Channel 4 Investigation Unveils Racism and Homophobia Within Reform UK Campaign

Social Media

2 minutes ago, connda said:

Channel 4 Investigation Unveils Racism and Homophobia Within Reform UK Campaign

Channel 4 Investigation Slanders, Libels, and Defames Members Of The Reform UK Campaign

There!  Fixed it!  :thumbsup:

Yeah, by broadcasting what they guy actually said, shock horror. But of course it is C4's fault.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Baht Simpson said:

Are we supposed to believe that Channel 4 went under cover to investigate their own plant? It's extraordinarily stupid if true. 

I think there's a bit more to come out about this. 

Notwithstanding this, Farage is still a snake.

Dont think that you understand the situation .

Could you read the  story again to get a gist of what its about ?

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

No, I am not going to sit here and tell you about what's going on .

Read about it yourself 

I'm not asking you to tell me what's going on, I'm asking you to explain your comment that I don't  get the gist of what's going on. I can't respond to vague comments if I have no idea what you're getting at. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Baht Simpson said:

I'm not asking you to tell me what's going on, I'm asking you to explain your comment that I don't  get the gist of what's going on. I can't respond to vague comments if I have no idea what you're getting at. 

The guy is an actor , it was filmed by channel 4 .

Channel  4 were not undercover and its yet to be established what C4 knew , whether they knew that he was an actor or not 

• Confused 3

13 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

The suggestion is that the guy was an actor and not   a Reform party member and he said those racist things to discredit the Reform  party for the upcoming lections 

did someone actually get held in an arm lock ? 

34 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

The scene where the racist is being held in an arm lock to force him to spew racist remarks is my favorite bit.

That bit was good, but not as good as the bit where they pushed him in front of the camera with a script and told him to read it in a "rough talking" voice. Bloody MSM and their tricks!

18 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

The suggestion is that the guy was an actor and not   a Reform party member and he said those racist things to discredit the Reform  party for the upcoming lections 

That's the suggestion of desperate Farage supporters, yes.

For anyone else, it isn't.

To think that C4 news would hire an actor, give him a script, tell him to go door to door in Reform's HQ constituency, then film him spewing the racist filth that he thought the constituents wanted to hear (but of course he isn't racist, no siree), pretending it was undercover, then released it and hope not to be caught, well........yeah, that definitely happened. 

Reform isn't racist, neither is Farage or any of his team. You got us. Bad C4, bad bad C4, doing all of that actor stuff and pretending it was real.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, josephbloggs said:

That's the suggestion of desperate Farage supporters, yes.

For anyone else, it isn't.

To think that C4 news would hire an actor, give him a script, tell him to go door to door in Reform's HQ constituency, then film him spewing the racist filth that he thought the constituents wanted to hear (but of course he isn't racist, no siree), pretending it was undercover, then released it and hope not to be caught, well........yeah, that definitely happened. 

Reform isn't racist, neither is Farage or any of his team. You got us. Bad C4, bad bad C4, doing all of that actor stuff and pretending it was real.

The guy is an actor, no doubt about that .

He was acting at the time and acting/ pretending to be a Reform party member . Someone paid him to say those things in front of the camera 

Whether Channel 4 knew that remains to be seen , maybe they were duped as well 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

He was acting at the time and acting/ pretending to be a Reform party member . Someone paid him to say those things in front of the camera 

Quite an outlandish claim. Obviously you have evidence or a link to support this as it was a very firm assertion. I guess you just forgot to include it, that can happen. So please share the evidence you have - you seem very certain so it must be compelling.

• Agree 2

37 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

You have evidence of these payments?

6 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Actors don't work for free 

You claimed, and I quote:

47 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

He was acting at the time and acting/ pretending to be a Reform party member . Someone  paid him to say those things in front of the camera 

Now Nick, time for you to put up your evidence that someone paid him to say those things in front of a camera.

Or admit you are making stuff up.

Own your behavior Nick, or be owned by it.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Thanks 1