Trump Hints at Potential Prosecution of Political Opponents if Re-Elected

On 6/6/2024 at 6:42 AM, Walker88 said:

Your comment makes no sense.

If your 8 years refer to his campaign's cooperation with Russia to affect the 2016 election,

you lost all credibility at that point..... can you give any proof that the election was effected. 

10 hours ago, stevenl said:

Russian interference and cooperation with the trump campaign has been proven. Whether it affected the outcome not.

Due to the micro targeting I think it swayed the election in Trump's favour.

How has Russian cooperation with the Trump campaign been proven? 

Clearly the FBI was helping the Bidan campaign, why do you not seem to care about that? 

Edited by Yellowtail
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

How has Russian cooperation with the Trump campaign has not been proven? 

Clearly the FBI was helping the Bidan campaign, why do you not seem to care about that? 

Can you please translate?

"How has Russian cooperation with the Trump campaign has not been proven?"

The FBI helped the Trump campaign tremendously with Comey's statement about the reopening of the Clinton email case on the eve of the election. A statement made against bureau policy.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, stevenl said:

The FBI helped the Trump campaign tremendously with Comey's statement about the reopening of the Clinton email case on the eve of the election. A statement made against bureau policy.

I fixed it. What I meant to saw was "How has Russian cooperation with the Trump campaign been proven?" Sorry. 

I think Comey is a liar and should be in jail. He had no business commenting on the Clinton case. 

Again: Clearly the FBI was helping the Bidan campaign, why do you not seem to care about that? 

14 hours ago, HuaHinNew said:

Give me a break, Sky News

re: This rhetoric indicates a potentially unprecedented use of presidential power to target political opponents, which could deepen the political divide in the country. 

OMG, what have they been doing to President Trump since 2016, weaponizing the justice system in an attempt to jail their political opponent.

The divide started when the Democrats, their cohorts in Big Tech and Big Media plus the Deep State tried to unseat a duly elected President of the United States.

The people spoke in 2016 but the Washington elites and the Deep State could not accept that they were not running the country anymore, but the people of America were, via Trump's appointment.

The only way these individuals can we stopped is to give them a taste of their own medicine.

Start with the 51 intel agents that assured us the Hunter Biden Laptop was Russian based disinformation, which impacted the outcome of the 2020 election results.

A whopping 79 percent of Americans suggest President Donald Trump likely would have won reelection if voters had known the truth about Hunter Bidenʼs laptop—that it was real and not “Russian disinformation,” as intelligence officials aligned with Joe Biden falsely led the public to believe, a new national poll reveals.

You might be an anti Trumper, but what goes around comes around.

A joint investigation by two Republican Senate committees released in September 2020 did not find wrongdoing by Joe Biden with regards to Ukraine and his son's business dealings there.[15] Despite persistent allegations that the laptop contents indicated corruption by Joe Biden, a Republican House Oversight committee investigation in April 2024 also found no wrongdoing.[16][17][18][19] PolitiFact wrote in June 2021 that, while "over time, there has been less doubt that the laptop did in fact belong to Hunter Biden", the laptop "was real in the sense that it exists, but it didn't prove much", as "[n]othing from the laptop has revealed illegal or unethical behavior by Joe Biden as vice president with regard to his son's tenure as a director for Burisma".[

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

35 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Read the muller report.

I did, they found nothing. 

Again: Clearly the FBI was helping the Bidan campaign, why do you not seem to care about that? 

22 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

A joint investigation by two Republican Senate committees released in September 2020 did not find wrongdoing by Joe Biden with regards to Ukraine and his son's business dealings there.[15] Despite persistent allegations that the laptop contents indicated corruption by Joe Biden, a Republican House Oversight committee investigation in April 2024 also found no wrongdoing.[16][17][18][19] PolitiFact wrote in June 2021 that, while "over time, there has been less doubt that the laptop did in fact belong to Hunter Biden", the laptop "was real in the sense that it exists, but it didn't prove much", as "[n]othing from the laptop has revealed illegal or unethical behavior by Joe Biden as vice president with regard to his son's tenure as a director for Burisma".[

Then why did Joe keep lying about it? 

12 hours ago, stevenl said:

Russian interference and cooperation with the trump campaign has been proven. Whether it affected the outcome not.

Due to the micro targeting I think it swayed the election in Trump's favour.

micro targeting...like what exactly, do you have examples?
are you denying the 2016 election result?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Roo Island said:

Talk about losing credibility. Read the first 30 pages of the Mueller report. Something every American should do. Unless they've drank the kool-aid

so Russia helped Trump win, so do you accept the 2016 result?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, charleskerins said:

This post is chock full of  worn out cliches and misinformation .   "weaponized"  "duly elected"   right out of Fox News  

"Start with the 51 intel agents "   nope that's not what they said.

This post is typical of how propaganda is successful.     

Not going to bother correcting the rest of it.  Waste of time there is no reasoning with these people .They deserve no respect .

Laptop   v insurrection.

anyone been charged with insurrection?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, stevenl said:

so, if that's the claim, then its logical that the Biden campaign was helped by the 'hunter laptop' being basically removed and censored by twitter & fb and the MSM all calling it Russian disinformation?

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

The report out of comedy central?

No. The report that a federal judge castigated Attorney General William Barr for lying about.

Edited by placeholder
  • Thumbs Up 1

18 minutes ago, placeholder said:

No. The report that a federal judge castigated Attorney General William Barr for lying about.

The report that was not able to show that Trump "colluded" with Russia.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Who the hell is Bidan? You've mentioned him 5 times.

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

I fixed it. What I meant to saw was "How has Russian cooperation with the Trump campaign been proven?" Sorry. 

I think Comey is a liar and should be in jail. He had no business commenting on the Clinton case. 

Helping the Biden campaign? It was Hillary who was running. And Comey possibly caused her to lose. He was a registered republican for most of his life. Go figure. Why do you not seem to care about that?

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

You did not read the report. Guaranteed

• Like 1

2 hours ago, frank83628 said:

so Russia helped Trump win, so do you accept the 2016 result?

Never said Russia helped Trump win. Just that it's a possibility. I absolutely accept the result. Always do.

2 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

You did not read the report. Guaranteed

I did read the report, and nothing in it proved any Trump Russia collusion. Guaran-damn-teed.  

4 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Helping the Biden campaign? It was Hillary who was running. And Comey possibly caused her to lose. He was a registered republican for most of his life. Go figure. Why do you not seem to care about that?

We were talking about the FBI helping the Biden in the 2020 election, I know it's difficult, but please try to follow along.