Foreigner Assaulting Thai Woman on Walking Street in Pattaya

webfact

8 hours ago, RobU said:

Now he'd already "beaten up" two woman,

You have no understanding of English grammar or the difference between singular and plural.and the use of past and present tense.  Obviously using English as a second language. It must have been a long day for you.  

I pointed out, that you're agitating, and cooking the whole story up. As your previous post has shown.

Obviously, it is deleted.

My quotation is still there. For your convenience, I've attached a screenshot. I guess everybody "understands", what I'm saying, agree, or disagree.

So, your grammar lectures are on the sideline, and quite obsolete.

You'd "move it". To a forum about English teachers in TiT, in hopes that you aren't an English teacher,

indoctrinating children with woke crap. Like it is happening in our degenerating home countries. Screenshot_20240619_090735_Brave.thumb.jpg.559fbb3a95ffce980c08c8f8f54f9b91.jpg

Edited by Maitdjai
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, watchcat said:

Why do they, immigration, let them in to the country?

Because the common advice is, to dress up neatly when entering the country.
That's fine. All other suggestions here are pure fascism!

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, thailand49 said:

Where are those freelancer guards certainly a situation where a head needed to be kicked in. 

Arab?

It seems you've already got a sufficient number of head penalties!

4 hours ago, RobU said:

Many Thai's including my wife are tattooed. I've said before that all UK visitors should submit an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring report to weed out violent idiots like this. 

Wow, that gives some enlightenment.
For your "Robin Hood" stand, regarding mob brawls in redlight areas.
Your suggestion, regarding UK citizens, is nothing more, and nothing less than a racist, collective punishment.
Btw, where are you coming from? I'm just asking for a friend.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, RobU said:

Many Thai's including my wife are tattooed. I've said before that all UK visitors should submit an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring report to weed out violent idiots like this. 

Where's it say he's from the UK? There's no mention of his nationality in the report from the police station which he attended. 

Quote,

After that, the police officers intervened to settle the incident and brought them to discuss further at Pattaya City Police Station. She asked for 10,000 baht for medical treatment. The foreign man offered to pay 8,000 baht, and she didn’t want to make a fuss, so she agreed to end the matter peacefully to avoid escalating problems.

Edited by roo860
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, roo860 said:

"However, the woman who came with the foreigner refused, saying she would only give 3,000 baht and would bring more on another day before a daily record was made."

So, the police let the tattoo "animal" go...
10k demanded for her hurt "ankle" (no punching, then?)
8k offered by the "tattoo" bloke (quite generous, bad conscious?)
7k deduction by an accompanying lady? (realistic estimating of the incident?)
So, 3k out of 10k ain't so good.
The typical "horsetrade" after a deliberately overcooked "misunderstanding", in the "High Class" sanctuary.
Next topic!

Edited by Maitdjai
correction for the English language lecturer
  • Haha 1

On 6/18/2024 at 3:53 AM, MalcolmB said:

Hard to tell with all the background noise but he sounded British when he was screaming F… off in the first couple of seconds of the clip. 

I hope I am wrong.

The lady asked..farang pratet arsi?where is he from?to noisy to hear what her friend answered.

11 hours ago, charmonman said:

Not actually legal? I guess like a lot of other things in Thailand not actually legal but happens in the open all the time. You can’t walk down soi cowboy these days without being captured on video without your consent several times by f’ing tourists. There must be hundreds of such illegal acts being committed every night on that little street, never mind all the other supposedly illegal acts being negotiated inside the bars.

Just because it is not enforced, does not make it any less or more legal. If you wish to take legal action, you will win.

On 6/18/2024 at 8:39 AM, soalbundy said:

Maybe she should have asked his permission first before filming......her actions were pretty stupid, the man was already hyped up what did she think would happen. That is not to excuse his violence towards her but she wasn't very street smart.

Why ask for permission, in a public street or place you don't permission  to vide.

• Haha 1

Just now, willr said:

Why ask for permission, in a public street or place you don't permission  to vide.

I think I almost know what you mean, if you don't ask for permission to photograph a local when he, for instance is sweating his guts out for a pittance because you think it looks soooo original, you may end up with a bunch of fives in your north and south.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 6/18/2024 at 12:54 PM, Andycoops said:

Another quality piece of excrement probably on a visa free entry.

Lock him up in the Hilton for awhile and then let's see how tough he is.

I have found most of the really quality pieces of excrement are on long term visas ie guest of Thailand on long visas. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Angus55 said:

I have found most of the really quality pieces of excrement are on long term visas ie guest of Thailand on long visas. 

Correct. This forum also gives a good overview of the self-righteous, but low-life bottom of the "alien" hierarchy.

Edited by Maitdjai
correction for the English language lecturer

14 hours ago, roo860 said:

Where's it say he's from the UK? There's no mention of his nationality in the report from the police station which he attended. 

Quote,

After that, the police officers intervened to settle the incident and brought them to discuss further at Pattaya City Police Station. She asked for 10,000 baht for medical treatment. The foreign man offered to pay 8,000 baht, and she didn’t want to make a fuss, so she agreed to end the matter peacefully to avoid escalating problems.

Thanks for the information. However if you read my post I never said he was from the UK. I said that I thought all visitors from the UK should provide a DBS report.  I suppose there are similar schemes in other countries which could be used to screen their citizens. 

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, RobU said:

Why specifically UK? There are many more violent and criminal societies than there. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

55 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Why specifically UK? There are many more violent and criminal societies than there. 

Because it's the one I know about and I know there is a DBA service which can be accessed. 

• Haha 2

On 6/18/2024 at 1:53 PM, MalcolmB said:

Hard to tell with all the background noise but he sounded British when he was screaming F… off in the first couple of seconds of the clip. 

I hope I am wrong.

No i think your spot on, some English thug probably first time he has left UK let along been in a districtly different culture.

At home we know to avoid s***heads like this as soon as they open their gobs.

Hope they lock him up a long time and spare the populus of the UK his present for as long as possible.

8 hours ago, Cracker2000 said:

No i think your spot on, some English thug probably first time he has left UK let along been in a districtly different culture.

At home we know to avoid s***heads like this as soon as they open their gobs.

Hope they lock him up a long time and spare the populus of the UK his present for as long as possible.

Wow, here is another toplofty comment from the parroting "Good Guy" faction.
According to the community standards?!
In comparison to this stammering, even Joe Brandon is a rhetoric genius.

Edited by Maitdjai
Correction for English language lecturer

On 6/19/2024 at 4:50 PM, Sigmund said:

Booze, drugs with inner frustrations never mix well. But what to expect from people going to a city renowned for it's prostitution and decadence ?

You mean the premier family friendly resort of Pattaya!