Wild Weed

Angus55

Of course it does grow in the wild, did you also always pick the freshest organes, mangoes and other things on every casual trip to the waterfall, or every hike? No you wouldn't see one unless lucky. Even you would be in the right area, you might be there on the wrong time.

That beind said; Thailand killed a lot of it's nature, animals, naturally existing XYZ etc etc. I guess it would be easier to find in Laos nowadays. Also you are comparing apples with pears; outdoor weed VS specific selected strains that are then grown in optimal conditions indoors. 

Is like you would say: i don't care i would drink my own piss beer, worse than chang, even there is a fridge full of craft beers available for a tiny bit more. If that logic applied in the first place, or if weed was super super expensive, people would already grow at home and some do.

Edited by ChaiyaTH
  • Like 1

Why don't we fis this issue.

Start throwing 50% of yours seeds every month in areas you will remember and easy for others to find. Don't count on Thai's doing thing, make it easyier for all foreigners here if we do it our selves.

If youve got multiple strains make a note of where they were sown. If you choose it forest make shure they are in a sunny access to water, (soil being damp).

This will be one more thing we can all save funds on, once Thai's understand... and join the gofund me group😃 it will as natural as it was during Vietnam era.

If you spead enough it will be hard to kill this time. I am sure some Venders will join this cause as they will profit also. It will if self seeding cause plants to gain what governments tried to ban. (The old Thai Stick....🥰 will return!

As long as no one hoards it and shares, Prices will come down and Vendors will have a free source of stock. Also taking walls will boost the medtabolisim (sorry) and people will loose weight, naturally as God first intended. Deseases will disapear, peoples health will flourish.

Trust me! Ignore my spelling!! I saw this growing up. Never got sick until what I ate, drank, smoked was controled by Governments!

If everyone, does this everyother month. Won't take long to Right, What was wronged!

20 hours ago, Angus55 said:

Why is there not more wild weed in Thailand. As I walk around the forests and countryside of Thailand I rarely see grass plants growing wild. Contrast this with Kashmir or north India where it grows wild all over the place. If it was growing wild then people wouldnt have to spend a lot of money to buy it in shops. 

You're trolling, aren't you?🥴