British Expat Arrested For Punching and Killing Russian Man

webfact

What a lot of people don't seem to understand is that anytime you deck somebody, especially if they're standing on a tile or concrete surface you do run the risk of killing them. Anytime a guy is knocked out or falls down to the ground, hitting his head is the worst possible outcome. If his head happens to hit in just the right spot it's lights out.  Hopefully he's learned a valuable lesson from this. Sympathy is to the Russian man's family. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)

The sudden death was caused due of Britain actions and because of it so there is no excuse for his criminal reaction.

If Russian civilian has his own wife and British origin civilian reacted by the same way then will we have two deaths for the sake of women "games"?

The death is death and only Jury have the first and the last world.

British civilian should be send to serve his sentence in Russian prisons like those who are in isolation from terror attach at Crocus Hall Theater and FSB (former KGB) arrest and interogate them.

(the British girls in midnight are without winter coat beacuse at the entrance of pubs or clubs if you give to hold some ours your coat then you pay additional ....... €20 -€30......).

Manchester City UK Party Girls Nightlife -2023

Dear Thais Royal Police Authority send Britain wise guy to serve his sentense at Russian prisons to "enjoy" his rest of life.

Moscow concert hall attack suspects appear in Russian court

Edited by Paris333
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, transam said:

That clears a few things up, seems the Russian deserved the slap.......🤗

I totally agree and would have done exactly the same.  It's sad that the Russian has died, he didn't deserve that but it was just bad luck.  However, if he hadn't approached the daughter, it would never have happened.

In my life I've had one mate do a 5 stretch for a similar situation where a guy attacked him.  Another mate died where the situation was the other way around.  I bear no malice towards the guy responsible though as it was just bad luck.

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

A lot will depend on how well the Russian and his family are connected here, the Brit is the manager of a very big nightclub on WS

19 hours ago, ezzra said:

There's a big difference between 'started behaving inappropriately' and 'sexually assaulting the wife'

in any case, sadly, and i do feel sorry for the hot headed brit that it's got out control and theses are the

results as fists never solved a problem, only create new, worse ones.. AND hopefully after

all that his wife will still be around when he gets out...

Manslaughter, how long will he get for that in los? 

I always get home before midnight and lock the doors.  It's what keeps me alive. 

When I wake up I read the news and count dead bodies. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Wait.

Did the dead Russian file a complaint against the Brit for murdering him?

With those Brits assaulted by those Thai bouncers, didn't the police say they needed for the Brits to file charges before they could proceed against the 3 bouncers?

• Thumbs Up 1

The British civilians is guilty because he hit the other man realizing that he was hit badly and abandoned him.

Afterwards he arrested by Royal Thai Police at his house in another place.

He didnt stay at the scene to help the injured victim when he saw his head was seriously bleending or to call for a help.

He will claim that "I was drunk and couldn understant the serious situation" of the victim but if investigator find that afterwards he drive a car or motorcycle to go at his house then things are changed and the situation is worsent for him.

I generally avoid to join or to stay with Britains -Italians -Turkish with women because they drink or shouted and in 80% of the cases the current situation will be worsened.

Another preventive mesaure for any dispute is to calm the others and mainly to keep yourself in a safety distance 1 meter furthermore if othes are trying shouting to approach you first pay attention at their hands if they hold a knife or bottle etc and be on alert rapidly to avoid them or to hit them there are many technics....

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, newbee2022 said:

I read there are about 50.000 Brits and 40.000 Germans living in Thailand permanently.

Why is it, that Brits playing a significant outstanding role when it comes to brawls and assaults? 

Following AN we see almost every day Brits involved in incidents connected with crimes.

Sure, there are always some rotten apples spoiling the whole bunch.

But so many???😳

In this case the guy acted after the boorish Russian made advances or sexual reference to the guy's wife (or daughter according to some reports)....

We will see Russian numbers increasing I assure you.....

• Like 2

11 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Seems a bit convenient that the story suddenly changes from harassing his wife to propositioning his teenage daughter. 🤔

Yes very convenient that he changed the story to get some sympathy.

Brit looks like a proper sissy.

11 hours ago, DonniePeverley said:

Try not to. 

But i'd say 99% of British guys there are racists. Few drinks down them, and it all comes out regarding foreigners, Brexit, and the same old garbage. Irony being many of them are immigrants in Thailand themselves (not expats), can't speak a bloody word of Thai, and don't really intergrate into Thai society (or Spanish if they're out there). Even if Brexit is damaged their country and their currency they see it as worthwhile, despite it achieving nothing. 

Furthermore, it amazes me how many long term immigrant Brits in Thailand care so much about immigrants coming to the UK. Astonishng and the irony is totally lost on them. 

Horrific. 

So you have listened or chatted to 99% of British chaps in LOS to come to your conclusion...🙄

Goodbye..........:coffee1:

Brexit, are you smoking something.....😂

10 hours ago, Brian Hudson said:

He should have made a complaint to the police about this Russians behaviour but instead he’s facing 10 years in the Bangkok Hilton my advice don’t be such a hot head 

He should have walked away - now he will walk  to a prison cell.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

He should have walked away - now he will walk  to a prison cell.

I wonder what would have happened if it was a Thai bar security guy that punched the Russian?

An apology would have been enough?

Or would the police still be waiting for the dead Russian to make a complaint?

• Confused 2
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Felton Jarvis said:

Exactly my point.   WALK AWAY!!!!!

I would walk away if it was a Thai as I don't fancy taking on another 5 of them, but a farang??

• Confused 1

13 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

What a lot of people don't seem to understand is that anytime you deck somebody, especially if they're standing on a tile or concrete surface you do run the risk of killing them. Anytime a guy is knocked out or falls down to the ground, hitting his head is the worst possible outcome. If his head happens to hit in just the right spot it's lights out.  Hopefully he's learned a valuable lesson from this. Sympathy is to the Russian man's family. 

Idiots hit people in the head. Idiots and cowards. A good body shot to the liver is the way to go if the desire to inflict pain strikes. And I don't condone doing so but just to highlight the further lack of awareness of people who choose to use violence.

Skulls are hard and beside the jaw hinge, are reasonably unyielding. Bones in one's hands likewise. Punch someone in the head and the probability of hand damage at impact or injury from teeth is very probable. The puncher is likely to sustain more lasting damage than the punchee.

24 minutes ago, Toby1947 said:

Wife left the party and went to work 😂🤣😂 returned at 2am. Well we've all got a good idea where she probably works. 

As a nurse in a hospital? Shift work in the medical profession is a drag.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, NoshowJones said:

I would walk away if it was a Thai as I don't fancy taking on another 5 of them, but a farang??

WALK AWAY no matter WHAT the ethnicity or the circumstances. You WILL NOT WIN.....unless you are Thai.

Edited by Felton Jarvis

4 minutes ago, bullseye66 said:

Mr Charlie big potatoes coming to defend a ladies honour. Do you ride a white horse? Obviously your mother allows you to watch far too many Bond, Reacher and Equaliser movies. You should be in bed before they come on.

Well no, I was brought up to be a gentleman, obviously you were brought up different to me, and run the other way........🤗

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, LS24 said:

Idiots hit people in the head. Idiots and cowards. A good body shot to the liver is the way to go if the desire to inflict pain strikes. And I don't condone doing so but just to highlight the further lack of awareness of people who choose to use violence.

Skulls are hard and beside the jaw hinge, are reasonably unyielding. Bones in one's hands likewise. Punch someone in the head and the probability of hand damage at impact or injury from teeth is very probable. The puncher is likely to sustain more lasting damage than the punchee.

Everyone who has some expertise in the fight game says the same thing. Good advice.