Aussie man sues Thai ex-wife after Danish affair & money swindle

webfact

I put this one to ChatGPT, as you do..

"Slowly but surely, Paralee began to pick up the pieces of her shattered heart, finding solace in the simple pleasures of everyday life. She rediscovered the beauty of her city, immersing herself in its vibrant culture and bustling energy.And as time passed, Parallel  found that the pain of her broken heart had begun to fade, replaced by a newfound sense of resilience and hope. Though the scars would always remain, she emerged from the darkness stronger and more resilient than ever before, ready to embrace whatever the future held."

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, ignore it said:

I put this one to ChatGPT, as you do..

"Slowly but surely, Paralee began to pick up the pieces of her shattered heart, finding solace in the simple pleasures of everyday life. She rediscovered the beauty of her city, immersing herself in its vibrant culture and bustling energy.And as time passed, Parallel  found that the pain of her broken heart had begun to fade, replaced by a newfound sense of resilience and hope. Though the scars would always remain, she emerged from the darkness stronger and more resilient than ever before, ready to embrace whatever the future held."

For this particular story the ChatGP version is quite laughable, but it does show the amazing capabilities of AI

No sympathy for any man today  who gets married.  Marriage is a scam designed by Church and Government to steal your hard earn money.  

Marrying a Thai woman - go ahead...your money.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

i had a cute Uni gal hit me up on TF last week so i always like to play along and confirm my suspicions..

she did let me meet her---shocked....as she was by CMU and came out of a fancy place...still doubt she actually lived there

had a bubble tea..she spoke NO eng so it all translated...she wanted 15k with no strings....lol

she said for her rent and tuition...i said sure...lets go back to your place and ill pay the resort the rent...she balked

also said id go to CMU and arrange tuition payments...she also didnt like that idea....as soon as she joined TF she was a ghost

color me shocked.....not...also when we came back from a ride there was a white dude on mb waiting for her as she was texting the whole time on the ride....i asked who is he,,,i knew.....she says a friend...i said great! ask him for the 15k...bye!

Well done....thought that scammer a lesson.

17 hours ago, Hummin said:

No sympathy earned. 

Only Small old men with no spine left sue prostitutes 

No, Thailand is very serious about Fraud, and if this Farang has a paper trail, then he can get his money back in criminal court.  Only "Marks" and "Punks" let a woman get away with criminal fraud. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Stef1002 said:

Morning Lads,

Been reading the comments and appreciate every one of them, both positive & negative. I'm the Aussie involved and just wanted to clear something up. Yeah, I'm guilty of being sucked into something I thought I was smart enough not to. Happy to own the fact that I let it happen when the flags were there so don't hang me for making a blue. I'm not the first and probably won't be the last.

Obviously I can't go into detail even though I'd like to I but can say with 100% honesty the article is the biggest pile of garbage I've ever read. It's also on 3 different TV channels so if anyone is interested I'm going to make an OnlyFans page 🙂

One thing I can confirm is the fact that I only found out 2 days ago about some GPS rubbish on a tablet. I struggle to cable tie my portable one on my bike.

Once it's over, either way, I'll be more than happy to report any & every finding that comes out of it for those interested.

Keep the comments coming because I do appreciate differing opinions. I hope people learn from all your opinions because I certainly didn't.

Enjoy your day.

Good luck.  I hope you  go get her for committing fraud.  If you have a paper trail, you can get a good lawyer and go to criminal court.  It has been done before successfully.  That is what the hoars understand...criminal court is serious here in Thailand.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, brianthainess said:

I'm left confused yet again by a story here,  'Was Married' or still Married? If she also married the Ozzy legally, then that's bigamy, Where was the Danish man while she was the Ozzy's wife? PS. I don't trust any Thai woman with 'Blond' hair

"Married" in Thailand is subjective.

Can marry in the temple, but not in the amphur, so it doesn't count, legally. Big ceremony with the family, maybe sinsod, but no paper.

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Taboo2 said:

No, Thailand is very serious about Fraud, and if this Farang has a paper trail, then he can get his money back in criminal court.  Only "Marks" and "Punks" let a woman get away with criminal fraud. 

What paper trail? He married her, and gave her money while they were together. No court is going to force her to pay him back.

However, if her first marriage was legal, then he has a case for fraud. Maybe the court would have her pay a fine for bigamy.

2 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Can marry in the temple, but not in the amphur, so it doesn't count, legally. Big ceremony with the family, maybe sinsod, but no paper.

That is why I used the word LEGALLY. 

1 minute ago, superal said:

Many a good tune played on an old fiddle

I know some older women (40+) who are still good, but the problem is they are past their warranty expiration date, and the medical expenses can be overwhelming just to maintain them.

1 hour ago, Umlungu said:

It especially applies to TH. You have a problem with the opinion stated, most likely based on experience, observation and conduct by any gold diggers in that specific country?

It applies to prostitutes in Thailand and other countries.

A lot of people on this forum don't interact with people outside this profession.

Just out of curiosity, aside from hiring a private investigator (who may end up working both sides), is there a nationwide database to determine whether the Thai lust love of my life is already married, and to how many guys? (or gals...  I don't judge)

45 minutes ago, Taboo2 said:

What was the fraud here?

53 minutes ago, Taboo2 said:

No sympathy for any man today  who gets married.  Marriage is a scam designed by Church and Government to steal your hard earn money.  

Marrying a Thai woman - go ahead...your money.  

Funny thing is I've never been married in my life....anywhere 

43 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

This is where the article is complete BS. I've never been married in any way, shape or form anywhere. I will update when I'm able but for obvious reasons I can't at this stage.

Posted (edited)

I am sure there are decent Thai women out there but Thailand certainly has its fair share of devious women. Their financial "wants" override any form of honesty, integrity and morals so stay sharp fella's, keep your bank details and wallet secured!  After 9 years of marriage and believing I had a decent relationship yet my ex wife had company share holding changed in her favour, silly me for being decent & understanding and giving her & family financial security. I am now divorced but much poorer!!!

Edited by paul1804
  • Like 2

Compared to the Aussie, the gal looks pretty good for her age.

She got the short end of the stick with him.  Gray, scraggly food stained beard.  Shave that nasty thing off.

Of course he’ll be paying the police half of every baht he receives.  That’s why the police are so persistent.  No way they’re pursuing this case out of justice.  

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, paul1804 said:

I am sure there are decent Thai women out there but Thailand certainly has its fair share of devious women. Their financial "wants" override any form of honesty, integrity and morals so stay sharp fella's, keep your bank details and wallet secured!  After 9 years of marriage and believing I had a decent relationship yet my ex wife had company share holding changed in her favour, silly me for being decent & understanding and giving her & family financial security. I am now divorced but much poorer!!!

Yes but you are now a FREE man. 

It took me 2 wives to wake up!  There won't be a third. 

Sometimes it works out cheaper to pay as you go.  If you prefer a newer model then you have that option too. 

Edited by Korat Kiwi

2 minutes ago, Korat Kiwi said:

Yes but you are now a FREE man. 

It took me 2 wives to wake up!  There won't be a third. 

Sometimes it works out cheaper to pay as you go.  If you prefer a newer model then you have that option too. 

Given the law of averages in Thailand I have changed my nationality selection!

1 hour ago, FritsSikkink said:

Can't handle things which don't comply with your situation?

After 20+ years here i am quite happy on my own now.

Sometimes i am slightly envious of couples that have made it work but deep down we all know the reason it has worked in the first place.

And for every successful relationship in Thailand there has got to be at least half a dozen failures.

23 hours ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

My rules:

1. Never trust anyone in Thailand

2. Never marry anyone in Thailand

3. Never give anyone access to your finances 

4. Always conceal how much money/assets you have

5. Store your assets (gold, watches, precious stuff) in a secure location that only you have access to (safe, safety deposit box etc.)

You’ll thank me later. 

And don't forget - have a thoroughly lousy time!