I'm in a toxic situation...

19 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Bingo!  His answer seemed a little too helpful.  Almost like the OP had been written to give him a chance to shine.

I have my thoughts. What about you?

I feel for your situation...glad I have no kids and was in a long-term relationship north Thailand also. Just now I've escaped from her through events back in home country.

It may be my stage-exit also, as we have compatibility issues.

Be good if you could take your kid back but unlikely unless the mother allowed that.

10 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Then you know op is 100% his daughter is his. 

No I don't and neither do you. The whole story could be fake. The brother could be a real brother or boyfriend. Kid might not be his. Anything is possible with stories. Most likely all made up.

You must be really gullible.

How could any man marry a woman for 7 years and not know the difference between a brother and a lover? How hard is it to check id? Everyone has an ID card.

Would this ever happen in europe? It is incredible if the story is even real.

• Agree 1

19 minutes ago, susanlea said:

No I don't and neither do you. The whole story could be fake. The brother could be a real brother or boyfriend. Kid might not be his. Anything is possible with stories. Most likely all made up.

You must be really gullible.

If you read the op replies, you know he is sure.

And if you read the thread you would know what I wrote about this thread be real or not, as well why I choosed to reply to those of you who would coose to leave the children behind. 

You are way out of character on this one. And you have to stop naming people trying to save some face, you just nake a laugh out of yourself. Especially knowing your desperate attempt on defending someone who do a  runaway from their own children. 

Pathetic 

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, susanlea said:

How could any man marry a woman for 7 years and not know the difference between a brother and a lover? How hard is it to check id? Everyone has an ID card.

Would this ever happen in europe? It is incredible if the story is even real.

You have 'tail wagged the dog' in your deconstruction of the issue...      how many Thai ID's have you checked to confirm your partner is a true sibling of her 'brother' ?  (*Note below).

I'm not suggesting you are wrong - but your base point of criticism is perhaps flawed....   Would this ever happen in Europe?...   how many ID cards in Europe do you check when dating someone ?

*My Brother in Law is without doubt a sibling (also loads of family photos) but I've never checked his ID, the Brother in Law of a close friend of my is also a 'dead ringer for his sister' - in both mentioned examples, sibling-ship is obvious... That said, I also have a close Thai male friend who's brother is neither similar in features or character. 

2 minutes ago, Hummin said:

If you read the op replies, you know he is sure.

And if you read the thread you would know what I wrote about this thread be real or not, as well why I choosed to reply to those of you who would coose to leave the children behind. 

You are way out of character on this one. And you have to stop naming people trying to save some face, you just nake a laugh out of yourself. Especially knowing your desperate attempt on defending someone who do a  runaway from their own children. 

Pathetic 

7 years marriage. Can't tell a brother from a lover. What kind of marriage is this? Jerry Springer stuff.

1 minute ago, susanlea said:

7 years marriage. Can't tell a brother from a lover. What kind of marriage is this? Jerry Springer stuff.

Again, you desperately jumping from one thing to another and do not answer the essential I pointed out! 

2 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

You have 'tail wagged the dog' in your deconstruction of the issue...      how many Thai ID's have you checked to confirm your partner is a true sibling of her 'brother' ?  (*Note below).

I'm not suggesting you are wrong - but your base point of criticism is perhaps flawed....   Would this ever happen in Europe?...   how many ID cards in Europe do you check when dating someone ?

*My Brother in Law is without doubt a sibling (also loads of family photos) but I've never checked his ID, the Brother in Law of a close friend of my is also a 'dead ringer for his sister' - in both mentioned examples, sibling-ship is obvious... That said, I also have a close Thai male friend who's brother is neither similar in features or character. 

Must be a very strange marriage if you don't find out basic info at the start. Mother, father, brother. I would want to know this before marriage. 

Just now, Hummin said:

Again, you desperately jumping from one thing to another and do not answer the essential I pointed out! 

Your posts are desperate. It is not normal to marry women who sleep with pretend brothers.

Maybe it is in your world but a lot of your posts are strange. 

4 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Must be a very strange marriage if you don't find out basic info at the start. Mother, father, brother. I would want to know this before marriage. 

Not at all. Would you marry someone you don't trust? Did your wife ask for birth certificates and documentation to verify your heritage and family relationships?

Did you feel the need to request basic information or proof of genetic and family ties from your (future) Wife's parents and siblings?

Edited by richard_smith237

1 minute ago, richard_smith237 said:

Not at all. Would you marry someone you don't trust? Did your wife ask for birth certificates and documentation to verify your heritage and family relationships?

Did you feel the need to request basic information or proof of genetic and family ties from your (future) Wife's parents and siblings?

Yes I ask basic questions like normal people do. How many brothers and sisters do you have. Normal question in the first 3 weeks of dating.

If this guy is sleeping with his wife for 7 years the husband must be thick.

9 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Your posts are desperate. It is not normal to marry women who sleep with pretend brothers.

Maybe it is in your world but a lot of your posts are strange. 

Again, irrelevante post! Stay on the topic you and me discussing, runaway from your children

Edited by Hummin

2 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Again, irrelevante post! Stay on the topic you and me discussing, runaway from your children

Did he get a dna test done? No mention of that. Could be the fake brother's kid. 

The OP should hop on a plane tomorrow and get away from these incest people.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, susanlea said:

Did he get a dna test done? No mention of that. Could be the fake brother's kid. 

The OP should hop on a plane tomorrow and get away from these incest people.

Again reread what he wrote about the kid, and why he is sure he is the father! 

Why in heavens name would you question a man's decision on being a father and question his relation to a kid he have rised for 3 years. 

I know some countries there is no need for dna test anymore as long the father is on the official birth papers. 

On 6/16/2024 at 7:15 AM, bob smith said:

Here's what you need to do, NOW, step by step.

1. Get out of your chair and into the shower. Shave and apply your favorite cologne.

2. Pack your bags & put on your Sunday best. 

3. Search on Skyscanner for any available flights back to your home country within the next 48 hours. Once the flight is found, book it.

4. Leave your house immediately. If the flight isn't for a few days then book yourself into a nice hotel around the airport until it is time to check in.

5. Call a cab to the airport 4 hours before departure.

6. Check in, have something to eat in the departure hall, smile at the customs official and never look back!

You have been taken for a ride. You have been used at every turn. You have been treated like a mug. These 'people' deserve nothing more from you. It's unfortunate about your daughter but you MUST look after number one. Your wife will only use her against you anyway. Get the hell out of here now and I wish you the best of luck in the future.

bob.

Just now, Hummin said:

Again reread what he wrote about the kid, and why he is sure he is the father! 

Why in heavens name would you question a man's decision on being a father and question his relation to a kid he have rised for 3 years. 

I know some countries there is no need for dna test anymore as long the father is on the official birth papers. 

If a woman sleeps around could have a secret farang lover too. Or likely a total fake story like the poster said. I think 90% are fake.

3 minutes ago, DogNo1 said:

I'm pretty sure that I read this post several years ago.   Maybe it has been posted again as a troll topic.

It is several stories out there with simular scenarios. 

The interesting part is, what should a person do if it happens to them! 

1 minute ago, Hummin said:

It is several stories out there with simular scenarios. 

The interesting part is, what should a person do if it happens to them! 

It never happens to normal people. Only happens online ie fake stories. 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, susanlea said:

If a woman sleeps around could have a secret farang lover too. Or likely a total fake story like the poster said. I think 90% are fake.

Okay, I try again, if it was your kid, what then? 

I agree with Bob Smith on this one. Leave straight away. The little one is three years old, you have time to figure out how to get her to UK. As usual, a one time payment to the mother and a lawyer to fix the papers needed plus passport for the child before payment. Never send a single penny to this thieving family. Carry it through now, before the child is too old to move. Leave now. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, susanlea said:

It never happens to normal people. Only happens online ie fake stories. 

Normal people? Normal people on AN? 

You are funny 😁 No Normal people make 200 posts a day on AN

Just now, Hummin said:

Normal people? Normal people on AN? 

You are funny 😁 No Normal people make 200 posts a day on AN

So you believe all these ladyboy and wife stories? Must be gullible.

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, susanlea said:

I wouldnt marry into a creepy family to start with. 

It can happen to the best, Im sure you have done your share of mistakes coming out as you do here. 

Edited by Hummin
  • Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, susanlea said:

So you believe all these ladyboy and wife stories? Must be gullible.

Now you have called me out as gullible twice, anything else you had in mind when we first reached this level? 

You are just bickering and trolling

• Thumbs Up 1