LIVE: Donald Trump arrives for presidential debate in Atlanta

Social Media

8 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

A US President should not need to practice. How anyone in their right mind would vote for Biden is beyond me, bizarre. Diaper break. 

A responsible leader makes sure of what he says a fraud just spews lies 

• Haha 2

I can't stand either one.

Trump 1

Biden 0

The real point of the debate was to see how they looked under the spotlight. Though most of what 45 was spewing from that gaping maw of his were lies, he LOOKED good. Joe was a slack-jawed mouth breather. Joe started out machine gun rapid, breathing heavy from that walk on stage, obviously reciting a statement he had rehearsed too many times. There was no heart, no sincerity in his words. As 45 waddled out, it appeared he was wearing his big boy Huggies.

As all my friends ask me over and over:  "Is that the BEST you can do?!?!?"

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HappyExpat57 said:

I can't stand either one.

Trump 1

Biden 0

The real point of the debate was to see how they looked under the spotlight. Though most of what 45 was spewing from that gaping maw of his were lies, he LOOKED good. Joe was a slack-jawed mouth breather. Joe started out machine gun rapid, breathing heavy from that walk on stage, obviously reciting a statement he had rehearsed too many times. There was no heart, no sincerity in his words. As 45 waddled out, it appeared he was wearing his big boy Huggies.

As all my friends ask me over and over:  "Is that the BEST you can do?!?!?"

Pretty good analysis, Tump obviously came out the winner, as was expected. It could have been worse for Biden -  guess that's why he was drugged up so much, he'll sleep for days! 

• Confused 2
  • Agree 1

Anybody bother watching this.

Who won?

My guess:
(biden supporters - "Joe cleaned up!  100% potus material.  good for another 4 years.  trump is hitler")
(trump supporters - "trump beat the sox off biden.  100% potus material.  good for another 4 years.  biden is senile")