ex ladybar now wife & mother still chats with ex 'john' client/customer

4 hours ago, RabidRenu said:

caught her out

Well that would be the game changer for me. The trust would be gone. Not saying it’s an easy decision it’s not especially with a child but your are always going to be wondering what the hell she is up to behind your back. Why put yourself through hell? I would get out right now you have to look after yourself.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Hummin said:

Do you ask people if their wife is a former prostitute? 

I can normally tell, it's also clear from their husbands that they were sex tourists too

58 minutes ago, Sandboxer said:

I think most of us long timers can usually figure it out after 5 minutes.

Agreed

46 minutes ago, Celsius said:

Thoughts? 

Only losers marry bargirls.

They don't realise they are losers, until they have lost everything.

33 minutes ago, proton said:

what are the bar girls who marry sex tourists- ?

Lottery winners

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, RabidRenu said:

I guess the real question here is the old adage true; you can take the girl out of the bar, but not the bar (life) out of the girl

It's always a live option for a former bargirl.

Easy way to make money and don't discount the appeal of getting some attention from men.

She was used to that, big change to a one-man / one-woman relationship.

How can they ever really be trusted?  Going to meet friends, to the mall, to a salon.  Where are they really going? 

I told a friend to sneak a peek in her purse before she leaves.  She had 1,000 b.  After she came home he checked and she had 3,000.

I guess she found it on the floor of Central while walking with her friends?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Artisi said:
5 hours ago, RabidRenu said:

I guess the real question here is the old adage true; you can take the girl out of the bar, but not the bar (life) out of the girl

No, the real question is - should you tolerate it?

should he tolerate it ? he married her.

2 hours ago, Sandboxer said:

You can take a dumbass simp westerner out of the west, but you can't take the dumbass simp out of the westerner. Funny how this is (pretty much) NEVER tolerated by a Japanese/Chinese (insert x East Asian/Southeast Asian) man. Mainly because they don't marry their hardcore c-dumpsters.

1 hour ago, proton said:

What are sex tourist who date bar girls? Dumpster-D’s and their all-in-on-it

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, proton said:

The cream of the crop with supermodel looks, the head turners.

99% don’t score a western husband.

2 hours ago, Sandboxer said:

I think most of us long timers can usually figure it out after 5 minutes.

Because the girls are so sexy. Many of my friends and their wives back in the UK were obviously triggered, some said some nasty things.

It intimidates people in different ways. Arousing, jealousy, envy.

Nobody will admit it.

• Agree 2

28 minutes ago, 0ffshore360 said:

Originator of posted topic long gone ?

I detect just another  cliky click.

I'm here just sizing all the comments up before attending to each...

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, cdemundo said:

It's always a live option for a former bargirl.

Easy way to make money and don't discount the appeal of getting some attention from men.

She was used to that, big change to a one-man / one-woman relationship.

totally the attention and the 'scene'

• Like 1

14 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

Ask yourself how would a Thai male handle the situation.

And then do as what he would do. They are much more experienced with the Thai women and their promiscuous ways. 

So you're suggesting violence and likely murder That's the Thai male way. Near daily event.:coffee1:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, thesetat2013 said:

I do not think that 2nd choice is a reason. If the woman is married she should not be talking to other men in chat. Especially men she has fu--ed before. Looks like she is planning to cheat on you or has been doing it already. Get her to open her Line app where she is chatting him and show it to you. Either it is innocent or it is not and you need to leave. 90% chance she is cheating on you. 

By the way, cheating does not necessarily only mean meeting for short time. Chatting flirting is also a form of cheating. Thais know this and a good lady would never do this. 

If she is not devoted to only you. It is cheating. Whether you accept it or not is your choice. I would not. 

I think the 2nd choice, from above, is a reason. But not really a good reason.

It's like the "we can still be friends" after a relation is finished. Some people are actually able to do that.

Personally, I am not active on chat in general, I speak mostly with people in real life.

Sometimes I see a girl who I f%$@ before, and maybe I know she is in a relationship, and maybe I still stop and exchange a couple of words.

Is that the same? I don't know. 

But obviously you are right that she should be able to show her husbands those chats. If they are harmless then they are harmless, if not, then not.

I wouldn't accept not so harmless chats. If it is harmless enough, then maybe I would accept it. Sometimes we have to compromise.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Is that the same? I don't know

is not the same because you are not actively seeking out that woman. Bumping into her is chance only. You are not bumping into her asking for her Line to chat her either. 

Also, who said they were friends? The chats she is doing is with an ex-bargirl. The only friends she really has is other ex-bargirls. Any men she chatted were customers flirting with her or making plans to meet her. 

39 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

But obviously you are right that she should be able to show her husbands those chats. If they are harmless then they are harmless, if not, then not.

I wouldn't accept not so harmless chats. If it is harmless enough, then maybe I would accept it. Sometimes we have to compromise.

In her head she is already cheating. It's just a case of whether she can turn it into an opportunity.

The problem with bar girls is they learn to separate sex from love.  That's a bad lesson to learn.

Over time sex with her husband becomes mundane and the idea of cheating turns into a sexual fantasy and if the opportunity arises, well you know the rest.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

11 hours ago, RabidRenu said:

indeed, but complicated with a toddler involved

This is the point - of course, it's foolish to have a kid with a bar girl - or any girl.

I think it is UNIMAGINABLE that anyone retires to Thailand and doesn't get the snip before coming here. I got the snip in my 40s to AVOID this sort of thing. THINK before you Boom!