Is street food healthy in Thailand?

RolandRat

I've seen videos showing how unhygienic street food can be in some places, like India. How does Thai street food compare in terms of health and hygiene?

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Incorrigible1 said:

Rule # 1 - Do not listen to the people who judge the quality of street food by whether it made them sick

Anything fried is done in oil that has been used so many times that it is cancerous 

fancy eating the lowest quality meat or seafood, neither of which has been properly preserved

food prepared by people who have absolutely no idea what food hygiene means

eating off plates that have been put into a plastic bowl full of soap suds laying in the gutter and then rinsed in an equally filthy bowl

Bonne apetit

Thankyou for saying it how it really is  .

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/24/2024 at 9:30 AM, RolandRat said:

I've seen videos showing how unhygienic street food can be in some places, like India. How does Thai street food compare in terms of health and hygiene?

No, not at all. Full of Salt, Sugar and Glutamate.

• Sad 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

hint...go look at it.....heres a sample do u like food that sits out all day or made to order..vendors do both...see how easy that is

11 hours ago, Incorrigible1 said:

Rule # 1 - Do not listen to the people who judge the quality of street food by whether it made them sick

Anything fried is done in oil that has been used so many times that it is cancerous 

fancy eating the lowest quality meat or seafood, neither of which has been properly preserved

food prepared by people who have absolutely no idea what food hygiene means

eating off plates that have been put into a plastic bowl full of soap suds laying in the gutter and then rinsed in an equally filthy bowl

Bonne apetit

wow 16 yrs later here i am..still alive from eating it......but then so are the mighty cockroach and rats...we are indestructible...and ive lost 4 kgs.......but do go on as you seem to think they are ALL exactly alike.....hows my bloodwork??

protip its spelled Bon appetite "Chef".......

Ive seen videos of people getting shot and dying...guess i should stay locked inside my room................................forever...

orders street food from grab......turns on youtube to find more "truths"

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, bob smith said:

It's luck of the draw.

Some places are clean, others aren't.

bob.

It’s not random. I eat street food ALOT and if I just picked a random place and hoped for the best I would be sick every week.

As I’ve said, you pick a place with many other Thai customers.