited by rudi49jr
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, johng said:

Have you read it yet ?   I have an audio book version  that is rather long but haven't listed to it yet..one of those things to get round to eventually.

I got through about ten pages, tedious.

• Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Nothing Trump says can be taken seriously. This man is seriously disturbed. And semi senile. He is a divider and a hater. He will say or do anything to get re-elected. God forbid. 

You are absolutely right.

I'm not his fan, but he is ahead of Biden at this moment. We are very close to see who will be the one. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, The Theory said:

You are absolutely right.

I'm not his fan, but he is ahead of Biden at this moment. We are very close to see who will be the one. 

Because you think polls in May are predictive of results in November.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

50 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Hahaha! Very nice.

The Border Patrol has caught more illegal immigrants under Biden than under Trump.

• Agree 1

That is because Biden invited them in   whilst Trump said in no uncertain terms do not come !

Better for them never to come than be apprehended in record numbers at the open border  with record numbers making it across the boarder without apprehension..no ?

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

32 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Trump advocates Fascist ideas.

Sure.  And how did he pursue those ideas in his FIRST four years in office?  He had his chance, and did not do anything like that at all. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Sure.  And how did he pursue those ideas in his FIRST four years in office?  He had his chance, and did not do anything like that at all. 

You mean while he was worried about being re-elected?

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, Lacessit said:

If you were a woman, and had your right to a safe and legal abortion taken away from you, would you be voting for him?

There is no right to abortion. Regardless, how many women who object to viable babies being ripped from wombs on a whim will vote for Biden.-?

• Like 1
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, JulesMad said:

tRump is very much like Hitler, and in NO position to make comparisons with the Gestapo. Looking at tRump's buddies, like Putin, Kim, Netanyahu and other mass-murderers and war criminals it is hardly a surprise.
May usa not to be as stupid again to make this clown their president...

Knowing that terrorist supporters like you hate Trump is enough for me to vote for him.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1