Thai football league

susanlea

The new PL fixtures were released this morning 9am UK time. They'll be available on all Sports sites.

Man City away to Chelsea is our first game.

Here are more of the first games.

Screenshot_20240618_152719_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.9d97f1c3caf857f582b2dd2df68d9cd8.jpg

2 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

The new PL fixtures were released this morning 9am UK time. They'll be available on all Sports sites.

Screenshot_20240618_152719_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.9d97f1c3caf857f582b2dd2df68d9cd8.jpg

Thai football not UK. Thanks anyway. I want to watch live.

16 hours ago, susanlea said:

When is the next season draw announced and is late July the normal starting point?

3rd Division West starts September and finishes February and the fixtures are usually out in August. 

2 hours ago, bluemoon58 said:

3rd Division West starts September and finishes February and the fixtures are usually out in August. 

Last year i thought it started late July.

4 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Last year i thought it started late July.

Division 3 West certainly didn't. I've been a season ticket holder for 5 years now and it's only ever started in September. 

Just now, bluemoon58 said:

Division 3 West certainly didn't. I've been a season ticket holder for 5 years now and it's only ever started in September. 

Is Burilam United division 1? I want to watch the best not 3rd best. Where are you located.

33 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Is Burilam United division 1? I want to watch the best not 3rd best. Where are you located.

Where I'm located is irrelevant. I support my local team, I don't go glory seeking "the best"!

47 minutes ago, bluemoon58 said:

Where I'm located is irrelevant. I support my local team, I don't go glory seeking "the best"!

I'm not that keen on the sport. Just want to see the best. 

On 6/18/2024 at 3:45 PM, mrbojangles said:

Funny. Did you read the headline?

7 hours ago, susanlea said:

Another strange reply on this thread. Look.

Screenshot 2024-06-19 165124.png

Edited by Bangkok Barry

59 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Funny. Did you read the headline?

Obviously not. I just clicked on next unread topic and as the new PL schedule was coincidentally being released the same day my enthusiasm to answer took over. Very rarely any thai football is mentioned in the footy forum. I therefore retract my answer to the question that wasn't asked.

2 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Obviously not. I just clicked on next unread topic and as the new PL schedule was coincidentally being released the same day my enthusiasm to answer took over. Very rarely any thai football is mentioned in the footy forum. I therefore retract my answer to the question that wasn't asked.

There might be a very good reason that Thai football isn't mentioned 😁

1 minute ago, Bangkok Barry said:

The reason being most guys sit in pubs drinking and don't get out much.

9 minutes ago, susanlea said:
10 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

The reason being most guys sit in pubs drinking and don't get out much.

Or it might be that when you've experienced football in Europe there is nothing to talk about with Thai football.

Just now, Bangkok Barry said:

Or it might be that when you've experienced football in Europe there is nothing to talk about with Thai football.

So why do they eat fish n chips then in Thailand? They ate it back in europe already.

4 minutes ago, susanlea said:

So why do they eat fish n chips then in Thailand? They ate it back in europe already.

Strange to link football and food. But quality? Fish and chips are preferred over rice soup? Same with music. When you've seen the top acts elsewhere it is challenging to generate the same enthusiasm for local acts. They are simply not as good, much of the time.

1 minute ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Strange to link football and food. But quality? Fish and chips are preferred over rice soup? Same with music. When you've seen the top acts elsewhere it is challenging to generate the same enthusiasm for local acts. They are simply not as good, much of the time.

I don't eat rice soup much as there many better Thai foods. There seems to be a lot of foreigners in Thailand who don't do much. Muay Thai is world class, football live would be ok and live rock music is ok. Most sports bars in Thailand are dead boring. Why do these guys even go to Thailand? Can only think of 1 reason.

17 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Why do these guys even go to Thailand? Can only think of 1 reason.

Some, maybe for the same reason as women, some of a certain age, go to the Caribbean? Why should it bother you what men do? Jealous? Anyway, you clearly have an agenda, which has taken this thread off-topic. Continue it on your own.

Edited by Bangkok Barry

6 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Some, maybe for the same reason as women, some of a certain age, go to the Caribbean? Why should it bother you what men do? Jealous? Anyway, you clearly have an agenda, which has taken this thread off-topic. Continue it on your own.

Just asking about live football. Guess few bother with live stuff. It doesn't bother me. They can have boring lives if they want.