How to follow forums? follow option has disappeared

7 hours ago, george said:

The forum software detects if you are on desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile device. Different navigation for each device type, as its different screen space available. This is not something we as publisher can change.

Most features will appear on larger devices such as laptops or desktops. If you are missing a feature, check on a larger device.

Maybe you can report to anyone that cares that the follow feature isn't available on Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 and 12, popular phones so won't be just me

7 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Maybe you can report to anyone that cares that the follow feature isn't available on Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 and 12, popular phones so won't be just me

I wonder what it looks like on your Xiaomi phones.

Please go to to

https://aseannow.com/forum/19-forum-support-desk/ , 

scroll to the bottom of the page, take a screenshot and post it here.

8 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Check your mobile browser setting if you can choose between mobile view and desktop view. I can do that in Chrome on iPhone.

What broswer are you using on your Xiaomi?

3 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

how about Brave?

Don't have that.  And a correction - first time I tried the Mi Browser I realised I was not logged in.  Logged in and the "follow" option appears.

• Like 1

On 5/29/2024 at 7:09 AM, george said:

Check your mobile browser setting if you can choose between mobile view and desktop view. I can do that in Chrome on iPhone.

What broswer are you using on your Xiaomi?

That could indeed be the OP's problem.

I looked into it just now on my Android phone with Chrome browser and saw that with "Desktop site" selected, the Follow button is not there.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Maestro said:

That could indeed be the OP's problem.

I looked into it just now on my Android phone with Chrome browser and saw that with "Desktop site" selected, the Follow button is not there.

no follow button on chrome, brave, opera on android Xiaomi redmi note 12 5g, i gave up i just won't follow, lack of interest by George & co