Trump found guilty of 34 counts of falsifying business records

webfact

6 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

No bro I'm not leaving, I was trying to go to Claifornia but the airline told me it didn't exist

Sometimes people like you are just easily tripped up by asking the wrong question!

4 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Truth only changes Minds if there are minds to change. How are you going to change the minds of folks that live in imaginary places or think that the Russians conspired with Trump to get him elected?

And people who think that Trump actually won the 2020 election? 🤣

• Love It 1
  • Agree 1

29 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

i wasn't talking to you.

It's okay he's getting frantic now. He's making up imaginary political parties

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

I heard it was 70 million of small donations, 150 total million plus 100 million from the Adelsons. I think that's three times what sleepy Joe raised in May

Did you see how some donor pulled 260 mil from Columbia and gave it to a university in israel. Looks like Joe and his anti-semite gang still want but aren't going to get any more of that filthy Jewish money.

Put up some of that money to help pay lawyers then

16 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Nice visual. I doubt many supporters of Donald Trump head to your foam parties in Silom. Not really Trump territory, like drag queen story hours or female sports in Oregon.

I should stand on the corner of Suk Soi 13 with a Maga hat on and count how many dirty looks I get from the dudes holding hands with ladyboys on their way to the short time hotels

What a weird post. And not your first weird post. There's a pattern there.

• Thumbs Up 1

44 minutes ago, G_Money said:

“Bubble butt”. Lol

Al Bragg and Leticia James butts and guts has him beat by New York mile!

Biden would of cracked and been admitted to the psych ward if he had to endure 1/4 of the rigged charges Trump has been through.

I’m assuming the debates are still on unless Biden comes up with an excuse to bailout.  We’ll see how great Joe is.

It's a parlor game to speculate on how Biden would handle the charges the convicted felon has faced, but let us not forget the reason for it:

Biden hasn't committed the crimes that would result in the indictments the felon faces. Nothing to be proud of that you've been hit with 91 felony indictments.

Had the felon not engaged in business fraud, had not tried to foment an insurrection, had not tried to stop the peaceful transfer of power, had not tried playing John Gotti and pressuring the GA SecState to alter votes, and had not stolen thousands of classified documents and lied about returning them, he would be free and clear to hit the campaign trail, spend donations on his campaign, instead of grifting off his supporters to pay his legal fees, and he might even have time to hit the gym and get himself in shape.

The felon is solely responsible for what ails him. No reason to applaud him for his own criminality.

To praise him for "hanging tough" is like saying a guy is tough because he just purposely cut off his own arm and isn't screaming.

46 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

i previously sent you links to disprove your 187 minutes claim, seems you ignored them, and persisted in spreading misinformation.

they were on Snopes fact checking website too, not anything like fox.

you believed 'bloodbath' meant bloodbath, so your interpretations of his jan 6th speech has a good serving of TDS wrapped up in the mix... 

The 187 minutes is in the indictment, based on White House staff (appointed and chosen by the felon himself). Hope Hicks, his own daughter, his Chief of Staff Meadows.......

He watched and enjoyed. He was called on the phone by such people as Jordan and McCarthy, and did nothing.

The terrorists (DirFBI Wray's term) are the quintessential suckers and losers. The felon used them for his own selfish purposes. Being an idiot---too bad for them---is not a defense. They have been rightly convicted and jailed.  More to come.

All the boo hoos for the terrorist who was shot are silly and hypocritical. She deserved it 100%.

Imagine if some antifa had attacked the White House on the same day and chanted "Hang the President!" ? Do you think the felon subsequently would call any of them convicted and jailed "hostages"? Would he promise to pardon them if elected again?

28 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Trump now raise over $70 million of 'small donations' since convicted, with zero effort ... :cheesy:

Just saw a news-blip, and biden only raised $25 million, at a major event, this week, with two ex-presidents speaking on his behalf ... :cheesy:

You do realize that Trump needs all that money just to pay off his lawyers, don't you?

He will finance his campaign all with his own money, because he's a very very very rich man. At least that's what he told us in 2016.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

I think in Thailand you could find some drugs to help you upright again

Im in Cambodia and have some fab smoke.  How about there in Claifornia? I hear the Independent Party supports the legalization of weed.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Provide the sound bytes or it’s all he said, he said and he said.

Others with him said they never heard anything of that nature.

Depends on who you want to believe.  We all have choices until the left takes that away too.

All respect to Gen Kelley for his service if you don’t think resentment, lies and corruption don’t happen at the Flag level and the upper echelons of government over policy differences or being fired, think again.

High level Flag officers are part of the swamp.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/retired-navy-admiral-charged-bribery-allegedly-offering-government-contract-exchange-job

https://www.foxnews.com/us/navy-admiral-8-others-charged-with-corruption-in-fat-leonard-bribery-case

https://www.foxnews.com/media/eddie-gallagher-trident-navy-seal-trump

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/us-army-general-accused-again-of-obstructing-probe-of-grisly-afghan-hospital

Dude, you are putting too much pressure on them they are really frothing now. Its like a whole gang of five year olds in the sandbox just screeching 1st grade insults. Dont be a dookie LOL

• Agree 1

31 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Truth only changes Minds if there are minds to change. How are you going to change the minds of folks that live in imaginary places or think that the Russians conspired with Trump to get him elected?

I was being sarcastic.  I’m well aware of the brick wall syndrome.

IMG_2332.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Yagoda said:

Im in Cambodia and have some fab smoke.  How about there in Claifornia? I hear the Independent Party supports the legalization of weed.

Yeah the Independent voters will decide the Presidency despite your sorrow. Many here will be glad the voters make the right decision. I now can understand your pain as Cambodia is a tragedy and I now know the truth,

3 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Dude, you are putting too much pressure on them they are really frothing now. Its like a whole gang of five year olds in the sandbox just screeching 1st grade insults. Dont be a dookie LOL

Coming from The really big dookie  on a Thai forum

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Yeah the Independent voters will decide the Presidency despite your sorrow. Many here will be glad the voters make the right decision. I now can understand your pain as Cambodia is a tragedy and I now know the truth,

Coming from The really big dookie  on a Thai forum

You first paragraph sounds like what you would get out of 50 macaques and typewriters.

If you are going to insult, try to be coherent.

Let me help you. Go find some sand and stand in it. Begin stamping your foot in a frenzy and hold your breath. When you turn purple and your foot is stamping like Ginger Baker playing Toad, release a giant screeeeech with lots of accumulated spit and scream like two banshees  having sex in an echo chamber: You support CONVICTED FELON TRUMP, hes a meanie, you are a stooopid POOPIE PANTS and a DOOKIE!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, Im sure that will change minds LOL.

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Roo Island said:

100% agreed. But Trump and the Republicans were in control for several years and did nothing to reform the immigration laws. Why? It gets you riled up and want to vote for him.

I bet you believed he was going to build a wall and get Mexico to pay for it! :cheesy::cheesy:

Screenshot_20240604_182753.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Yagoda said:

You first paragraph sounds like what you would get out of 50 macaques and typewriters.

If you are going to insult, try to be coherent.

Let me help you. Go find some sand and stand in it. Begin stamping your foot in a frenzy and hold your breath. When you turn purple and your foot is stamping like Ginger Baker playing Toad, release a giant screeeeech with lots of accumulated spit and scream like two banshees  having sex in an echo chamber: You support CONVICTED FELON TRUMP, hes a meanie, you are a stooopid POOPIE PANTS and a DOOKIE!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, Im sure that will change minds LOL.

Whats wrong cookie having too many posters pick on you everyday.

Sad but it will leave you empty because you deserve it

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Ah, OK!

I see it a little differently.

While you are correct that Biden has not been convicted, I refer to him as the unconvicted Felon.

He just hasn’t been caught.  The Democrats are masters at cover ups and protecting their own.  Admittedly, better than the Republicans.

I have two questions been wanting to ask and yes they are off topic so answering is your choice.

1.  Cocaine in the White House.

In this day and age of security why is it still a mystery?

2.  Did the CIA kill Kennedy?  

Real questions.  Not trying to bait you.

Real conspiracy theory garbage.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1