What do you think of women with tattoos?

MalcolmB

1 hour ago, digger70 said:

Each to his/her own it's what people Like or not .I like Tats that aren't excessive.

It's the same with everything  like cars Some like Fast expensive cars /hot rods  to Show of. others just like a shopping trolly to go from A to B.

So you don't like them, ok Fair enough you have your  opinion  Others/me have  our opinion.

Fair enough. An opinion was asked for. A bluebird tattooed on each tit of an eighteen year old will look like pair of vultures waiting for a meal, when she it fifty. A car can be resprayed and brought back to the original. What do you do with tattoos? You're stuck with them. Each to his own.

• Agree 1

On 7/2/2024 at 11:18 AM, pgrahmm said:

I like it here more than in the west & can understand why some were monk initiated to ward off ill health or bad spirits, bring good luck, whatever....

But, I still don't like them....To me they cheapen/lessen their beauty by getting tatted up.....

I won't get into the character flaw judgement thing.....

After retiring here, I viewed tattoos as the mark of the bar girls. I was always treated well but ... no, not considered for long term relationship (too difficult psychologically for my male ego to deal with, I suppose. Just overall, just too much baggage).

On 7/2/2024 at 11:27 AM, scubascuba3 said:

For me they are ruined once they get tattoos, a sign of a sex worker. If i meet one without i encourage them not to get any but often a tattoo artist boyfriend will try to stamp them all over.

But, on a positive note I've seen many more girls without lately so maybe the trend is on the decline here

have to agree...tatts are a turn off for me..and forever...unless u pay to remove it...a life choice and a bad one imo

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Korat Kiwi said:

Yes this would probably scare me too. .. 

sddefault_edit_25710230247638.jpg.4abb5121a629bde4630e2a577db23319.jpg

Over 30 years ago I saw a girl dancing nude in a go-go in Pattaya with the words F0RK YOU in large Roman looking characters tattooed across her waistline. Then she had more tattoos of flames pointing up at the words coming up from her thighs. Suffice to say it kind of startled me. 

Edited by RSD1