Global Peace Summit Affirms Ukraine's Territorial Integrity Amid Absence of Russia & China

Social Media

3 hours ago, Gweiloman said:

And yet, you had to respond. Like I said before, you always have to have the last word. As you will most undoubtedly respond to this post. I wonder what a psychologist would say about you.

When you have nothing opt for personal attacks and off topic rambles to deflect the vileness of your Bucha denial

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

When you have nothing opt for personal attacks and off topic rambles to deflect the vileness of your Bucha denial

You had to respond, as I said you would. Just can’t help yourself it seems.

Anyway, don’t be such a snowflake. I have no idea what you’re going on about regarding this Bucha incident.Enlighten me.

Just now, Gweiloman said:

You had to respond, as I said you would. Just can’t help yourself it seems.

Anyway, don’t be such a snowflake. I have no idea what you’re going on about regarding this Bucha incident.Enlighten me.

Yes I had to respond to your conspiracey deflection on Bucha. Follow our string of posts. Can't do that for you. 

• Thumbs Up 1

15 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Yes I had to respond to your conspiracey deflection on Bucha. Follow our string of posts. Can't do that for you. 

Absolute rubbish. I didn’t deflect on anything. You are now starting to imagine things that I say.

3 minutes ago, Gweiloman said:

Absolute rubbish. I didn’t deflect on anything. You are now starting to imagine things that I say.

Now read the post you were responding to........😴

Edited by Bkk Brian

11 hours ago, still kicking said:

Nonsense

TRUE, you can take a horse to water, but you can't make him drink. You have been fooled by Western MSM propaganda, but you can't see it.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Bkk Brian said:

Now read the post you were responding to........😴

You said people were murdered, raped, butchered. I replied poor people. How is that deflecting? The people responsible are surely war criminals, do you not agree? Where’s the deflection from your post?

Just now, Gweiloman said:

You said people were murdered, raped, butchered. I replied poor people. How is that deflecting? The people responsible are surely war criminals, do you not agree? Where’s the deflection from your post?

You cant even be honest about your reply! The war criminals are the Russians in Bucha

"Those poor people. The western war criminals have a lot to answer for, when judgement day comes, if ever." 

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Bkk Brian said:

You cant even be honest about your reply! The war criminals are the Russians in Bucha

"Those poor people. The western war criminals have a lot to answer for, when judgement day comes, if ever." 

Aren’t Russians westerners too? Ask any Thai person if a Russian is a farang. It wasn’t Eastern war criminals was it? Like I said before, you’ve lost the ability to look at anything objectively and impartially.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Gweiloman said:

Aren’t Russians westerners too? Ask any Thai person if a Russian is a farang. It wasn’t Eastern war criminals was it? Like I said before, you’ve lost the ability to look at anything objectively and impartially.

Aren’t Russians westerners too? 

No

• Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, frank83628 said:

yeah, i guess you dont have the faintest clue about the saudi/petro dollar thing do you....

No, but I do know you are a treacherous Putin fanboy.............☠️

• Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, Gweiloman said:

Whatever that means. But ok, no worries.

Unfortunately I can’t write what I think of you as it’s very likely that I will get suspended for breaching the community rules while you get away scot free with saying whatever you like. Rules based order, that sort of stuff. I know your game. Try harder. While you’re at it, learn some new colours from Sesame Street. I hear it helps to push your iq into the teens.

I wonder what you will get wrong today.........:coffee1:

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, placeholder said:

You mean when the Ukrainians were begging for weaponry to defend themselves from the Russians and their allies? The weaponry that Trump withheld despite there being a law in effect that required him to send the materiel? And that only after a threat of a lawsuit from Congress did he move to send Ukraine the weaponry? And also only after requesting that Zelensky announce that he would pursue an investigation of former V.P. Joseph Biden. Not even that Ukraine would actually investigate but only announce that it was going to.

which proved to be false, remember Adam schiffs fictional dramatisation of the phone call the didn't happen, how did the impeachment go btw? 

i remember the video of Biden bragging that he got the prosecutor fire after threatening to with hoid aid..no charges..humm 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

which proved to be false, remember Adam schiffs fictional dramatisation of the phone call the didn't happen, how did the impeachment go btw? 

i remember the video of Biden bragging that he got the prosecutor fire after threatening to with hoid aid..no charges..humm 

Really?

The quoted words of Trump below come from a memorandum released by the Trump White House. Was Adam Schiff the author of that memo?

“There’s a lot of talk about Biden’s son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that, so whatever you can do with the attorney general would be great,” Trump said in the July 25 call, according to the memo. “Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution, so if you can look into it, It sounds horrible to me.”

Those were the only mentions of Biden in the five-page memorandum. Despite Trump’s promise to release the “fully declassified and unredacted transcript,” the memorandum notes that it is “not a verbatim transcript” of the discussion.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/09/25/trump-asked-ukraine-president-if-you-can-look-into-biden-and-his-son-in-phone-call.html

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Gweiloman said:

Pathetic....

1 hour ago, placeholder said:

Really?

The quoted words of Trump below come from a memorandum released by the Trump White House. Was Adam Schiff the author of that memo?

“There’s a lot of talk about Biden’s son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that, so whatever you can do with the attorney general would be great,” Trump said in the July 25 call, according to the memo. “Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution, so if you can look into it, It sounds horrible to me.”

Those were the only mentions of Biden in the five-page memorandum. Despite Trump’s promise to release the “fully declassified and unredacted transcript,” the memorandum notes that it is “not a verbatim transcript” of the discussion.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/09/25/trump-asked-ukraine-president-if-you-can-look-into-biden-and-his-son-in-phone-call.html

Trump also asked him to investigate his Crowdstrike B.S.! You know, the boss is Ukrainian, the server is in Ukraine... 😃

It's funny to read hiwbZelinski dumped it, in a diplomatic way, by talking about something else...

https://templatearchive.com/trump-zelenskiy-phone-call-transcript/

6 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

Aren’t Russians westerners too? 

No

Well, to me they are. Hope about Poles? Czechs? Ukrainians? Are they also not westerners by your opinion?

18 hours ago, Tug said:

Personally I think your edits are rubbish,now your leader or at the very least the man you admire (personally I think it’s the latter) has tucked his tail between his legs and ran down to N Korea to beg for weapons from little Kim the poorest nation on earth also the most corrupt and evil.as president Zelenskiy asks the freest wealthiest powerful nations on earth for help I don’t know what that tells you but the message is pretty clear to me.salva Ukraine drive the invader out!

Personally, quoting a certain poster, I think you’re a tool.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 6/18/2024 at 9:58 AM, Gweiloman said:

Actually, no.

Putin’s ‘Eurasian’ fixation reveals ambitions beyond Ukraine

The nine-thousand-word concept starts by describing Russia as “a unique country-civilization and a vast Eurasian and Euro-Pacific power.” It adds that Russia “brings together the Russian people and other peoples belonging to the cultural and civilizational community of the Russian world.” In the Kremlin’s formulation, then, Russia is not so much a nation-state among nation-states as it is a civilizational world unto itself. ..  Their culture is something they call "Eurasian" and quite distinct from Western culture.

https://www.atlanticcouncil.org/blogs/new-atlanticist/putins-eurasian-fixation-reveals-ambitions-beyond-ukraine/

"Neo-Eurasianism is the most elaborate of the various conservative ideologies that emerged in Russia in the 1990s," according to Marlene Laruelle, Research Fellow, Central Asia and Caucasus Institute, Johns Hopkins University, and former Fellow, Wilson Center. Eurasianism can be defined as an ideology which affirms that Russia and its "margins" occupy a median position between Europe and Asia, that their specific features have to do with their culture being a "mix" born of the fusion of Slavic and Turko-Muslim peoples, and that Russia should specifically highlight its Asian features. Eurasianism rejects the view that Russia is on the periphery of Europe, and on the contrary interprets the country's geographic location as grounds for a kind of messianic "third way."

https://www.wilsoncenter.org/publication/russian-eurasianism-ideology-empire

9 hours ago, placeholder said:

Actually, no.

Putin’s ‘Eurasian’ fixation reveals ambitions beyond Ukraine

The nine-thousand-word concept starts by describing Russia as “a unique country-civilization and a vast Eurasian and Euro-Pacific power.” It adds that Russia “brings together the Russian people and other peoples belonging to the cultural and civilizational community of the Russian world.” In the Kremlin’s formulation, then, Russia is not so much a nation-state among nation-states as it is a civilizational world unto itself. ..  Their culture is something they call "Eurasian" and quite distinct from Western culture.

https://www.atlanticcouncil.org/blogs/new-atlanticist/putins-eurasian-fixation-reveals-ambitions-beyond-ukraine/

"Neo-Eurasianism is the most elaborate of the various conservative ideologies that emerged in Russia in the 1990s," according to Marlene Laruelle, Research Fellow, Central Asia and Caucasus Institute, Johns Hopkins University, and former Fellow, Wilson Center. Eurasianism can be defined as an ideology which affirms that Russia and its "margins" occupy a median position between Europe and Asia, that their specific features have to do with their culture being a "mix" born of the fusion of Slavic and Turko-Muslim peoples, and that Russia should specifically highlight its Asian features. Eurasianism rejects the view that Russia is on the periphery of Europe, and on the contrary interprets the country's geographic location as grounds for a kind of messianic "third way."

https://www.wilsoncenter.org/publication/russian-eurasianism-ideology-empire

There is no hard and fast rule. It’s a matter of opinion and interpretation. To my mind, the classification is based on looks, appearance, cuisine, even eating habits. For example, westerners ear with a knife and fork. Chinese eat with chopsticks, spoons and forks. Indians eat with spoons and forks and fingers, as do Malays and a lot of Thais.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gweiloman said:

There is no hard and fast rule. It’s a matter of opinion and interpretation. To my mind, the classification is based on looks, appearance, cuisine, even eating habits. For example, westerners ear with a knife and fork. Chinese eat with chopsticks, spoons and forks. Indians eat with spoons and forks and fingers, as do Malays and a lot of Thais.

The Russian government has explicitly rejected that Russia subscribes to Western values. If you think eating with a knife and fork is a western value, then you have a point. Good luck with that.

4 hours ago, Gweiloman said:

Westerners are basically of Caucasian origin, IMO. An Asian can be born and grow up in a western country, but I doubt anyone thinks they are a westerner if not knowing where they come from.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Westerners are basically of Caucasian origin, IMO. An Asian can be born and grow up in a western country, but I doubt anyone thinks they are a westerner if not knowing where they come from.

Exactly. An Indian born and bred anywhere in the world is still ethnically an Indian, same for Asians and westerners. Isn’t it amazing that some posters on here hates Russians so much that they even refuse to accept that Russians are viewed, at least in the global south, as westerners. They have really lost the plot.

2 minutes ago, Gweiloman said:

Exactly. An Indian born and bred anywhere in the world is still ethnically an Indian, same for Asians and westerners. Isn’t it amazing that some posters on here hates Russians so much that they even refuse to accept that Russians are viewed, at least in the global south, as westerners. They have really lost the plot.

Why would Putin accuse western spies of having roles in terror attacks? Is he referring to Russians or Westeners?

• Confused 1