Far-Right Rhetoric Intensifies Following Trump's Guilty Verdict

19 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

So why haven't you complained about the weaponization of the Trump DOJ to lock Michael Cohen up?

probably because I don't care.   Don't even care about Trump, except in a supposedly free society, you try to put political opponents in jail because they'll probably win elections.

• Sad 2
  • Agree 2

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Roo Island said:

The whole justice system? Wow. What a stretch.

That is the third post in a row that says nothing to do with the topic. Are you trying to get your post count up?

Edited by thaibeachlovers
  • Like 1

On 6/8/2024 at 7:52 AM, thesetat2013 said:

What a crock. This language is the truth and it is already happening. He only forgot to add the spies and criminals being allowed to run free in the country that came in through Biden's open border policies. 

Trump had his minions stop the Wall Project as a political move to screw Biden , but you know that already you just screaming Qanon Fluff 

• Agree 1

https://www.yahoo.com/news/new-yahoo-newsyougov-poll-after-trump-felony-conviction-biden-leads-for-1st-time-in-months--but-not-by-much-193423583.html

New Yahoo News/YouGov poll: After Trump felony conviction, Biden leads for 1st time in months — but not by much

For @illisdean and all the other poll guys, a special treat for you.

Mind you, it's a meaningless early poll.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 6/9/2024 at 4:45 AM, Luuk Chaai said:

guess nobody watched the interview with Hannity

Former President Donald Trump suggested Wednesday that he will not seek retribution for the criminal cases that he faces if he gets elected in November. 

When asked by Fox News‘ Sean Hannity about whether he will seek vengeance against his political opponents, Trump replied: “No. 1, they’re wrong.” “It has to stop, because otherwise, we’re not going to have a country … I would have every right to go after them, and it’s easy,” he said. “What they’re doing to me, if it’s going to continue, we’re really not going to have much of a country left,” 

Given that Trump believes he has "every right to go after them", I wouldn't hope too much that his forgiveness will endure.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Irish star said:

Trump had his minions stop the Wall Project as a political move to screw Biden , but you know that already you just screaming Qanon Fluff 

That bold statement deserves a link. At least you admit a border wall is needed.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Given that Trump believes he has "every right to go after them", I wouldn't hope too much that his forgiveness will endure.

Especially since Trump’s most important reason to become president again, which he has made abundantly clear, is revenge and retribution. That, and staying out of jail. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

That bold statement deserves a link. At least you admit a border wall is needed.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/republicans-kill-border-bill-sign-trumps-strength-mcconnells-waning-in-rcna137477

Republicans kill border bill in a sign of Trump's strength and McConnell's waning influence

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell encouraged GOP senators to pass an immigration and Ukraine aid deal. Just four of them supported it. In the end, even he voted no.

Edited by Roo Island
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

21 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/republicans-kill-border-bill-sign-trumps-strength-mcconnells-waning-in-rcna137477

Republicans kill border bill in a sign of Trump's strength and McConnell's waning influence

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell encouraged GOP senators to pass an immigration and Ukraine aid deal. Just four of them supported it. In the end, even he voted no.

Trump had his minions stop the Wall Project as a political move to screw Biden

You said Trump stopped the wall project which is incorrect. 

You didn't say it, it was the other numpty.

Edited by EVENKEEL
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

29 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Trump had his minions stop the Wall Project as a political move to screw Biden

You said Trump stopped the wall project which is incorrect. 

You didn't say it, it was the other numpty.

And you are ok with an outsider influencing congress for political gains and retribution? Doing something that actually hurts our country?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

And you are ok with an outsider influencing congress for political gains and retribution? Doing something that actually hurts our country?

Hurts our country?? The Ukraine bill ,I mean border bill was 60 billion for Ukraine and 20 billion for border. You don't have to be "far right" to favor Trumps policies: Stop sending billions down this lost cause rabbit hole Ukraine, spend the billions on infrastructure. Federalize the states national guards in times of civil disorders. Round up these illegal invaders in the US and Deport. Ya alls sure do have some very very strange notions about what is hurting the country. Again it is not so much about Trump but his policies that the US needs. Fwiw I would favor Ron DeSantis for president.https://apnews.com/article/congress-border-security-ukraine-15e2e3fac2b29b5b4bbe1eae8eb1c924

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/new-yahoo-newsyougov-poll-after-trump-felony-conviction-biden-leads-for-1st-time-in-months--but-not-by-much-193423583.html

New Yahoo News/YouGov poll: After Trump felony conviction, Biden leads for 1st time in months — but not by much

Illisdean will disappear again! 😃

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, morrobay said:

Hurts our country?? The Ukraine bill ,I mean border bill was 60 billion for Ukraine and 20 billion for border. You don't have to be "far right" to favor Trumps policies: Stop sending billions down this lost cause rabbit hole Ukraine, spend the billions on infrastructure. Federalize the states national guards in times of civil disorders. Round up these illegal invaders in the US and Deport. Ya alls sure do have some very very strange notions about what is hurting the country. Again it is not so much about Trump but his policies that the US needs. Fwiw I would favor Ron DeSantis for president.https://apnews.com/article/congress-border-security-ukraine-15e2e3fac2b29b5b4bbe1eae8eb1c924

Cut it out then. Walk across the isle and negotiate. Republicans are just doing everything they can to make the dems and Biden look bad. Hurting our country in the process.

As for Ukraine, supporting them is the right thing to do. We are a world leader, right? Act like one.

DeSantis? Not impressed. Too political. There are much better candidates.

• Like 1

On 6/8/2024 at 9:13 PM, Nick Carter icp said:

On 6/8/2024 at 9:12 PM, Danderman123 said:

Why is it when Hillary was running in 2016 and the FBI was investigating her, none of the Trump fans complained about election interference then?

On 6/8/2024 at 9:13 PM, Nick Carter icp said:

You will have to ask them that question . 

The answer would be just more very predictable MAGA nonsense.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

On 6/10/2024 at 11:44 AM, Danderman123 said:

Its not too early for Biden to drop out though which is what is handlers will invoke unless he improves his standing in the battleground swing states, but he won't (now that his lawfare targeting Trump is a humiliating but critical failure) and will indubitably get his feckless criminal espionage but to mentally unwell A$$ to indict handed to him November 5. Who will vote for a corrupt pedophile that committed espionage by willfully possessing and sharing classified documents to a book writer but avoids prosecution while his political superior is illegally and unconstitutionally prosecuted for mis-classifying book keeping entries without stating what the felony crime is that Trump violated. 

At any rate here are the latest numbers for the swing states and it's all red, not a speck of blue. Not so bad for a "convicted felon" (maybe) Biden's done, dead as a door nail.

RCPbattlegroundsJune10.thumb.jpg.4f5517c7c5210effe142d7be4e88fd7b.jpgTrump owns the swing states--Bad news for Biden

thttps://www.realclearpolling.com/elections/president/2024/battleground-states#:~:text=Top Battlegrounds – RCP Average

Edited by illisdean
  • Like 1
  • Love It 1

On 6/10/2024 at 12:35 PM, rudi49jr said:

Especially since Trump’s most important reason to become president again, which he has made abundantly clear, is revenge and retribution. That, and staying out of jail. 

He did, what did Trump do or say that makes you think he is seeking reelection for "revenge and retribution"?? Sounds like you are parroting your much loved regime media lies manifesting itself in your brainwashing. But, okay just show some proof to substantiate your obvious feeble attempt a gaslighting. Lets see what you got to back up your lies. Waiting....LOL

You got NOTHING.

Edited by illisdean
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

On 6/10/2024 at 12:35 PM, rudi49jr said:

Proof please. Not your ill informed wishful desperate opinion.

Edited by illisdean
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

It will continue, and continue, until some lunatic or group of lunatics kill someone or a group of people. Then, unless very firm action is taken to shut down these people, it will descend into an asymmetric civil war.

I also rather expect that if Trump loses there will be political and racially based "revenge killings". If he wins we will see vigilante groups rounding up and holding any they regard as "illegals".

2 hours ago, illisdean said:

He did, what did Trump do or say that makes you think he is seeking reelection for "revenge and retribution"?? Sounds like you are parroting your much loved regime media lies manifesting itself in your brainwashing. But, okay just show some proof to substantiate your obvious feeble attempt a gaslighting. Lets see what you got to back up your lies. Waiting....LOL

You got NOTHING.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trumps-conviction-intensifies-calls-retribution-term/story?id=110927011

https://www.voanews.com/a/trump-s-vows-of-revenge-against-his-opponents-gain-volume-/7650528.html

Just look at his ‘project 2025’. Just watch and listen to any of his recent speeches. He’s dying to go after everyone who so much as looked at him funny.
Donald Trump is a thin-skinned crybaby who likes to act the tough guy and dish it out, but when someone says something mean in return, either real or perceived, he can’t deal with it and throws a hissy fit. And that’s the guy you want to be the next president. 

• Agree 1

This is, among other things, what Trump said to a crowd of his devotees in Las Vegas, who were braving a 104 degree heat to hear his pearls of wisdom:

"I don't want anybody going on me. We need every voter. I don't care about you. I just want your vote. I don't care," said Trump to a packed venue of his supporters.“

https://lamag.com/politics/i-dont-care-about-you-i-just-want-your-vote-trump-says-at-his-latest-rally

3 hours ago, illisdean said:

You got NOTHING.

You obviously are not following the news

Edited by Roo Island
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1