PM Downplays Rumours of Thaksin Fleeing Lese Majeste Case

webfact

8 hours ago, ezzra said:

He'll probably come down with some incurable disease or sickness that will make him unfit to stand trial

or will go back to where he has been for 17 years...

I hope the latter.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I see in his future, an arm sling,neck brace,eye patch and let's throw in a wheelchair for good measure, oh and a face mask...

Or some sealed lunch boxes for the judge in case they feel peckish.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

He’s not going anywhere it’s all just a show. The envelopes have already been passed. I’m waiting to hear how the pardon totally his sister and she’ll be coming back and his private 60+ million Dollar jet place is so corrupt. It’s almost amazing Thailand. TIT.

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, chickenslegs said:

Thaksin accused Privy Council members (not the King) of conspiring with the army to oust PM Yingluck in a coup.

does the privy council have the authority to make such decisions without the king's approval? ... i don't think so ...

it seems to me, "walking away from the dead mr. khun tony covid"  indirectly blamed the king ...

Edited by motdaeng
add text

10 hours ago, webfact said:

Prime Minister Srettha Thavisin today dismissed speculation that Thaksin Shinawatra, the influential figure criminal behind the Pheu Thai Party, would evade an upcoming lese majeste trial. Thaksin, who previously spent 17 years in self-exile, is due to appear in court on June 18.

Fixed it for you, lol.

• Sad 2

I see a case of long,long, long Covid coming on to him ,I hope

he has not thrown the neck brace away ,he's going to need it...

regards worgeordie

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If, and when, they let him off that hook then they should also dismiss the charges against MFP. Of course what is good for the golden goose isn’t always for the gander. 

mr teflon will pay tax on his world wide income ?   sure he has dubai and other country properties to retire or be 'sick' lol....    LM charge, just another 2 hours in prison, 5 in a hospital and back home

• Like 1