Another Jail Sentence for Holocaust Denier “Nazi Grandma”

Social Media

7 minutes ago, CatCage said:

Its not a matter of free speech, Germany has laws about holocaust denial and this old lady being German knows that full well, she is either in complete denile of the law or seeking attention, because no one of that age can possibley deny it happened. 

They have laws in Australia too , doesn't mean I have to follow them 

I just threw a bag of garbage over my balcony ,I could hear it hit the street below 

I'm a taxpayer 

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Confused 4
  • Haha 2

Just now, KhunLA said:

I wouldn't call that hate speech, just a difference of opinion.

Why I wouldn't ever go to Germany or probably the EU or UK.   Actually more screwed up (PC/less freedoms) that the USA.   Part of why I left the USA.

It's the law and the same law exists in most countries

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

So, you would never visit Europe for the reason that you cannot deny that the Holocaust happened in Germany 

If I'm not mistaken, simply displaying a swastika is illegal.   That's nuts, so yes, I like my freedom of expression, and would avoid the EU & UK.   

5 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

It's the law and the same law exists in most countries

Yep ... sad tyranny exists in so many places.  When free thinking is illegal, you've got problems.

• Agree 2

5 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

If I'm not mistaken, simply displaying a swastika is illegal.   That's nuts, so yes, I like my freedom of expression, and would avoid the EU & UK.   

Yep ... sad tyranny exists in so many places.  When free thinking is illegal, you've got problems.

Ignorance, there is no thing as free speech and the laws apply worldwide. If you are ok with murder, rape and terror how about pedophilia? Think a little man

8 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

So you also avoid going to Thailand as well, because free speech is even more restricted in Thailand than it is in Europe 

• Like 1

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

So you also avoid going to Thailand as well, because free speech is even more restricted in Thailand than it is in Europe 

I knew that before coming here, and I'm a guess, and do realize it's a 3rd world country.   Aside from less majeste, I think I can say and express any opinion I like.    My opinions mean nothing here, and I'm not a citizen, so I really don't care what goes on.

Their country, do as they please.   I came here to retire, not change anything.  Mai Pen Rai

• Agree 2