Up Dated: Trump Agrees to Biden's Invite For a Presidential Debate

There was a time I wouldn’t bad mouth

a President but like Trump says the Gloves came off when biden weaponized the 6 ways to Sunday intel agencies to GET TRUMP.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Trippy said:

There is no genocide in Gaza, only collateral damage. And if Trump gets in he won't be withholding weapons from Israel like Biden has.  

Actually very clever from some strategist in the the Dems - a judo move making Trump the 'pro war' / 'pro Israel' option.

Esp. clever now the (non-boomer) US, ROTWorld and their dogs have recently turned on that group.

And this despite the fact Biden's top appointees are all Jews (Blinken, Yellen, that tranny army guy/girl & so on & on & on).

Seems like Netanyahu has both under control (Epstien's picture / videos now with Bibi?)

Edited by BigBruv
  • Confused 2
  • Agree 1

One thing I am curious about- two rather.

1. Will these debates replace the ones that are organized by the Presidential Debate Commision?

2. Will the rules be the same or different?

• Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

One thing I am curious about- two rather.

1. Will these debates replace the ones that are organized by the Presidential Debate Commision?

2. Will the rules be the same or different?

Good question.Trumps gonna have to decide who his running mate will be soon  . Usually the first debate is followed by the VP debate.

Edited by riclag

1 hour ago, fondue zoo said:

No way he's doing this solo, Elon must of neural-linked him, and somebody else is going to be in the pilots seat on the night.

You mean Trump?

Elon is for Trump.

• Agree 2

27 minutes ago, Angus55 said:

American stupidity is on full show for the whole world to see. 

exposing the establishment & far left wokeism  is a hard pill to swallow for the left!

In case you haven't noticed the left has turned the world upside  down, especially in the USA.

me thinks

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, riclag said:

exposing the establishment & far left wokeism  is a hard pill to swallow for the left!

In case you haven't noticed the left has turned the world upside  down, especially in the USA.

me thinks

It must be tough for racists and homophobes these days in the USA, plus those types who long for the days when sexual harassment was acceptable.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Danderman123 said:

That's good for me, I have investments. But for most people, the worry is more about the cost of gasoline, eggs, their mortgage and car payments, etc. Just shows how out of touch with regular Americans that most Democrats are if they think that touting the stock market is a 'gotcha'.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1

2 hours ago, Berkshire said:

Obviously.  Only a Trump cult member would think otherwise.  Have you seen Trump blabbering lately?  Aside from lying non-stop, the guy goes off on crazy, incoherent gibberish.  Trump's brain is declining rapidly....not that there was much there to begin with.

Can one not vote for Trump without being a cult member? :cheesy:

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1

1 minute ago, Hanaguma said:

That's good for me, I have investments. But for most people, the worry is more about the cost of gasoline, eggs, their mortgage and car payments, etc. Just shows how out of touch with regular Americans that most Democrats are if they think that touting the stock market is a 'gotcha'.

In April, the average price of one dozen Grade A eggs was $2.864, representing a 4.3% decrease from the March price of $2.992, data released May 15, 2024, by the U.S. Labor Department’s Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) showed.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Most reasonable people understand that inflation peaked after Trump left office because of supply chain issues and Trump's massive budget deficit.

All fixed now, thank you.

Yep, campaign on that too. Taking out 2020 and 2021 for covid spending, Biden's 2023 deficit of $1.7 trillion dwarfs Trump's 2019 deficit of $0.98 trillion.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Biden has won every debate. Trump will bale, as he knows he can not win.

Time will tell if any of that changes.

every debate against who... when was this?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Since Trump never reads, absolutely refuses to read, is not particularly intelligent, is semi senile, and has absolutely no grasp of the issues, Biden should have no problem whipping his butt. Miley Cyrus could whip his butt in a debate, so bring it on baby. 

have you ever heard how he bought mar-a-largo, quite a clever man. how many billions do you have?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Berkshire said:

Obviously.  Only a Trump cult member would think otherwise.  Have you seen Trump blabbering lately?  Aside from lying non-stop, the guy goes off on crazy, incoherent gibberish.  Trump's brain is declining rapidly....not that there was much there to begin with.

haha, you really are delusional, lets get the 'gaff-o-metre' out and see who is ahead. 

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

I have a secret for you: Biden has been drugged with "go" juice for many years. That's why he can ride a bicycle, while Trump can't even walk 18 holes of golf.

pretty sure Biden fell off his bike.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, riclag said:

Surely Cocaine in the WH will be mud slinged in the conversation debate.

another biden low .

notice the distinct lack of coverage about that, now, imagine for 1 second that had been under Trump, you'd all still be going on about it now!

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1