Hot Dogs

Is there anywhere in BKK that I can find American Brand Hot dogs                        Nathans       Ball Park     Oscar Meyer   Etc

None on Lazada

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Chris Daley said:

Thai eateries couldn't figure putting a sausage between two slices of bread in a million years.  It blows their mind.  They haven't even worked out the sandwich yet.

Part of their 'low carb' diet ... rice .. shh

No such thing as a sandwich in TH, it's a burger.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

37 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

7/11 have nailed the ham cheese toasty though !

Along with that 'Double Pork Cheese Burger' ... BLISS

• Like 1

4 hours ago, KhunLA said:

turn off MSM, stop living in fear.

Fox   FTFY     Your diet seems to conclude you yourself are a very large walking hot dog.....you should be very proud of your choices....should your epitaph say "I Owned the Libs"?....by all means eat more!!!!...make yourself a MSG smoothie and gloat

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Along with that 'Double Pork Cheese Burger' ... BLISS

BC any reasonable educated person knows that is healthy for ones body...duh!   Go for the Quad Burger next time! Enjoy!

• Sad 2

4 hours ago, KhunLA said:

turn off MSM, stop living in fear.

and so many here say thais are ignorant ...seems bliss to many here....go get some bloodwork and see what your Doc says but then im sure he doesnt know what hes talking about .....hence the saying you are what you eat.....do the math (pig entrails)

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Don't ever forget it ... :coffee1:

you remind us all daily..pat yourself on the back as im sure there is no one there to do it for you..

You have the diet of a teenage boy and the miindset of one too...

Edited by Sticky Rice Balls
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

rice is their version as bread is to us.....maybe you should buy a tix home so you can get your western food...rice is King here

I love how everyone is moaning here cos they are in ASIA and thais arent catering to thier every means and wants..SAD!!!

Don't know what thread you're reading, but I don't see any moaning about Thais not catering to foreigners.   On poster, like myself, enjoys sandwiches, and can be found or course, just not at most Thai restaurants, emphasis in the 'Thai' part.   Not really their thing, until western fast food arrived, and yea, most things on a a bun are called burgers.  Rare to see a sandwich on the menu, unless a 'Club'

Topic is hotdogs, and Yank hotdogs aren't their forte either.   Plenty of sausage, with or without meat, and many flavored nicely.  

• Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

I was a Chef in CM and made 3 diff sandwiched daily...so your post is false..7-11 also sells them sans crust.....just cos its not the way you like doesnt make it untrue..but its your world..we just live in it.....another day for the grumpy grievanced grandpas

It would seem you have a daily thing about "Grandpa's" here, are you a bit kinky about the elderly gentlemen scene.....😘

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

17 minutes ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

BC any reasonable educated person knows that is healthy for ones body...duh!   Go for the Quad Burger next time! Enjoy!

my local 7/11 does not sell quads.

Will search further a field !

33 minutes ago, FolkGuitar said:

The US Military Commissary in Bangkok carries (or carried) Hebrew National Hot dogs. If you are retired Military you can shop there.
Hebrew National, Nathans, and Boar's Head all make a 100% beef frankfurter worthy of the name. To a real hot dog lover, no other brand is worthy of the name!

I would add Vienna Beef.