ICC Seeks Arrest Warrants for Sinwar and Netanyahu Over War Crimes & October 7 Attack

20 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Karim Khan, the prosecutor, is Scottish!

Indeed, born in Edinburgh to a Pakistani father, and a member of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community …. fruit didn’t fall far from the tree of Islam

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Israel has over 70% Jews. I saw enough interviews with Jews from all over the world that I know many disagree with Netanyahu. But obviously enough support him. It's Israel's war, not the Jews war.

Probably the Palestinians just didn't like their building anymore and they blew them up themselves, or maybe not? 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/apr/26/gazas-37m-tonnes-of-bomb-filled-debris-could-take-14-years-to-clear-says-expert

5472.jpg?width=620&dpr=2&s=none

I did not claim it was the Jews war against Gaza though, why did you mention that? and how does that change Hamas's leaders statements to kill all Jews around the world

Cherry picking photos there when its actually only 35% of all buildings in the Gaza Strip affected. 

• Sad 1

Israel needs to remove Netanyahu from power. I think most Israelis would support that but it's very hard to do during an active war. I doubt he will ever face the ICC though.

• Agree 2

3 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

This has nothing to do with "the jews".

Why is it that every time someone criticizes Israel and their government that we are accused to be against the Jews?

All the bad guys should be prosecuted.

And please keep things in perspective. How many Israelis did Hamas kill? And how many Palestinians die Israel kill - mostly women and children. 

And looking at the amount of weapons, I would be surprised if Hamas has used even 1% of what Israel used. And the USA sends them more and more and more. Do whatever you want. Sad.

******This has nothing to do with "the jews”*****   ….. pure comedy gold

*****All the bad guys should be prosecuted***** So why did you only mention as bad guys, the US and anyone else supplying Israel ?

You made no mention of Iran, who have been supplying the terrorists of Hamas with a phenomenal amount of rockets and other armaments for decades; and furthermore, attacked Israel’s civilian territory with over 300 cruise missiles, drones and ballistic missiles. No mention of Hezbollah who have been supplying Hamas and also attacking Israel directly, as have the Houtis.

***** mostly women and children***** oh my oh my, where did you get that from ? Hamas Ministry of Health, Al Jazeera or UNRWA; difficult to comprehend that a grown man would either be so gullible, or such a willing messenger for terrorist propaganda.

Some people are transparent, and it is easy to understand who and what they are; not by what they say, but rather by what they don’t say, or cannot bring themselves to say. Your methodology of posting is a classic example of this, and your attempts at portraying any impartiality, a latticework of bias.

• Confused 2
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, retarius said:

People who support the genocide have truly warped moral senses. 

Agreed, which of course means anyone supporting Hamas, seeing as the genocide of all jews worldwide is in their founding charter ….

17 hours ago, Hummin said:

Israel and Usa are not members of ICC

Will Biden keep his ironclad support of Nethanyahu , even he becomes a convicted war criminal ?

That would cost him the election .

He does not deserve to win a second time , but neither does Trump .

A recipe for disaster ...

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, nobodysfriend said:

Will Biden keep his ironclad support of Nethanyahu , even he becomes a convicted war criminal ?

That would cost him the election .

He does not deserve to win a second time , but neither does Trump .

A recipe for disaster ...

Of course not, he will lie about supporting him unequivocally.  

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Indeed, born in Edinburgh to a Pakistani father, and a member of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community …. fruit didn’t fall far from the tree of Islam

That sounds racist .

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Who is we? 

I have no bias here, lock them all up. 

Did you vote for Netanyahu? 

Your avatar says otherwise. Your posts confirm your bias. Why be so dishonest? We all have a bias including you who happens to be one of the most prolific Pro Palestines here

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

The 7 countries who want to be above the law - US, China, Iraq, Israel, Libya, Qatar, and Yemen!

Why do you ignore everyone when they respond to you? Can’t handle the truth?

• Agree 1

58 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

I did not claim it was the Jews war against Gaza though, why did you mention that? and how does that change Hamas's leaders statements to kill all Jews around the world

Cherry picking photos there when its actually only 35% of all buildings in the Gaza Strip affected. 

Just look at what you wrote.

I wrote about Israel and you wrote about the Jews.

Israel is the problem, not the Jews.

And good that only 35% of the buildings are destroyed. ONLY 35%

Are you real?

• Thumbs Up 2

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

These is an extremely serious charge. You are rather trivializing what he, AND his government and army have been doing, and you which you have been supporting for the last few months. 

What will it take for you to stop supporting Israel? 

Another one if your disgusting dishonest flames.

Supporting the right of Israel to exist and defend itself is no way the same thing as supporting all the actions of their government. 

You probably know that but it doesn't stop.you from flaming.

As far as Netanyahu facing those charges you know as well as I do that won't happen.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, coolcarer said:

Really. How many Hamas supporters are there posting. I know of a couple, 

Sure , somebody criticizing Israel is automatically a Hamas supporter ... and anti-semite ( you forgot to mention )

Shame .

• Confused 1

Posted (edited)

Seems sympbolic? Last time I checked not every nation is a signatory to the ICC. Also, does the ICC have a speical unit that can travel internatinally to exceute these "warrants"?  So now Hamas and Israel are now in equal standing.  Also, if Netanyahu travels to New York or London will he be arrested and extradited to the Hague?  Anyway back to Al Jazeera's nonstop coverage of Israel's war agaisnt Gaza(this is what Al Jazeers is calling it).  

Edited by sqwakvfr