Vegans

26 minutes ago, still kicking said:

I guess I make a few enemies with that post, but I just post my opinion. Vegans are only 1 to 2 % of the world population but they are trying to tell the rest of the world how to live. They tell us not to eat meat or drink milk or consume honey or anything connected to animals, so where does that leave us? The whole world will be starving, and unemployment will be huge. No Farmers, no fishing, no bee keeping which is harming the word. Just imaging all people live on the Oceans and relay on seafood for their lives they are denied a living. 

Totally agree - morons

• Sad 2
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, still kicking said:

I guess I make a few enemies with that post, but I just post my opinion. Vegans are only 1 to 2 % of the world population but they are trying to tell the rest of the world how to live. They tell us not to eat meat or drink milk or consume honey or anything connected to animals, so where does that leave us? The whole world will be starving, and unemployment will be huge. No Farmers, no fishing, no bee keeping which is harming the word. Just imaging all people live on the Oceans and relay on seafood for their lives they are denied a living. 

You do know they eat farmed vegetables ?

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

I think they are somehow funny.

They want to call things with no meat in it burger and sausages, etc. 555

If they want to eat burger and sausages, why don't they just do that.

I knew one of those vegans. Basically, he was a nice guy, except from his talks that his food is so healthy.

Now I don't see him anymore, he died (not an accident). 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, nobodysfriend said:

They fart too much ... ( at least not verbally ) ... not good for the planet .

Too many people. Fewer people, fewer plant-based cows, fewer farts. Humans are the problem in this equation.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I think they are somehow funny.

They want to call things with no meat in it burger and sausages, etc. 555

If they want to eat burger and sausages, why don't they just do that.

Yes, this, they should only be allowed to use euphemisms, the dirty hippies.

A Vegetation Roll

A Tofu tube

Nutty nuggets

I'm kidding of course, I for one embrace my non deodorant using, knotted hair, weird breath smell, brothers, sisters and all who don't identify as such.

teehee, kidding.. or am I

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)

You have to accept that all the trendy "-ism's" are simply a replacement for the lack of meaning, purpose, and religion in their lives - and almost without exception, the proponents of said "-ism's" fell from the ugly tree and are socially incompetent.  The rare exception being the odd one or two that are good looking enough to monetize their "ism".

Climatism, Veganism, Vegetarianism, Transgenderism, and Fourth Wave Femenazism et al are merely ersatz replacements for traditional family values and belief in a transcendent power.  Just ask Nietzsche.

I'm a lapsed atheist and Petersonian, and proud of it.:coffee1:

Edited by Gsxrnz
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, still kicking said:

They all quit the program after a few weeks lol 

9 hours ago, AnotherOneHere said:

What I hate more than Vegans are people that start threads titled with a single word. How low your IQ has to be to not to be able to summarize you though with more than one word? 🤔

It's just a different style - not my style, but no big deal... 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, rattlesnake said:

Meat is good for you.

signal-2024-05-19-200902_026.thumb.jpeg.2bd63a1cb6c236570dc44487eb91a216.jpeg

Not good for the animals though. Vegans give vegetarians a bad name, they are food fascists.

• Agree 2

14 hours ago, PJ71 said:

They tell us not to eat meat or drink milk or consume honey or anything connected to animals, so where does that leave us?

making your own life choices and ignoring them??????????...like an adult...seems this isnt your first rant about it..or how you seem afraid of Greta a small young girl who stands up to her beliefs instead of posting and moaning about it....but do go on..

• Love It 1