What you think about Asian wife's or Girlfriends

1 hour ago, fredwiggy said:

40 kilos is tiny, and anorexic looking. A normal women above 5'2" should weigh from 110-120 lbs . We aren't talking about teenagers here but mature women in the 25 and above range. Meaning 50 kg is normal.

There are cm and kg...

My gf is almost 150cm "high". I like that. And she was <40kg when I met her. I also liked that. And no, she was/is not anorexic - just petite and cute. 

No, the one in the picture is not my gf. But she is about the same size.

8e7dcc27428ddea8b957583f1ef7db03.thumb.jpg.19a5156af6ee656c67396081b91d4f1e.jpg

• Love It 1

8 hours ago, AreYouGerman said:

Also, with a White girl it's a high chance your offspring won't end/look like Elliot Rogers. Somehow the White-Asian boys have a high chance of losing bigly in the genetic lottery.

Stay in Asia and you won't have this problem.  They will be privileged due to their lighter skin.

Posted (edited)
On 6/8/2024 at 2:02 AM, still kicking said:

Don't tell me they look young, ones they over 40 they look the same.

That is far too much of a generalization. My wife is 62 and she is still quite an attractive gal. A little plumper than she was when we first meet, but back then she was working full time as a masseuse and that's quite hard work.

To answer your original question, simply put I find my Thai wife less demanding and far more tolerant and forgiving than her western counterparts. It's one of the Buddhist characteristics that I do have respect for. That's not to suggest that they're all like that!

Edited by Moonlover
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Stay in Asia and you won't have this problem.  They will be privileged due to their lighter skin.

And looked down on from prejudice and jealousy, one of the main reasons I'm moving myself and my daughter from here. Girls do not do well here, and part of that is from the Buddhist belief that women are inferior. They aren't, and those that think they are, are inferior.

• Agree 1

42 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

There are cm and kg...

My gf is almost 150cm "high". I like that. And she was <40kg when I met her. I also liked that. And no, she was/is not anorexic - just petite and cute. 

No, the one in the picture is not my gf. But she is about the same size.

8e7dcc27428ddea8b957583f1ef7db03.thumb.jpg.19a5156af6ee656c67396081b91d4f1e.jpg

Although attractive, she's still skinny, and when she gets older, she will either put on weight and look better,especially if she exercises, or lose weight and look worse.

• Confused 2

2 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

40 kilos is tiny, and anorexic looking. A normal women above 5'2" should weigh from 110-120 lbs . We aren't talking about teenagers here but mature women in the 25 and above range. Meaning 50 kg is normal.

What about 40kg and 20% bodyfat?

Plenty of those around!

12 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Although attractive, she's still skinny, and when she gets older, she will either put on weight and look better,especially if she exercises, or lose weight and look worse.

No she is not skinny,she is normal.

I have been saying for a long time,normal is the new skinny.

Most people gain a higher fat % when they get older.

• Agree 1

On 6/8/2024 at 2:02 AM, still kicking said:

I often wonder why farangs feel attracted to Asians. Not just Thais but any nationality. Don't tell me they look young, ones they over 40 they look the same. So What is the attraction? If you are old sex doesn't matter so what is it?

There is attraction, they are custom to a better culture, they are lovely and beautiful. What more can you ask for?

• Confused 2

25 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

And looked down on from prejudice and jealousy, one of the main reasons I'm moving myself and my daughter from here. Girls do not do well here, and part of that is from the Buddhist belief that women are inferior. They aren't, and those that think they are, are inferior.

I agree.  Boys stay here, girls go to your Western country.  Probably the best way to do it.

4 minutes ago, jvs said:

No she is not skinny,she is normal.

I have been saying for a long time,normal is the new skinny.

Most people gain a higher fat % when they get older.

That's skinny. There is no "normal". Everyone has preferences. A woman doesn't have to be muscular but curves, meaning a shapely woman, is a sexier, mature look, and not a thin, bony girl who's never exercised. This girl is attractive, although I prefer a woman with more "meat", but if she doesn't get into resistance exercise eventually, she will lose whatever muscle she does have, which isn't much, and either gain fat, which will make her look worse, or get thinner, which won't be good for her health and a bony woman is not attractive.

1 minute ago, Gottfrid said:

There is attraction, they are custom to a better culture, they are lovely and beautiful. What more can you ask for?

We come from a culture where women are put on a pedestal, able to live however they want, and the men have to put up with it while supporting their lifestyle.  In Thailand the genders are reversed.  Of course when these two come together both parties can be very happy.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I think it is femininity. Asian girls are feminine like the girls of our youths. Try UK or US or EU women now....fat or thin they seem to have vile mouths and are smelly downstairs. No thanks.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

22 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

That's skinny. There is no "normal". Everyone has preferences. A woman doesn't have to be muscular but curves, meaning a shapely woman, is a sexier, mature look, and not a thin, bony girl who's never exercised. This girl is attractive, although I prefer a woman with more "meat", but if she doesn't get into resistance exercise eventually, she will lose whatever muscle she does have, which isn't much, and either gain fat, which will make her look worse, or get thinner, which won't be good for her health and a bony woman is not attractive.

In another post you are saying,normal.

Now you are saying there is no normal.

Each to his own then is it?

I keep saying normal is the new skinny,i consider myself normal,not fat not skinny.

There is a reason why there are so many body types,something for everyone.

I can not see myself with a fat woman,i would rather be alone.

12 hours ago, AreYouGerman said:

I know you are making fun of it but as a devoted Christian (regained now), the whole thing was fun at the moment, the regrets came later. I planned my life according to faith with that one girl and she, well turned out to be this total whore. Like literally every other girl around me. Access for females to the Internet by the release of the first Iphone turned the entire society upside down.

Sorry about your faith thing stopping you.

1 hour ago, AreYouGerman said:

And not forget White boomers!

If prostitutes is your thing for sure, but I will look for a fundamental Christian Filipina - chances are slim she would have anything near the body count a White girl in her early 20s has or a Thai girl who would go with a foreigner.

You would have to marry her before you can touch her!

• Love It 1
  • Agree 1

50 minutes ago, AreYouGerman said:

You don't have to sell it to me! That's the plan! 🥰

Before that you will have to agree to a few things,been there and decided to go back to Thailand!

They are more money hungry over there than here in Thailand!

Good luck!!

• Like 1

Just now, jvs said:

Before that you will have to agree to a few things,been there and decided to go back to Thailand!

They are more money hungry over there than here in Thailand!

Good luck!!

I doubt they are much different than Thais in that regard, ... or any girl for that matter. Also, they, if not only a lip service, are more bound to Christian values and not the Judeo-Christian none values. This includes that money is the root of all evil (1 Timothy 6:10). But it's understandable that a rural girl who has nothing is influenced by social media that she needs to be materialistic to be something. The peer pressure might be high.

But thank you! I will definitely try my luck and still can go back to Thailand if I don't like the Philippines. But for me, Thailand is the path to total sin. I would go there, buy a 2nd hand AMG, rent 2x girlfriends from some Pattaya bar and just start drinking alcohol and doing drugs.

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, AreYouGerman said:

I doubt they are much different than Thais in that regard, ... or any girl for that matter. Also, they, if not only a lip service, are more bound to Christian values and not the Judeo-Christian none values. This includes that money is the root of all evil (1 Timothy 6:10). But it's understandable that a rural girl who has nothing is influenced by social media that she needs to be materialistic to be something. The peer pressure might be high.

But thank you! I will definitely try my luck and still can go back to Thailand if I don't like the Philippines. But for me, Thailand is the path to total sin. I would go there, buy a 2nd hand AMG, rent 2x girlfriends from some Pattaya bar and just start drinking alcohol and doing drugs.

Christian values?There are soo many guns over there and a lot more crime then in Thailand.

The country is not relaxed like here,you can not just get of your bike,walk into a small store,grab a drink from the fridge.

Everything is behind bars and chainlink and many shops have armed guards.

A lot of very poor people over there,a lot worse then Thailand.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, jvs said:

Christian values?There are soo many guns over there and a lot more crime then in Thailand.

The country is not relaxed like here,you can not just get of your bike,walk into a small store,grab a drink from the fridge.

Everything is behind bars and chainlink and many shops have armed guards.

I was in the Philippines already once for a shorter vacation and I didn't feel unsafe so it depends also on the eye of the beholder. Guns and crime doesn't water down Christian values in the society. I bet a rural girl won't whore herself out and get cheered on, instead she will be rightfully shamed as a whore, while in the West, she would be a 'freed' and 'empowered' woman.

Under Duterte's killing spree against criminals, criminals were treated directly according to the Bible. If the Phillipines had less US influence, they would align even more with fundamental Christian (ie. also Chinese) values.

The US for me is still a Christian nation, even though it forces homosexuality and transgender children on to the world. It just went off track with the Judeo-Christian thing but once people get a voice again - once Democracies fall - it might be able to get back on track again. Generally, I side with the Taliban on those issues and they won. Means, we might able to win as well.

37 minutes ago, jvs said:

A lot of very poor people over there,a lot worse then Thailand.

From my position this is a good thing, even though it's unfortunate on an individual's level. Being poor incentivizes looking for a stable relationship in a marriage. If Thailand were as rich as the US/NorthWestEU I doubt anybody would want to be there or would have it easy to get a Thai wife/girlfriend.

Edited by AreYouGerman
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Celsius said:

My wife is Thai Chinese. Actually she is 100% Chinese. She is 43 years old and 43 kg. Skin whiter than me.

But, if she is 4ft tall, that would make her a right fat munter. 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Celsius said:

My wife is Thai Chinese. Actually she is 100% Chinese. She is 43 years old and 43 kg. Skin whiter than me.

This forum seems to have a lot of members who are married to girls who are 12 year old sized 

• Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

This forum seems to have a lot of members who are married to girls who are 12 year old sized 

Yes maybe so but that is a hell of a lot better then being married to a fat pig!with an attitude.

You see,different style for every one but i see what you are trying to do,fail!

• Agree 1

22 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

That's not skinny. That's what most BGs looked like when I arrived in LOS. Sadly many are actually fat now.