The Upcoming Presidential Debate

SoCal1990

51 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

FDR didn't have dementia - next! 

You beat me to it.

FDR actually had a medical condition that meant he couldn't walk. Biden on the other hand........................

Remember when Joe did that silly jog onto stages? Presumably to prove he still had "it". He hasn't done that for a while. From his latest tv appearance he can barely walk at all.

Just now, BobBKK said:

This is the point - Trump agreed to a Dem moderator - in a Dem location - as that was there only way to get Dementia Joe to turn up.

Which means Joe is running [sorry walking] scared. Too cowardly to go on Fox. His two Democrat friends will protect him.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, susanlea said:

A speech read off a giant teleprompter and written by other people. Nobody should be impressed by that.

Was it not Trump who was complaining about malfunctioning teleprompters?

Given the utter tripe Trump comes out with, it's hard to believe he employs speechwriters.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I think the problem is that many people like mudslinging. They don't like reasonable debates.

Or why else would so many people support the orange guy? Because his arguments are so good, and he is reasonable? Sure not! 

Middle-Finger-Salute-Donald-trump.jpg

Under Joe

Border chaos

Ukraine war

Israel war

High cost of living

Guy who reads off large teleprompters and forgets everything.

I think people want someone who knows how to fix problems.

1 minute ago, charleskerins said:

You're funny and confused   the teleprompter broke on the donald and the folks got the sharks and electric boat speech -he can't fix anything  -  but blabber on like the orange one.    Israel war  Ukraine     get a grip   high cost of living caused by donnie handing out taxpayer money,

you want someone who fixes problems   US post covid recovery in the world.       ouch

You can't even write a sentence properly. 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, susanlea said:

I don't have a problem with people choosing whatever sex life they want. Just be fair when commenting on others. Trump is no worse than Clinton when it comes to sex scandals and nothing like Hitler when it comes to violence. I can't see Trump at age 78 invading Europe or Mexico and killing 8m people. The internet attracts some very irrational comments. 

I tend to agree with your posts as well. But you're missing out mentioning what they did to their own people as well. Life in Nazi Germany was not good, with or without war.

That is a much better measure ... and Trump's comments about "retribution" are no joke. And his backers are sinister to put it mildly.

16 minutes ago, BusyB said:

I tend to agree with your posts as well. But you're missing out mentioning what they did to their own people as well. Life in Nazi Germany was not good, with or without war.

That is a much better measure ... and Trump's comments about "retribution" are no joke. And his backers are sinister to put it mildly.

I think most people if subjected to the garbage that Trump has had since 2016 would want retribution. I don't blame him for that at all.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Old Croc said:

Trump’s Policies Resulted In The Unnecessary Deaths Of Hundreds Of Thousands Of Americans: Lancet Report (forbes.com)

You think because he is now old, he won't kill again and can again be President?

He's stated he's all about revenge on his perceived enemies in politics, law enforcement and justice. He's after immunity to kill again.

What a load of garbage. People are responsible for their own health.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Old Croc said:

Who's spouting the garbage, The Lancet, possibly the world's leading science and health journal, or Forbes a proven right-wing bias publication, or myself who did the quotation, or little MAGA Susi?

You are for believing this nonsense. Healthy don't die, only unheathly die. Who is responsible for your health? You and you alone. Your diet and exercise plans decide your health.

4 minutes ago, susanlea said:

You are for believing this nonsense. Healthy don't die, only unheathly die. Who is responsible for your health? You and you alone. Your diet and exercise plans decide your health.

Come on, you're Marge aren't you?  

Why are there so many unhealthy people in the red states where death tolls were highest?

Edited by Old Croc
  • Love It 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Old Croc said:

Come on, you're Marge aren't you?  

Why are there so many unhealthy people in the red states where death tolls were highest?

Why does the world have so many unhealthy people? They don't want to lift weights, walk or eat less junk food. Thailand is getting really bad now.

4 hours ago, susanlea said:

I don't have a problem with people choosing whatever sex life they want. Just be fair when commenting on others. Trump is no worse than Clinton when it comes to sex scandals and nothing like Hitler when it comes to violence. I can't see Trump at age 78 invading Europe or Mexico and killing 8m people. The internet attracts some very irrational comments. 

Wrong. Trump is worse than Clinton insofar as he (Trump) has been found guilty of sexual assault.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1