BKK​ ​PERTH​ Thai​ business​ class​ review

Did pth bkk biz in April just before songkran as had expiring points and expected it to be packed, which both biz and Econ certainly were not.

flight wise ok, as mentioned the seats are a little dated but is only 6hr and I was flying daylight 

food and service good

aa expected it’s a few notches below it’s premium competitors but as only direct flight it’s a no brainer

• Agree 1

Can't confirm on PER, but flew SYD in March with Thai Airways,  highly recommend the Lorrent Perrier and the wee bags of peanuts, don't eat the open food on Airlines having worked at Heathrow years ago. Pre departure lounge was okay, bit dirty, saw a long tail scurrying about, so kept my bags up on an adjacent chair. Hate to think what Aussi customs would have done if I brought in 'livestock'.

Business class has multi-pin 220V power sockets, so great for laptop working.

Always try and fly direct, Quantas had a deal, but couldn't get a window seat, so flew Thai instead. 

Flew Thai cattle on the way back, got the front of section aisle seat, so happy, saved a few Baht, plus working the next day, so no drinking.

• Love It 1

On 5/27/2024 at 5:01 PM, natway09 said:

Not much choice to Perth.

Malaysian, Singapore or Thai of course being the only direct flight.

Brunei air is an option overnighting though.

I enjoy spending a few hours in Changi so via Singapore not a bad way to go.

Can Jetstar get you there ?

Wrong, Thai is the only direct flight to BKK I flew Malaysian and Singapore Airlines, they have one stop.

• Confused 1