Foreigner Assaulting Thai Woman on Walking Street in Pattaya

webfact

Just now, Bungditin said:

I’d like to know the full story of what led up to this. 

Also, I’m pretty sure in Thailand it is illegal to photograph or video someone without their permission and then to upload this footage is a breach of the Computer Crimes Act. In one photo they have pixeled out his face but not the footage. 

I don't think it's illegal if it's in a public place, but it can be unwise sometimes.

4 hours ago, soalbundy said:

Maybe she should have asked his permission first before filming......her actions were pretty stupid, the man was already hyped up what did she think would happen. That is not to excuse his violence towards her but she wasn't very street smart.

No violence to see in the video, only a thai woman shouting, that helps 5555

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Filming in public without person consent is not actually legal in Thailand.

Sure does not excuse his violence but not very intelligent of her to start recording in his face when he was already fired up .

It appears he got fired up because of being approached and touched by the hookers.

Again not an excuse for his violence but if it’s other way around , I wonder who the victim would be 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, webfact said:

The video has since gone viral, stirring discussions about tourist behaviour and safety in Pattaya.

Invite quality tourists no the dregs of society.

4 hours ago, soalbundy said:

Maybe she should have asked his permission first before filming......her actions were pretty stupid, the man was already hyped up what did she think would happen. That is not to excuse his violence towards her but she wasn't very street smart.

Do you know any of them there that is SMART ?  😁 😁 😁

Here we go again. Another deliberate "Outrage" about foreigners is launched.

The lesson for the filming person might be, creating "outrage" could have a price.

I don't see any "punch" in that video! What I see is, that he is on the way to leave, packing his things up. Yelled at, grabbed and touched, despite telling this mob, not very politely though, to stay away from him.

This video shows nothing,

besides hysterical, agitating yelling. The typical, everyday repeating low life situation, in a low life venue, in the "recommended" High Class Family Resort. The "original", is still vibrant.

Quintessentially, not only the "guests" getting worse.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Jackbenimble said:

he was clearly trying to walk away and was prevented from doing so by a number of people. Why they wanted to prevent him from walking away is the salient part to this and is the part that is missing. 

So we're all left to speculate and create a story. 

He seems to be asking the mouthy one if she wants his trousers at some point - so something has happened in the build up here. 

Oooh the poor innocent lamb... tears come to my eye.

39 minutes ago, tandor said:

drink up time. 

I remember when it was twenty past ten on weekdays, and ten to eleven Fridays and Saturdays.

"Your glasses please Gentlemen"

Edited by KannikaP
  • Agree 1

Also note. While the beer bars at that spot have (real) female employees, it is a favourite area for a lot of ladyboys to hangout as well.

There's public bathroom just down the path and a lot of (people) traffic at that spot.

Where the foreigner seemed to have his stuff is the bar on the  left side of the path, which is where a lot of those ladyboys used to hang out (back when I used to spend too much time down there). (As mentioned, the owners are friends from a local "nice" motorcycle club.)

He seemed to have been riled up by someone at the bar on the right-side of the path. 

I can't understand what the woman doing the filming was going on about though. She kept saying something about the "soi" and him being alone ?

There's obviously more to the incident than is shown in that clip. Still can't see where he supposedly punched her and left her with a bloody face.

32 minutes ago, Maitdjai said:

Here we go again. Another deliberate "Outrage" about foreigners is launched.

The lesson for the filming person might be, creating "outrage" could have a price.

I don't see any "punch" in that video! What I see is, that he is on the way to leave, packing his things up. Yelled at, grabbed and touched, despite telling this mob, not very politely though, to stay away from him.

This video shows nothing,

besides hysterical, agitating yelling. The typical, everyday repeating low life situation, in a low life venue, in the "recommended" High Class Family Resort. The "original", is still vibrant.

Quintessentially, not only the "guests" getting worse.

Be careful, the woke mob is always at the ready with false outrage, it's as good as an orgasm for some.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, bob smith said:

and why do you think that those low class foreigners visit such dives as Pattaya?

could it be the low cost sex with young girls that is freely available there?

or how about the round the clock drinking?

it takes two to tango, gotfiddle.

bob.

And ladyboys haha

5 hours ago, bob smith said:

could it be the low cost sex with young girls that is freely available there?

low cost? Apparently you have not been there in a few years. It is cheaper to buy a prostitute in America than it is in pattaya. There is nothing low cost about what they are trying to charge nowadays in Pattaya

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, webfact said:

They stated that the woman was simply documenting the altercation when she was struck by the foreigner.

they really have an answer for everything.   how about 'she stuck her nose in where it wasn't welcome'   and she paid the price.  

there ....  that sounds better    :giggle:

13 minutes ago, thesetat2013 said:

low cost? Apparently you have not been there in a few years. It is cheaper to buy a prostitute in America than it is in pattaya. There is nothing low cost about what they are trying to charge nowadays in Pattaya

My friend Tom is there as I type and last I heard he was pickin up curb crawlers for 800 ST.

bob.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, soalbundy said:

Hm,...Maybe she's not street smart, but now she has undisputable proof of the event !! And the world can see it ! This will be pretty good in court !

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, off road pat said:

Hm,...Maybe she's not street smart, but now she has undisputable proof of the event !! And the world can see it ! This will be pretty good in court 

There's no evidence of violence in the video , just shouting by the Thai lady about the European guy

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, soalbundy said:

She a wanna be news reporter.😀 A bloody face part of the experience. The <deleted> with tattoos still should not had hit regardless of his angy attitude.

My father inlaw slipped down an embankment. aaWhen he didn't connect back from his walk we went to investigate.

On arrival at location 4 people where taking videos of him lying on side slope. Not 1 ar##hole went to help.

One of guys was a village head, he got politely told the delete video by my wife.

She defused the situation and saved him from a possible bloody face 

Amazing Thailand🤣

• Love It 1