It happened to me again!!

4 hours ago, bob smith said:

ridiculous eh.

bob.

your always the victim right? it's all just a big hoax. in fact, it's a witch hunt the likes of which the world has never seen before, isn't it? obviously you never did anything wrong. you are the absolute perfect manifestation of an ideal foreigner living in thailand and you make their lives so much better by spending your masses of money there. i'll bet all the best people have already told you that? 

13 hours ago, bob smith said:

went out for lunch yesterday,

kept it really simple,

ordered a cheeseburger and chips, well done.

food comes and the burger is raw in the middle and the chips stone cold.

I called the waitress over and told her to send it back.

the look she gave me was like I had just farted!

then she brought it back after about 20 minutes and threw the plate down on the table.

no apology, no sorry sir, nothing.

this isn't an isolated incident, it's happened to me a few times, hence the title..

what is this all about?

is it cultural that one cannot complain about ones food in Thailand?

does the chef lose face or something?

christ, it's starting to become a chore now just eating out.

more trouble than it's bloody worth these days!

bob.

Well Bob seems you're the common denominator in all your tragic experiences. Perhaps its how you approach dealing with Thai people. If you speak to them with the attitude you most often present on here with your posts my guess is it's you that's the problem. Ive sent food back many times over the years here when it wasnt prepared as I ordered it and never had 1 complaint or issue doing it.  I doubt that the server threw the plate down on your table either, other than thats your perception of the interaction.  Thailand doesnt seem to suit your disposition and I dont see either changing so I suggest you put on your big boy pants and suck it up or leave. 

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1